• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Skipping isn't Stopping" Hit Time skip revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if claiming it as a outlier really works. I mean I'm pretty sure it's said that hits time skip wouldn't work on Jiren anymore and Goku scales above Jiren so claiming it a outlier is like claiming that time skip would still work on both of them.
Put me in immeasurable speed goku.

Idk if claiming it as a outlier really works. I mean I'm pretty sure it's said that hits time skip wouldn't work on Jiren anymore and Goku scales above Jiren so claiming it a outlier is like claiming that time skip would still work on both of them.
Goku also literally told Hit in their Rematch that Time Skip wouldn't work on him anymore and Hit agreed, saying he would be stupid to try it again.

Something can happen multiple times, and even be consistent in the fact it happened, but still make zero sense and be contradicted by literally everything else ever.
like take batman memeing on 4-Cs with his bare hands, it's happened a bunch, GLs, Aquaman, WW, etc, basically only Supes is exempt, but then he turns around and gets taken out by a 9-A punch or struggles to do a 8-C feat.
Take Frieza having a chunk of his skull blown by Namek blowing up as an inverse, ISL would make it so a like 6-A blast. They recognize this happened, it's mentioned multiple times, does that make Frieza 6-A?
No, because everything else shows otherwise, or take Goku and his funny meme 40 tons and Vegeta's 1000 tons cap, or Dr Brief going holy shit dude you'd weigh like uh 20 tons man to Vegeta in gravity, these happened, they recognize they happen, they mention it a few times even in regards to funny robot man, gravity training and so on, does that mean DBZ to Super caps at Class K? yes No, the amount of shit that demonstrates otherwise is baffling.

A thing can happen, and be mentioned it happened and acknowledged and still be inconsistent in the grand scheme of things.

No, because everything else shows otherwise, or take Goku and his funny meme 40 tons and Vegeta's 1000 tons cap, or Dr Brief going holy shit dude you'd weigh like uh 20 tons man to Vegeta in gravity, these happened, they recognize they happen, they mention it a few times even in regards to funny robot man, gravity training and so on, does that mean DBZ to Super caps at Class K? yes No, the amount of shit that demonstrates otherwise is baffling.
I did not understand this part.

Doesn't DBZ have an unknown LS exactly for all this?

Even the Class M of vegeta (mango) is a feat after the 1000 tons thing.

While in the anime, there's that M class at the beginning, and I don't think there's another low LS demonstration moment (like the examples you gave)

While in the anime, there's that M class at the beginning, and I don't think there's another low LS demonstration moment (like the examples you gave)
Different discussion

Something can happen multiple times, and even be consistent in the fact it happened, but still make zero sense and be contradicted by literally everything else ever.
like take batman memeing on 4-Cs with his bare hands, it's happened a bunch, GLs, Aquaman, WW, etc, basically only Supes is exempt, but then he turns around and gets taken out by a 9-A punch or struggles to do a 8-C feat.
Take Frieza having a chunk of his skull blown by Namek blowing up as an inverse, ISL would make it so a like 6-A blast. They recognize this happened, it's mentioned multiple times, does that make Frieza 6-A?

A thing can happen, and be mentioned it happened and acknowledged and still be inconsistent in the grand scheme of things.
currently on vsbw
realizes that I can use the "legendary" whataboutism that people for some reason use on this wack site

All this is whataboutism. I still don't see how this is relevant to my arguement

It's unknown because cope and lads lazy, ive skimmed it recently and have picked out a good two dozen ls feats ill be calcing
eventually
unfortunately, I, too, am lazy 😔
Yes, and yet it implies anything pre U6 SSJ Vegeta is sub 1k, which is ****** up.
The anime, in super is less messed up, but the Z manga and super manga are just straight cooked with random bits like that.

I didn’t see the option revision, so I’ll revise my answer. Specifically, to “Immeasurable Speed, but Outlier.” Since it’s very clearly one based on all available information. Though, if Immeasurable Speed is accepted, I do think we’d need to upgrade Hit’s Timeskip, because it eventually caught KKx10 Goku after it grew in battle. Though, Goku grew past that based on their Rematch.

All this is whataboutism.
It's literally DBZ wtf 🗿
I still don't see how this is relevant to my arguement
My point is, hey, it can be acknowledged and talked about and even happen multiple times, that doesn't make it not an outlier if it's still just that feat and it's contradicted by everything else a dozen times over.
Your argument isn't even an argument, it's just saying Hit and Goku acknowledge it so it's consistent.

It's literally DBZ wtf 🗿

My point is, hey, it can be acknowledged and talked about and even happen multiple times, that doesn't make it not an outlier if it's still just that feat and it's contradicted by everything else a dozen times over.
Your argument isn't even an argument, it's just saying Hit and Goku acknowledge it so it's consistent.
and pssccarvalho counter all of them. Then someone else said that it was a different discussion. Which seems to line up with what I claimed either way.

Also my arguement timeskip not working on goku and jiren at all. Therfore this would entail immeasurable speed goku and jiren

It is indeed time skip, and it is indeed an immeasurable speed feat. But I'm torn apart about labeling this an outlier or not.
So...uh just put me in the "Immeasurable speed but oultier". Might change my mind if other arguments rises.

Also my arguement timeskip not working on goku and jiren at all. Therfore this would entail immeasurable speed goku and jiren
That's the same thing, they could do it a dozen more times, it's still ultimately just the time skip feat, with countless contradictions.

You know I was contemplating of making this comment or not. But, seeing as how we are currently accepting this as being an Immeasurable speed feat, I needed to ask this: Could this feat be applied to CC/SDBH Goku at least?

It's already accepted on here that Dragon Ball Super is canon to the CC timeline, and CC Goku already scales to Immeasurable speed, so even if it's an outlier for DBS Goku I think it'd still be useable as another Immeasurable speed feat for Heroes.

How about Massively FTL+, up to Immeasurable at peak.

Because it seems that King Kai scan kinda implies that KK speed boost and Goku forcing himself into the future is kind of a separate thing.
Clarified later that this was a mistranslation and not in the orginal sub

Every instance that time passes in Dragon Ball Super, since If they have immerasuble speed, time would't have passed.

Like Top.
If they were MFTL+, then they would be so fast that they would be able to punch sextillons of times, in a second, don't act like if ToP clock makes any sense (ToP doesn't make sense in general)

If they were MFTL+, then they would be so fast that they would be able to punch sextillons of times, in a second, don't act like if ToP clock makes any sense (ToP doesn't make sense in general)
Well, Top atleast have instance of them not going MFTL+ all the time, like when they stop to talk or to rest.

And like, the clock can bê moving relative to they speed.

I will not touch heroes, too big of scope for this thread
That's reasonable, I just figured that I'd ask anyway because even if the feat is an outlier for canon DB it wouldn't be for Heroes. But I'd rather not clog up the thread with things unrelated to it, if I have the time then I might do a CRT specifically applying it to SDBH Goku in the future

Well, Top atleast have instance of them not going MFTL+ all the time, like when they stop to talk or to rest.

And like, the clock can bê moving relative to they speed.
I don't know why you are using the clock as evidence, Dragon ball always had problems showing time limit...Cough cough 5 MINUTES cough cough

If they were MFTL+, then they would be so fast that they would be able to punch sextillons of times, in a second
I don´t see why some of the MFTL+ characters couldn´t have done that

Also, the whole T.O.P point ins´t how much time they take to do the actions, but the fact that they take time to do them, something that an Immeasurable Speed character wouldn´t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back