• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Godzilla Upgrade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebirah isn't the one with any calcs, Ebirah is Town Level because he fought Godzilla, look at his profile.

Yes, i know what AoE is, however, Godzilla's AoE shows Building sized areas at most.

KE calcs of feats are feats.

Kaiser, im going to say this one and one time only. Unless you have concrete evidence that Showa Godzilla is higher that 7-C other than the one instance being dicussed here, your argument WILL NOT be accepted.

Ebirah is 7-C because he tanked that water-vaporizing heat beam

I know. So that isn't an argument.

It's what they do by just living.

Godzilla's Town Level beam, which scales to his punches and hurts comparable monsters, which also means Ebirah is some what comparable to Godzilla.

WeeklyBattles said:
Kaiser, im going to say this one and one time only. Unless you have concrete evidence that Showa Godzilla is higher that 7-C other than the one instance being dicussed here, your argument WILL NOT be accepted.
I have stated it many times to you. Just check on the original posts. You have faulty logic about scaling and about things being outliers because you want to downplay Godzilla or something like that. You have never disproved me. He defeated those 7-C monsters with ease.

Ebirah isn't comparable via not doing any damage whatsoever to Godzilla and getting easily overpowered by him

Those monsters are 7-C due to scaling from Godzilla, there are also monsters who are equal to Godzilla with 7-C calcs. So that response to Weekly Falls apart.

Huh? What monsters are 7-C due to scaling from Godzilla? Ebirah survived the water being vaporized so he is 7-C, and Godzilla stomped him.

You know people can have calcs which get weaker than their actual AP/Durability right?

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Ebirah isn't comparable via not doing any damage whatsoever to Godzilla and getting easily overpowered by him
He tanked his beam, you said this YOURSELF.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Huh? What monsters are 7-C due to scaling from Godzilla? Ebirah survived the water being vaporized so he is 7-C, and Godzilla stomped him.
You know people can have calcs which get weaker than their actual AP/Durability right?
No, just no, they didn't really hurt each other at all, and if godzilla was 365 x stronger like you suggested, he'd one shot him.

No, just no, they didn't really hurt each other at all, and if godzilla was 365 x stronger like you suggested, he'd one shot him.

You obviously haven't watched the fight. Godzilla rips off both Ebirah's claws and holds him down with ease. Since Ebirah did no damage whatsoever to Godzilla and Godzilla defeated him with ease, it makes sense

I'll probably have better reasoning in the morning, so please keep this up.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
You obviously haven't watched the fight. Godzilla rips off both Ebirah's claws and holds him down with ease. Since Ebirah did no damage whatsoever to Godzilla and Godzilla defeated him with ease, it makes sense

I'll probably have better reasoning in the morning, so please keep this up.
I have watched the fight, he grappels with him, then tears his arms off, it's not some one shot like you suggest, you are to one who hasn't watched the fight, also, he did that in the second, in the first, he did nothing of the sort.

I have watched the fight, he grappels with him, then tears his arms off, it's not some one shot like you suggest, you are to one who hasn't watched the fight, also, he did that in the second, in the first, he did nothing of the sort.

Ebirah does literally no damage to Godzilla. I have watched both fights so you are possibly projecting. Ebirah is in no way comparable to any monster who has actually threatened Godzilla

Your logic is conflicting with iself, one moment he's town level for the calc, one moment he's not.

What are you even saying? It's 7-C via AOE if anything. None of this changes Godzilla being 7-B.

Kaiser, your debating style of saying incorrect even conflicting things about Godzilla, and then saying everyone else doesnt know what theyre talkig about, doesnt fly here.

Godzilla does little damage to Ebirah's shell, all he does is tear off the arms, what does that tell you?

I wasn't being serious when i said that.

Just because he's not an actual threat, doesn't mean he can't combat him.

He's saying your debating style of saying incorrect things about Godzilla, even if they conflict with each other, and then saying everyone else doesnt know what theyre talkig about, doesnt fly here.

It is close to 5am in my country and I can't tell what you are meaning anymore. Give me some slack please

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Your logic is conflicting with iself, one moment he's town level for the calc, one moment he's not.What are you even saying? It's 7-C via AOE if anything. None of this changes Godzilla being 7-B.
What are you saying?

That makes no sense, i said you go back and forth with him being Town Level due to that calc and Not Town Level after, then you talk about it being AoE, when that's not even the argument. This proves that you go back and forth.

Okay. I'm back and I apologize for my slightly erratic behaviour last night. The point was, I think, that them casually creating 7-C feats doesn't mean they can't be 7-B when going full out. There is no incorrect/conflicting things I said about Godzilla I believe.

WeeklyBattles said:
Kaiser, your debating style of saying incorrect even conflicting things about Godzilla, and then saying everyone else doesnt know what theyre talkig about, doesnt fly here.
I said no incorrect things about Godzilla. I only said you don't know what you're talking about because you don't seem like you do. You think monsters that Godzilla basically stomped were fair opponents that should scale to him

Godzilla does little damage to Ebirah's shell, all he does is tear off the arms, what does that tell you?

Ebirah does no damage to Godzilla in the fight also. Godzilla never really even punched Ebirah in the shell. The fact Ebirah couldn't do anything to him and got easily thrown around by Godzilla shows the power gap.

Ebirah lost in both fights

He tanked the same beam which vaporized the water.

It hit the water. Not Ebirah

Those monsters are 7-C due to scaling from Godzilla, there are also monsters who are equal to Godzilla with 7-C calcs.

I don't know what you're talking about. And yes, I know. Characters can have calcs that are less than their AP, especially when it's something as casual as firing one beam or simple KE.

You gave kudos to your own post. The one instance is all I need. Why is it just this way for Godzilla and not countless other fictions? The one that performed the 11 megaton feat was the God tier in Showa; like I said. That makes it very hard to be an outlier. Ghidorah is also the only monster really stronger than Godzilla.

I also have shown Motnra's High 7-C feat

You havent proved that it ISNT. The burden of proof is on you to back up your claims

You claimed it first. I don't think that's how it works.

Why wouldnt it be? You havent hown anything that says otherwise aside from the one instance

Via nothing at all showing that to be their cap in any way, being only that the highest characters would scale to this feat, etc.

I'll respond in the morning, it's bed time.

Edit: Actually, i'll quickly respond.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Godzilla does little damage to Ebirah's shell, all he does is tear off the arms, what does that tell you?Ebirah does no damage to Godzilla in the fight also. Godzilla never really even punched Ebirah in the shell. The fact Ebirah couldn't do anything to him and got easily thrown around by Godzilla shows the power gap.

Ebirah lost in both fights

He tanked the same beam which vaporized the water.

It hit the water. Not Ebirah

Those monsters are 7-C due to scaling from Godzilla, there are also monsters who are equal to Godzilla with 7-C calcs.

I don't know what you're talking about. And yes, I know. Characters can have calcs that are less than their AP, especially when it's something as casual as firing one beam or simple KE.

You gave kudos to your own post. The one instance is all I need. Why is it just this way for Godzilla and not countless other fictions? The one that performed the 11 megaton feat was the God tier in Showa; like I said. That makes it very hard to be an outlier. Ghidorah is also the only monster really stronger than Godzilla.

I also have shown Motnra's High 7-C feat

You havent proved that it ISNT. The burden of proof is on you to back up your claims

You claimed it first. I don't think that's how it works.

Why wouldnt it be? You havent hown anything that says otherwise aside from the one instance

Via nothing at all showing that to be their cap in any way, being only that the highest characters would scale to this feat, etc.
I'd say Ebirah is definitley fodder, i agree on that part, however, he was able to somewhat grapple with Godzilla, and tanked hits from him, and generally, he was undamaged when he was hit, which it was at several points, the only real points he was hurt was when he welped in pain a little, and his arms were torn off. Personally, idk if he's a few times weaker, but 365.08 is too high.

I did not say win, just combat.

You were scaling Ebirah to that feat, so i thought you were saying he was, it's somewhat because your dialogue was a little mixed at the time, mine was as well.

It was to show that the series loops around at town level, with comparable characters also having Town Level calcs. That beam hurts comparable characters, it actually goes back to an argument where he has hitting Gigan, a character we agreed was around Godzilla's level, for a few seconds knocked him down.

The rest is generally Weekly, however, the Burden of proof thing is about you not giving conclusive enough evidence for AoE of that level, though he does have AoE, he's only shown Town to Building decrease.

I'd say Ebirah is definitley fodder, i agree on that part, however, he was able to somewhat grapple with Godzilla, and tanked hits from him, and generally, he was undamaged when he was hit, which it was at several points, the only real points he was hurt was when he welped in pain a little, and his arms were torn off. Personally, idk if he's a few times weaker, but 365.08 is too high.

He didn't really tank hits from him. He was constantly injured by every one of Godzilla's attacks and easily held down/thrown over his shoulder by him. I never saw him 'tank' any hits myself, each one heavily injured him. He is probably above 31 kilotons, yes, but is well below Godzilla.

It was to show that the series loops around at town level, with comparable characters also having Town Level calcs. That beam hurts comparable characters, it actually goes back to an argument where he has hitting Gigan, a character we agreed was around Godzilla's level, for a few seconds knocked him down.

The comparable characters have town level calculations only by KE. Many things have AP above their KE in fiction, considering that is the energy they output just by moving. The beams just have low AOE, like many DBZ attacks do which only destroy cliffs. Gigan is below Godzilla but more comparable to him than Ebirah.

The rest is generally Weekly, however, the Burden of proof thing is about you not giving conclusive enough evidence for AoE of that level, though he does have AoE, he's only shown Town to Building decrease.

I agree he has lower AOE than 7-B, yes.

I'm not really going to talk on this, as you've agreed the gap that gap is too big, and talking about the gap would be too much scaling.

While the AoE property has been shown in his beams, notably spreading the effect to 10s of meters from the hundreds he's done before, he's never been shown to drop it from thousands or tens of thousands of meters to 10s of meters. That last part i agree on, Ebirah is total fodder.

I don't think you got the message, the point is that there needs to be conclusive evidence for the 11 Megaton thing not being an outlier, and the beams having that much AoE, without comparing it to other series might i add. Attack Potency somewhat covers AoE in general.

Generally 1 feat that was not from Mothra himself, and 1 feat that could easily be an outlier won't really work, you should find more feats to support it rather than trying to help 1 or 2.

I'm still for the upgrades and nobody else thinks it scales to literally every other monster apart from WeeklyBattles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back