• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I do not know if it is the first time he does it or not, but if he has done it before and received a warning, it seems that he has not complied with it.

To be fair, most people are here for matches and just matches, he's still relatively new so it's probably just accidental. Especially when dealing with big haxed meme characters, it's very easy to **** up and make a mismatch even if not on purpose.
I'd just say explain to him why they're a mismatch in particular so he knows for future reference.

I mean, he just create VS Threads. I've seen a lot of good matches from him. Just tell him to read the profiles and the Tiering system before creating it.
Well, I'm not the one to give the warning, that's why I requested this here.

he’s been here for almost a year wdym “new”
Has anyone bothered to actually explain to him what the issue is? A report would only make sense if people have told him and pointed out the issues first, and if he continued, then, it would be report worthy, but if all he's doing is making matches with popular characters and they sometimes end up as stomps or mismatches, that's probably not done with malicious intent, likely just done in good fun.
Someone should explain the issue, and if it continues on often enough from there, well then report him or give him a break from matches for a bit.

Has anyone bothered to actually explain to him what the issue is? A report would only make sense if people have told him and pointed out the issues first, and if he continued, then, it would be report worthy, but if all he's doing is making matches with popular characters and they sometimes end up as stomps or mismatches, that's probably not done with malicious intent, likely just done in good fun.
Someone should explain the issue, and if it continues on often enough from there, well then report him or give him a break from matches for a bit.
idk i didn’t report him lmao

Please don't fill up the RVR with banter yeah? And don't accuse people of being bots either.

Either way, can anyone confirm if he's been warned before? If so, a stricter warning explaining what exactly he's doing wrong should be written, as I don't think just from cursory analysis there's anything here that warrants more for the time being.

Please don't fill up the RVR with banter yeah? And don't accuse people of being bots either.

Either way, can anyone confirm if he's been warned before? If so, a stricter warning explaining what exactly he's doing wrong should be written, as I don't think just from cursory analysis there's anything here that warrants more for the time being.
Would you or some other staff member be willing to give him a warning explanation?

I don't know exactly what's going on. How many stomp matches has he made and how has he tried to justify them?

I don't know exactly what's going on. How many stomp matches has he made and how has he tried to justify them?
Well, he makes a lot of matches (prolly for fun) and he doesnt justify the matches, he just does it, he already made a lot of good matches as well, but some of them when it envolves Arnos usually are stomps (Arnos haxed asf), so, someone need to tell him to see the profile and hax of the characters before doing matches

He still needs a strict instruction warning. Is somebody willing to handle it?

Sonicflare does tend to spam matches for many characters, and some turn out to be stomps

If someone can tell him to calm down with the amount if matches he makes, then it'll be good

Also, as already stated a lot of months ago, the account @SlimeDeity is my old account that I abandoned cuz I didnt knew how to change the name, I dont use it anymore, a lot of people can confirm that it is my old account, can it be perm blocked? I dont use it

Thanks.

Is some other staff member willing to handle it please?

Warn him and explain how to create a blog, I can handle with the content later, since it's related to Naruto.

I gave him a 1 month block earlier.

However, if somebody wants to give him an explanation and unban him, feel free.

Back