• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiki K, character additions

So once you start to look at the anime a little more seriously, a lot of characters seem to deserve their own profiles. I was mainly thinking about Kuboyashu being a good example with his superhuman strength and animalistic insticts.

Now since The Disastrous Life of Saiki K is a gag anime, not all feats can be taken at face value but i still think this is not such a bad idea.

If you want to make profile search the feats and go ahead.

Personally I consider making a profile for Teruhashi sometime.

Kusuke, Aiura Mikoto and Reita are the obvious choices for profiles, though.

Okay then, i assume that there will be lots of "possible" and "likely" on those profiles.

Also, do you think it would be fine to calculate Hairos snow melting feet?

Calculating it is fine for sure.

But has it ever had destructive effects? If not we should probably take it as non-lethal.

Nope, the most it has destroyed is an iglo. So it is more a heat thing than a actual destruction thing. Along with that, do you think Teruashi should have limited fate and luck manipulation from being gods favorite?

I thought the gods favourite thing was more of a joking desription. Did she actually demonstrate supernatural luck in something?

Well, thing usually goes her way. There is several instances of Saiki saying god is on Teruashis side and during both the play and the school trip she got close to Saiki with pure luck.

Along with that Saiki stated that he was only helping her maintain an Illusion during the school play, maybe not quantifying enough but still something.

Well, I'm not certain. Maybe "possibly Supernatural Luck" would be the most reasonable option.

Speaking of Teruhashi, what are her best feats of influencing people? I remember her once getting an army of random pedestrian to help her search for Saiki.

I wonder what the most extreme thing was we have seen someone do for her...

It is like that Her ability is good luck and the ability to attract people to help her, the power name is angel breath. When she sighed, the people around her will rushed to serve her immediately. Which she can control people to do everything for her

Well, during episode 21 of season 2 she showed supernaturally senses by pinpointing the two press club members stalking her. Along with that she more or less unconsciously spawned a organization with possible over 36000 members trough society.

Wouldn't she, along with all other characters have the supernatural abilites Saiki made natural with his reality warping?

I guess they should have these powers.

On the Touma profile you should probably extent a lot more on his intelligence for it to be viable. It's basically his main power after all.

I added all of his main feats to the intelligence section. Along with that, dont you think Teruhashi should have enchanced senses too after she felt the Newspaper club stalking her?

Back