• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the fact he won against Frieza is even more silly.
7cddbd.jpg

0.83 seconds to someone who processes the world at mach 6.
It is 0.83 for frisk. A Hypersonic character.

Anyway, Cell gets cocky on this lazy weak-ass skeletons, let's himself be attacked first thinking he won't receive damage, gets soul slammed and dies nigh-instantly
Thoughts?

It's still on there and it's been attempted to be removed like 5 times and failed 5 times already
I doubt they tried THAT hard to remove it lol.
Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it a bit unfair to equalize speed so someone has an advantage in reaction speed?
Or is that only a rule with weaker characters getting speed amps?

Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it a bit unfair to equalize speed so someone has an advantage in reaction speed?
I feel it's a bit more unfair to leave a character getting speedblitzed though...

Best to check the profile history for changes that week.
Nahh I'm too lazy and I don't care lmao.
Just gonna get something to eat and go back to my game.
I feel it's a bit more unfair to leave a character getting speedblitzed though...
Well you can sort that out, I'm just saying these are some weird circumstances.
Either he has better reaction speed which means he dodges everything and eventually murders Cell or Cell can tag him and claps him.

Equalized speed but still has a speed advantage. What's the point of equalizing if speed points are still getting slapped on the table

Equalized speed but still has a speed advantage. What's the point of equalizing if speed points are still getting slapped on the table
Because it would be strange if one guy who had an infinite speed attack that is faster then all of his other attacks got equalized to his normal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back