• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

User @XxZetsuxX made statistical changes by cutting off abilities from this page.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/classroom-of-the-elite-white-room-training-concept-crt-part-1.160188/

Seemingly, he also did those shenanigans on this page as well.

Compare the version before and after his edits, clearly a change in profile statistics.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gintoki_Sakata?oldid=8216482 (Revision as of 01:39, 9 November 2023 by XxZetsuxX; most recent)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gintoki_Sakata?direction=prev&oldid=8216479 (Revision as of 22:48, 14 August 2023 by Mantidil)
https://vsbattles.com/threads/gintama-normal-gintoki-crt.160547/page-2#post-6160944

But linking CTRs is mandatory so someone should tell the bloke that.

These edits are mostly clarifications and source-adding based on what's already accepted; he should receive a light warning and be told the proper process. @XxZetsuxX You need to pass a proper CRT to enact changes to statistics, including abilities, even if they may seem self-evident to you. You're getting a warning because you seem to want to genuinely help.
But i did a CRT and it was accepted

But i did a CRT and it was accepted
You're fine, Witchy revealed that there was in fact a CRT, just please be sure to link it when you're putting through the edits so we can know that in the future. You aren't getting any form of actual punishment and there's no need to worry about it, it just helps to avoid situations like this in the future, if you catch my drift. Continue on.

User @Peppersalt43, while not directly doing a major violation of the rules, should atleast get a warning. His behaviour of putting likes on EVERY post he comes across is frustrating. It floods the notifications of people, and genuienly frustrates them. Me included, especially since I am in so little the spam of his liking floods my notifications in an annoying way.

And he doesn't listen when you ask him nicely to stop. I told him my issues with it and told him to stop on his page, and yet he kept on going. I would like him to atleast stop liking my posts.

User @Peppersalt43, while not directly doing a major violation of the rules, should atleast get a warning. His behaviour of putting likes on EVERY post he comes across is frustrating. It floods the notifications of people, and genuienly frustrates them. Me included, especially since I am in so little the spam of his liking floods my notifications in an annoying way.

And he doesn't listen when you ask him nicely to stop. I told him my issues with it and told him to stop on his page, and yet he kept on going. I would like him to atleast stop liking my posts.
This again?

You just need to disable the notification of the likes you receive

I’m not gonna comment on how legitimate the abilities are, I’m just going to say that if this person wants to remove them, they need to make a CRT.

No. We shouldn’t be allowing someone to remove abilities from a profile without going through the proper channels to do so.
I absolutely agree with Tracer on this. This isn't the place to have this discussion, and edits without accepted CRTs should not be allowed.
There wasn’t a CRT supporting those edits unlike the revision with Tartaglia. I’m 100 percent with LordTracer and Uchihaslayer96 on this.
Okay. Never mind then.

I'm all for this person sticking around, and all for regular members making small edits to improve the quality of pages (grammar, spelling, etc), but this edit was a significant overhaul of the abilities section with no CRT as of yet.

This very edit was rolled back by Antvasima months ago.
I don't see the need for a ban either. Just a warning not to make major edits without getting approval through a CRT should suffice.
Also, has anybody handled this yet?

It is up to everybody to disable their own "like" notifications. It is handled quite easily, as shown in the thread linked below (although I likely need to update the screencaptures to turn more up-to-date). Otherwise most of us will often drown in pointless notifications, and it is not remotely limited to a single members.

Also, we cannot punish people for trying to be nice, or try to stop them from this.

Reporting @Georredannea15 for the following reasons :

1. Baselessly accused both Ben 10 and Dragon Ball supporters of altering standards for personal benefit.

2. Ignored three warnings from an Admin on separate threads, and kept stonewalling one of them.

3. Created a staff thread out of clear spite to disqualify verses without a clear understanding of the subject matter.

4. Tried to (repeatedly) guide the staff members on the staff thread to add a very specific note. Now about this point, this is just a personal thought, but considering what i posted above and the continuos pursue in trying to convince staff, i think i have a valid motivation for believing this is being done in bad faith.

This is all. Hopefully, this will be the first and last time i'll have to touch this thread.

1. Baselessly accused both Ben 10 and Dragon Ball supporters of altering standards for personal benefit
I dont care about the rest of the report, but he is right about this, @Reiner Made a thread and disguised it as removing a misleading word when in actuality he is trying to change the standard. DT even commented on that thread reinforcing the standard but he ignored DT's post and even added him as agree when he clearly did not, something DT also pointed out later and I also pointed out the same thing when I saw him agree with DT, to which he kept brushing off. So yes they indeed altered the standards, if he disguised changing the standards as removing a misleading word so they can make upgrades about their verses which they did immediately they passed that thread.

Also the thread he created, was something I would have done, if he had not. It is not out of spite, if anything Reiner should be the one on the chopping block for manipulating the standards for his own gain, not someone trying to fix a wrong standard.

DT even commented on that thread reinforcing the standard but he ignored DT's post and even added him as agree when he clearly did not, something DT also pointed out later and I also pointed out the same thing when I saw him agree with DT,
Man, can u show me when I brushed off what DT said? He just told me to add a elaboration which I did in his own words. Which I told you in the same thread continuesly, I added @DontTalkDT's words as it is. May you tell me how it's wrong?
he disguised changing the standards as removing a misleading word so they can make upgrades about their verses which they did immediately they passed that thread.
I have my University to deal with, I made it to clear off the standard when saw DB thread, with brief discussion with @Planck69, also that DT's current version is no different than the current draft we have. Direction is yet not needed. So yeah, I've to deal with everything as soon as possible to get off of wiki and study. That's why it's obvious I created my all threads and creating my all threads with no gap. These accusations are just way out of place now. Since 3 months I'm banning myself and unbanning myself, isn't it's obvious why?

@Reiner @PrinceofPein

pacific-rim-you-shut-up.gif

I am not taking any sides in this discussion until and unless DT himself clears up what's happening. There's a lot of if not putting words in the man's mouth then at least speaking for him when he can speak for himself going on right now.

So, @DontTalkDT what is your opinion of the above situation.

I have had very little interaction with that thread overall other than to warn Georre that his thread was outta whack and literally didn't even have a draft initially for which Planck, Firestorm and Qawsedf all criticized him for, they will have the greatest amount of experience with that thread, since I am no longer privy to Tier 1 stuff, and Ultima isn't gonna come back up until 2 days later.

However, I did warn Georre (As did many others, Planck himself and apparently so did LordGriffin, you will have to ask him about it) to not pursue this thread haphazardly like this and out of spite, multiple times in a row, regardless of whether he was right or wrong with his proposals, and not long after the thread, he purposefully went out of his way to antagonize people in the DB and Ben 10 thread.

Just noticed this. A couple months ago this user added an ability to Adam Taurus’ page without a CRT. Seems to be their only edit too.
I don't have the time currently to look into the above matter, but I can undo this quickly before sleeping. I dunno how much it would matter if we wanna drop the user a warning given they've been gone for a couple months, but feel free to do so if desired.

Reporting @Georredannea15 for the following reasons :

1. Baselessly accused both Ben 10 and Dragon Ball supporters of altering standards for personal benefit.

2. Ignored three warnings from an Admin on separate threads, and kept stonewalling one of them.

3. Created a staff thread out of clear spite to disqualify verses without a clear understanding of the subject matter.

4. Tried to (repeatedly) guide the staff members on the staff thread to add a very specific note. Now about this point, this is just a personal thought, but considering what i posted above and the continuos pursue in trying to convince staff, i think i have a valid motivation for believing this is being done in bad faith.

This is all. Hopefully, this will be the first and last time i'll have to touch this thread.
I would like to add that @PrinceofPein was also involved in this, as he's been making similar comments as geor on threads using hypertimeline standards. The idea of creating a staff discussion thread was peins idea to begin with.
image.png

image.png

Back