• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting this message as fas I see I think this behaviour is report worthy but I will leave to staffs.

He is just agressive just because I asked for few scans
If you didn't read what I said or perhaps you were too illiterate to read what I said
lmao is your self awareness so low that you can't even begin to fathom how hypocritical that is average debater I expect nothing less no critical thinking skills and low self awareness

Reporting this message as fas I see I think this behaviour is report worthy but I will leave to staffs.

He is just agressive just because I asked for few scans

Alright, here is my evaluation regarding this, and I hope staff members can see this (since they got busy with a previous case)
The case has been started around the post #8, where @EldemadeDityjon is simply correcting the offender regarding nonexistent physiology standards.

Conclusion of the thread​

It seems the case is only warning-worthy, since the reporter was simply correcting his understanding of NEP 2 category and the offender called him NPC. He needs to adapt to our environment and need to understand before being mad over something being corrected with.
He has no reason to call someone else “Illiterate” with his mere knowledge on the topic.
Likewise, he (the offender) got pissed for no grounds and also labeled him “hypocritical with no critical thinking and self-awareness”.
He acted in the thread with so much hostility and arrogance despite he himself says he doesn't comprehend NEP 2, so people came to correct him.

Last edited:
I think posting ****, making socks, ignoring a direct warning about making socks and continuing to make socks deserves a much harsher punishment than 3 months.
Doesn't really change his other actions. He could always just be faking, you know.
AKM and Prom both make more valid points.
Okay. I seem to be outvoted then. Would 6 months be acceptable?

(I still feel mean for being harsh around Christmas time though.)
may i petition a 4 month ban instead?
6 months seems fine to me.
@AKM sama @Promestein @DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think? SR001 really wants to be allowed to come back. I can show you screencaptures of our conversation if you wish.

I don't know if anyone else has already pointed this out before, but @Ismashmywife's general behavior, like-
  1. Making a CRT about Ayano that was literally just one sentence under a link to a Youtube Short
  2. Making a different CRT that was just him objecting to Ayano's speed
  3. Random posts about Andrew Tate (AKA that misogynistic asshole who's popular for being a misogynistic asshole) being Tier 0 or Soloing Anime
  4. A random thread complaining about a Youtube Short for saying Ayano could solo Andrew Tate
  5. Being not very coherent in general
-is just kinda... not very conductive to anything meaningful.

I see that DarkDragonMedeus has already given them a head's up about the rules since they're new, but maybe a warning or something for ISmashMyWife is due now.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone else has already pointed this out before, but @Ismashmywife's general behavior, like-
  1. Making a CRT about Ayano that was literally just one sentence under a link to a Youtube Short
  2. Making a different CRT that was just him objecting to Ayano's speed
  3. Random posts about Andrew Tate (AKA that misogynistic asshole who's popular for being a misogynistic asshole) being Tier 0 or Soloing Anime
  4. A random thread complaining about a Youtube Short for saying Ayano could solo Andrew Tate
  5. Being not very coherent in general
-is just kinda... not very conductive to anything meaningful.

I see that DarkDragonMedeus has already given them a head's up about the rules since they're new, but maybe a warning or something for ISmashMyWife is due now.
Yeah, I recall looking back that he does appear to be a troll. Doesn't look like he learned anything, still spams "Tier 0 blank" comments, his username and avatar combination are also fairly suggestive which indicates likely troll status and I recall other users bringing up that it he seems like the type who is disruptive deliberately.

Yes, if all of the above is true, he seems to just be a troll, and we don't want any genuine trolls here, so I do not mind if we permanently ban him in that case.

Somebody needs to investigate the claims a bit first though.
He seems to have some behaviour issues. He straight up Contradicts with what he says then start attacking others. I don't know how he can say "i don't know" then someone tries to explain things to him "I don't care about your interpretation. My interpretation> you all".

@Fixxed & @Overlord_THE_END tried to explain things to him but he straight up inserting his interpretation > their explanation.

I don't know about ban and all but he should get some strict warning to adjust to wiki standards. Like if he doens't like someones answers he can just wait for more inputs from others. He instead attacking the people who tried to help him by calling illiterate or NPC. Or you lack self awareness. This kinda behaviour is really bad.

Last edited:
Were we not assuming he was a troll before? If we'd rather give a permanent ban for that, we can, sure. I'd just figured we were going to give them rehab should they want it. I don't feel particularly strongly one way or another about lengthening the ban for being a case of trolling.

Right, sorry, I did just wake up. Still, if we want to change his punishment to a permanent ban, we certainly can. I do see now that he's still posting said messages since DDM's warning, so if he isn't cutting it back, action ought to be taken.

Being dumb in of itself isn't, no, but directing dumb actions towards wasting staff time is considered a bannable offense, particularly when done by a new person with little else to judge them by. This person came in and clearly knows, more or less, what Tier 0 is, and is randomly arguing about characters being that and giving deliberately nonsensical responses when questioned. It's absolutely trolling, the question would moreso be if we even consider this a significant enough waste of time.

I would pretty much agree with a ban, all he has done since he joined has been to seemingly cause trouble and troll at a high level, not to mention that his previous username and current one + avatar picture is fairly suggestive as medeus pointed out previously.

Back