• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Ryuko is 112.9 Kt, Yujiro is vastly above 15 Kt in base and vastly above 65 Kt in Demon Back. He starts in base. Ryuko is in her Life Fiber Synchronized key. OST.

40f0751fd35445074498b4cc490aa91e
I'll take my own path no matter what anyone else says!

6023932-b6af2c9703f203a2794be03d443af2e3
You're worthy of being defeated by my true power!

Speed is equalized. SBA.

Ogre : 0

Ryüko : 0

Inconclusive: 7 (Hl3, davidparra, BakiHanma18, Festie, SoulOfCinder, WB, DeathNoodles)

how is she gonna hit him? he literally is in the top 20 of the most skilled character on this Wiki she probably could tire him out but she would probably tire herself trying VERY HIGH vs EXTREMELY HIGH, HIGHER WITH DEMON BACK. even if she has a blade Yujiro cucked Musashi who used his katanas against Yujiro,who was bare handed

She's beaten guys with analytical prediction before she even mastered her powers and later matched both a guy who has instinctive reaction and a girl who beat the same guy so easily that she treated him like childsplay

Oh yeah, this is High 7-C Ryuko, so she's still got beating Analytical Prediction spamming Uzu under her belt

Schnee One said:
Do pressure points not work on high Mid?
I'm not sure. But even if it didn't, this would be inconclusive. Yujiro is in a whole other level of skill, Ryuko can't hit him.

I'm not sure. But even if it didn't, this would be inconclusive. Yujiro is in a whole other level of skill, Ryuko can't hit him.

<Makes match

<Says this

Please excuse me, why the ****

Type 1 SS, so VP isn't viable, regen stops on outright pummeling, but Benda should still be viable (it's caused immeasurable pain in Baki who can tank a master's benda without batting an eye), and all of his amps, all of his defensive maneuvers like Sangan, the Maeba Stance, Xiao-Lee, etc stop him from receiving heavy damage. Add on pseudo precog, info analysis, instinctive reaction, and stuff like 0.5 for free shots and Mach Fist, Cockroach Tackle, Hitless Blow, etc for massive speed amps, and I'm seeing that Yujiro has every possible advantage here

WeeklyBattles said:
How so? Its not an energy attack
Xiao-Lee makes your body limp, like a leaf of grass in a nevasca. That's the whole meaning behind it, and Yujiro mastered it.

BakiHanma18 said:
Type 1 SS, so VP isn't viable, regen stops on outright pummeling, but Benda should still be viable (it's caused immeasurable pain in Baki who can tank a master's benda without batting an eye), and all of his amps, all of his defensive maneuvers like Sangan, the Maeba Stance, Xiao-Lee, etc stop him from receiving heavy damage. Add on pseudo precog, info analysis, instinctive reaction, and stuff like 0.5 for free shots and Mach Fist, Cockroach Tackle, Hitless Blow, etc for massive speed amps, and I'm seeing that Yujiro has every possible advantage here
Ryuko has crazy pain resistance but the other stuff sounds solid

Ryuko's pain tolerance is absolutely ridiculous compared to what Baki can take

How much do his amps cover? Because Ryuko can also amp herself in both AP and speed both actively and passively and she starts with a 7.4x AP and durability advantage here

Also im not seeing how any of the techniques BakiHanma listed do anything significant to Ryuko other than doing very, very minor damage and makig her evolve

I mean, not really since Yujiro is vastly above 15 kilotons and not 15 kilotons. And in DB Yujiro could even have an AP advantage.

Regular Benda produces pain good enough to make one's body simply give up and rather die, Baki's enchanced Benda produces even greater pain and Yujiro's is even above that.

Aiki: Aiki is a Japanese martial arts principle or tactic in which the defender blends (without clashing) with the attacker, then goes on to dominate the assailant through the strength of their application of internal dynamics or Ki energy to affect techniques

In the Bakiverse, Aiki is basically attack reflection versus people who can one-shot you.

>in DB Yujiro could even have an AP advantage.

Ryuko's 112 feat is literally by her existing

>Regular Benda produces pain good enough to make one's body simply give up and rather die, Baki's enchanced Benda produces even greater pain and Yujiro's is even above that.

Neat. Ryuko has shrugged off injuries such as being bisected, being impaled, being torn to shreds, having her heart ripped out, losing several gallons of blood after skinning herself alive [a feat which was marked as something that should have killed her as she snapped her own Life Fibers] and shrugged off being impaled hundreds of times in her fight with Ragyo

KGiffoni said:
In the Bakiverse, Aiki is basically attack reflection versus people who can one-shot you.
Does it cover attacks that are several kilometers in radius? Or just physical blows?

Well, tbh "producing pain great enough to make the body rather die than endure it" is rather vague

I agree Bendai is a non factor here, I'm also not entirely sure how it ignores durability to begin with especially if the two aren't even comparable in terms of durability.

WeeklyBattles said:
KGiffoni said:
Does it cover attacks that are several kilometers in radius? Or just physical blows?
Just physical blows. But XiaoLee makes the shockwaves useless anyways.

KGiffoni said:
Well, tbh "producing pain great enough to make the body rather die than endure it" is rather vague
Ryuko skinning herself alive was stated to be something that should have actually killed her, but all it did was make her angry

Back