• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My clothes suddenly have stars and sripes in the style of the American flag. Nobody notices or mentions it, including myself.

• Dragon Pouting
I go to my room and start messing with Self-Modification, while creating a digital multi-galaxy size pocket dimension to try grant myself autorithy over more things

The machine set up for giving me energy from unnihabitable planets from paralel universes as long as i have acess to them is ready, even though it almost made a universe leak into this one.

I then start testing this remote that controls the universe, it's laws, concepts, dimensionality, etc.

I try to change the possition of a galaxy. It almost flattened the entire place into 2-D space.

Yeah, this needs some more tests.

Christian Higdon said:
"Yeah. I just wondered that. Now the riddle, and please don't be scared if I shout. So it's raining, right? And you pass a bus stop, there are three people there. Your most trustworthy friend, a pregnant woman who needs to go to the hospital, aaand the girl of your dreams. Your smart car has two seats. What do you do?" He said, sort of twitching after saying smart car.
Realm thinks for a bit.

"I guess the right answer would be: You should lend the car to your trustworthy friend so he can take the pregnant woman to the hospital. That way you can spend some time alone with the girl of your dreams. I don't know if I'd do it the same way though..."

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hmmm, she's not responding the way she normally does. I wonder if she's feeling alright?

"Yeah, they're easy to get used to. But what about you? I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to check on you."
Kura smiles.

"That's very considerate of you, but I assure you there's no need to worry about me. It will take a while for me to get things running, so you should get ready for the last round of the competition."

TISSG7Redgrave said:
"Kinda the powers are pretty neat...um Silas get over here for a second..." (If silas decides to come closer) *I would tug and whisper in his ear* "Dude wtf is going on Kura's...regressed back to stone cold kuudere. Why is that? Did i emphasize the flatness too much or smth?"
[If Silas decided to come closer, insert response here]

Blahblah9755 said:
After leaving the dog with Jackson, I head to the control room of the base, seeing Kura and the others, I say "so this is a ship now? Have we tested its functions yet? Are we gonna go anywhere?"
"Yes, once I get this machine working. I think one of my mast-... The Emissary's shards left coordinates for us inside of this orb." (Kura)

Hl3 or bust said:
While trying to see if the champ is still anywhere I can see, which is basically everywhere, I use my analytical abilities to see if I can back-trace how and when he got here.
He seemingly just sort of appeared out of nowhere and stole the championship about 4 years ago. He doesn't seem to be in the current multiverse right now.

The Smashor said:
"Woah. That was unexpected. I guess I'm stronger then I thought. Well then, like I said, I can reverse time. I can basically undo this whole thing. I can put everything back to normal. Rei, I want to ask you a question. I think I could give you the ability to remember everything that happened. Do you want that?"
"I don't know what you mean... Are you going to leave me alone again?"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Let's see....

"Super Epic Godlike Ultra Speedy Immortal Invulnerable Edward"

Let's see me now.
Edward becomes 3-A (baseline), can only be harmed by supernatural attacks, has speed his multiplied by 1000000x, and gains type 5 immortality.

Monarch Laciel said:
Meanwhile

Griffin looks for one of the Emissary's servants.
Kura is in the sbaseship.

The guardian, having been awake for some time, speaks up.

"You know, the rest of your friends don't seem to be very on board with this."

She has a surprisingly good poker face.

"Nuh-uh! Wrong! What you do, mister, is go home and REEVALUATE YOUR ******* LIFE! YOU. BOUGHT. A. SMART. CAAAAAAAAAAAR!" He says, before breathing in and out two seconds after. Yep. He blew off steam.

Uber chuckles. "Jake isnt my friend little bun, the only people I would call friends here are llia and Azencard~." She points her umbrella at the bun. "Sooo, do you want to be asleep for this or not~?" She says while smiling.

"Just so we are clear, i have absolutely no interest in whatever Uber is doing. I'm not really into this mind control stuff. Though, i don't supposed i have the moral grounds to stop Uber. Damn you, Azencard 3."

Azencard throws a pill at Uber.

"Eat that. That will put you in my telepathic radio. With this, no matter the distance, we can communicate."

I finish the dimensional adjustments on this pocket world. I'll call it... Aurola. Why not.

"Well, i'll be heading out now. If you want to leave... well, you probably can with your boundary stuff, right? Well, see ya."

I teleport back into my room.

I use my cosmic vision to scan over the whole universe, at all levels of existences, down to the atomic and quantum level. I want to find something interesting. I'm bored.

Uber gives a thumbs up and eats the pill, she continues to point her umbrella at the bun and waits for her answer.

"Basically, I can reverse time I could reverse time to a point when that beast was weak and I could kill it before it did anything bad to you or anyone else. The thing is, it would effect you, too. We would never have met, more or less. I could help you keep your memories, but you'd also keep the trama from, well, all of this. Not to mention, I would probably mess up my past self, though I guess that dosn't effect my true self much anymore."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I use my cosmic vision to scan over the whole universe, at all levels of existences, down to the atomic and quantum level. I want to find something interesting. I'm bored.
[So just to be clear

• You have your own pocket dimension
  • You are using your eyes to see the world at more detailed levels
  • You are bored
Congratulations, you have become Griffin when he was half of what he is now]

"well I guess she's stress or smth? I have no clue. Anyway Silas. Let's have a good match when the tourney starts up. Would be fun to fight it out for a bit."

Christian Higdon said:
"Nuh-uh! Wrong! What you do, mister, is go home and REEVALUATE YOUR ******* LIFE! YOU. BOUGHT. A. SMART. CAAAAAAAAAAAR!" He says, before breathing in and out two seconds after. Yep. He blew off steam.
Realm stands there dazed for a bit. Then he starts laughing. He starts laughing so hard he almost cries.

"Thanks, Stranger."

He gives the clown a hug.

The Smashor said:
"Basically, I can reverse time I could reverse time to a point when that beast was weak and I could kill it before it did anything bad to you or anyone else. The thing is, it would effect you, too. We would never have met, more or less. I could help you keep your memories, but you'd also keep the trama from, well, all of this. Not to mention, I would probably mess up my past self, though I guess that dosn't effect my true self much anymore."
Rei thinks about this, but not for very long.

"I'm glad that I met you. I don't want that to be taken away." she says with a smile.

Junkoposter said:
Uber chuckles. "Jake isnt my friend little bun, the only people I would call friends here are llia and Azencard~." She points her umbrella at the bun. "Sooo, do you want to be asleep for this or not~?" She says while smiling.
"If you do this, what specifically will happen to my mind?"

"Well, alright then. Now, I'm not entirely aware of how souls work in your universe. If I made a body just like you're old one, would you be able to go into it?"

Also, the american flag design of my clothing has disappeared, not that anyone noticed it to begin with.

Uber continues to smile. "Oh nothing much, it'll still be 'there'~." She moves her umbrella closer to the bun's head. "Now if you don't answer if you want to be asleep for this or not, I'll just do it anyways~!'

The Smashor said:
"Well, alright then. Now, I'm not entirely aware of how souls work in your universe. If I made a body just like you're old one, would you be able to go into it?"
"My old one... I... I don't know, but... That's what I wanted to tell you."

She looks away. What she's trying to say is clearly difficult for her.

"I died in this school a long time ago. I was... I was a-already a ghost when you met me the first time! I don't remember how long I've been a ghost, but I've seen so many different people come here and get- killed by that monster. That's why it's so scary! I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I was just- I- um... I-"

She continues stuttering, unable to find the right words. Evidently, it seems likely that she's been stuck to this place, all alone, and whenever she found a new friend, they would either leave out of fear upon learning she was a ghost, or be killed by the monster. People in the past always became afraid of her upon discovering her nature, so she started hiding that fact.

Junkoposter said:
Uber continues to smile. "Oh nothing much, it'll still be 'there'~." She moves her umbrella closer to the bun's head. "Now if you don't answer if you want to be asleep for this or not, I'll just do it anyways~!'
She doesn't flinch.

"I'll take a gamble on that. So, how much of my mind will still be there anyway? I'd like to still be able to remember my friends and family if that's possible."

The Smashor said:
"Well... that's a twist. So are you stuck here in this school or something?"
"I can leave, but whenever I do, I always end up back here for some reason or another. Some people I met called it a curse before."

Christian Higdon said:
The Stranger stands there, confused.
Realm lets go, still laughing a bit.

"Sorry, I'm just really glad I'm able to see you again is all."

Junkoposter said:
Uber chuckles. "Oh don't worry that silly little head of yours, you won't forget anything~!"
"How much do I get paid?"

Hey Uber, you're done? I wanna make the pocket dimension into a bomb. Azencard tells Uber in the telepathic radio.

He decides to do the most exciting thing ever.

Knitting clothes. Surprissingly, it's a lot of fun.

"Seeing as you're the type of pervert that likes to tie up their subordinates, I'm a bit worried about the type of 'work' you're expecting from me."

Uber laughs. "Oooh, you don't worry about any of that~." Her unbrella glows brighter. "So I ask for the last time, do you want to be asleep for this~?" She leans in. "You probably want to be asleep for this."

I realize that the only other people left for the team matches are several people who also gained new powers from Alpha's weird dimension.

Poker face.jpg

I telepathically contact Blane, Azencard, Silas, and Jake and relay this.

"Give me a moment."

I heard that bunny guardian breathing rapidly and her heart beating intensely inside of Uber's room. Then they disappeared. I don't believe in doing things to my enemies after they've already been defeated so I'm going to check on her just in case.

I look around with my conceptual vision, sensing for Uber.

There! A pocket dimension inside of Azencard's room? Well, better get going before anything that can't be taken back happens.

I rip a hole into the fabric of reality, one that leads to the pocket realm. I walk through it to see Uber standing before the bunny.

"Uber, what are you doing?"

"Okay."

I walk over to the bunny.

"Do you want this job?"

[You see, I totally would, but there's this thing stopping me. My morals.]

I realize that he can see where the pocket dimension is by utilizing concept vision.

I create a duplicate to handle the digital world, then rip a worm hole to the location of Uber.

"Bork"

I say after having arrived.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Okay."

I walk over to the bunny.

"Do you want this job?"
She smiles.

"From how it sounds, it doesn't exactly seem like I have a choice."

Back