• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i delete someone's account from the wiki?

17463906_0.jpg

You RN

TBH once Flowey gets his ****** durability revised I'm making Sans' base magic scale to that ******* flower.
Nerf sans fr
I hope that entire durability thing for Undertale goes through so sans be nerfed the only thing that carries him is his telekinesis and his entire physiology

I put bendy against sans but that fight could last forever because if bendy dies he will just respawn from ink and I assume the cycle is a universe this probably won't end

Because most others are just memeing, I'll give a serious answer I guess, though the answer is very obvious.

Sans has no methods of avoiding attacks other than just dodging on his feet. Even with speed equalized, he isn't gonna "dodge" out of a gigantic blast radius covering the span of a city happening every 2 seconds. Cell is vastly more agile, skilled, and can fly. Sans is very limited in mobility and while he has teleportation it is countered by Cell having teleportation as well. Cell has various methods of killing Sans immediately, whereas the only wincon Sans has (soul manipulation) takes time and isn't this insta-kill death hax it's being hyped up to be. The only way Sans could win is if Cell stood still and let Sans do whatever he wanted for at least a few seconds. In reality, Cell is gonna blink and Sans is gonna turn to dust.

Stomp match.

Last edited:
I mean, Cell can sense ki, I don't think he'd nuke the area due to a 10-B

Plus Sans' superior reaction speed means he could dodge Cell's more basic attacks

I mean, Cell can sense ki, I don't think he'd nuke the area due to a 10-B

Plus Sans' superior reaction speed means he could dodge Cell's more basic attacks
Sans doesn't have superior reaction speed. Speed is equalized and that's all there is to it. He can dodge melee attacks, and small Ki blast's, but that's it. Are we pretending Cell is gonna fight like an OG Dragon Ball character? Cause he's gonna actually fight like a DBZ character. If Sans does dodge his attacks, Cell is just gonna get annoyed and use something else. Whereas Sans has no way to kill Cell quickly enough for Cell to not just nuke him.

Cell can literally kill Sans by blinking. This is a stomp.

Only combat speed is equalized, and Sans' reaction speed faster than the former.

Also, think you're kinda underselling just how fast Sans could kill Cell (Cell should have 20 HP here, and Sans kills the Frisk with 92 HP in like 3 seconds)

Present an argument for Sans winning this in a realistic scenario that doesn't involve Cell suddenly becoming an idiot. Because I can't think of one. In no world does Sans successfully avoid all of Cell's attacks and whittle Cell down with his own attacks until Cell eventually dies of soul hax. When Cell can fly, teleport, create clones, blind Sans with the Solar Flare, create massive AoE Ki blast's, use danmaku, is a very skilled martial artist capable of analytical prediction and strategical planning mid-combat, has a massive agility advantage, has a massive stamina advantage, and has an absurdly gargantuan AP gap so gigantic that it might as well be infinite in size, the only advantage Sans has is that his attacks ignore durability to a limited extent. That's not making up for everything else.

Only combat speed is equalized, and Sans' reaction speed faster than the former.

Also, think you're kinda underselling just how fast Sans could kill Cell (Cell should have 20 HP here, and Sans kills the Frisk with 92 HP in like 3 seconds)
It literally says "Speed Equalized", no more, no less. And if only combat speed is being equalized Cell blitz's Sans anyways, that makes it more unfair.

You're equalizing it in a way that explicitly tries to give Sans the advantage. In reality, a fair equalization would include all of Cell's kills up to this point. Which would number in the hundreds of thousands range bare minimum, arguably millions, including Trunks from two different timelines. He would actually dwarf the amount of EXP Frisk would have gained, realistically. But that's assuming Sans could actually tag Cell to begin with. Again, you literally HAVE to assume that Cell is doing nothing at the beginning of the fight for Sans to have any chance of winning in any given scenario, even with speed equalized.

All-in-all. To make this even remotely an argument, we'd need to give Sans multiple unfair advantages that don't realistically make sense. And at that point it can't even be applied as a serious Versus Match, that'd be more fitting of a Fun and Games thread.

Really all Sans needs to win is for Cell to not immediately start with his ki blast spam or an AoE blast since his "Strongest Attack" should kill Cell before he gets the chance to counter-attack

Bruh, speed equalized means both travel, combat, and reaction speed is equalized what are talking about only combat speed. Lol
Please don't use HP scailing for justifying how fast sans could kill anyone in a crossverse cause making a assumption like cell has only 20 HP in comparison to frisk's 92 looks bias AF without any reasoning for why the values are gauged like that in comparison

Bruh, speed equalized means both travel, combat, and reaction speed is equalized what are talking about only combat speed. Lol
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

no it dont.

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

no it dont.
This has been a thing for like a year and a half now, get with the program guys.

BTW, this dont apply to the slowest characters reactions and Attack Speed, so both Sans and Cell are Mach 6, but Sans Reactions are Mach 11 and so are his Gaster Blasters

no it dont.

Is it not the same exact thing when it literally says that every other speed is reduced by the same amount? Either way I have no idea how it means Sans is somehow faster in reaction speed because of it, and that makes no sense.

Edit: So basically the forms of speed the slower character has stays the same, but the faster character is nerfed explicitly to the slower character's combat speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back