• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chen turns her head into the room. "Can llia come in?!" She yells into the room. "YES!" Uber yells back. Chen looks back at llia. "You can come in."

"Thank you."

I come inside.

"Hello Uber. Azencard." I say while giving a nod. "What are you two doing?"

I stare blankly into space. Man, the stars sure are pretty tonight.

Oh, right, what was i doing again?

"Oh, hi Ilia."

Wait. Ilia is back?

...what am i doing here again?

Oh, right. Yeah, that was it.

"Good to see you again. It's been a while." I immediatly continue what i was saying.

"Oh, you want upgrade to the Yokai? Got it." I make a clone that vanishes for a moment. "Now, wait just 3 atom seconds... there we go."

I throw a friend heart with power cosmic inside of it at Ran, making her as strong as a god (read: Touhou God. read: 4-A).

...what was i doing again?

"Hello, uhm are you alright? You seem a bit absentminded. Don't forget that we will be fighting during the tournament." I tell Azencard with a smile.

Unbelievable I'm getting a little excited.

"Oh no no, i'm fine. I haven't forgot. How could i, since that's surely going to be the most exciting thing to happen in the tournament?"

Ok, i think i'm good now.

"I'll look foward to it."

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"It took them a month to prepare this? That's a while."

I quickly write the word "Superior" on myself.
You get a cool suit and spider powers.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I see. Well, looks like it's going to be time for the next thing soon.

I turn to Sorbet and smile.

"Thanks for having fun with me, it was my first time doing that sort of thing."
Overlord775 said:
Right, we still have a turnament to do.

I smile to Sorbet too.

"T'was fun"

I tell her happily, while tail wagging.
"Ohh so it was your first time hmmm?" she giggles, "I'm glad it was with me then. I had fun too."

"Ahem." Kura suddenly appears behind all of you as if she were there all along.

"Silas? Jake? I came to suggest that you group up with the other members of your team before the match."

She seems a little irritated.

The Smashor said:
I create a body for Rei based on how I found her in the school, clothes included.

"Alright. I think you can just hop into that. I made sure it's compatable."
"Hop in?"

She looks at the body with complex but mostly uncomfortable feelings about the idea, but does as she's told anyway. Her ghostly form merges with the new body, which then sluggishly opens her eyes and sits up. Rei looks at The and smiles.

WHYNAUT said:
Then I receive Realm's message.

"I see. So I got here just in time. I never got to introduce myself, I am Ilia Nautil. And Realm, I do not know what the others want, but I for one think you are a great choice."
"Really? Wh-Why? I mean, I know I'm the weakest here, after all. There's no need for you to act polite about it."

He sounds pretty happy despite his words.

"You all got stronger while I was unable to help you at all, so I just have to work extra hard to catch up."

Goku destroys the supreme darkness via speed and hax before the party notices what happened

Back