• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Skipping isn't Stopping" Hit Time skip revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s more proof as to why it’s dimension hopping
Did you read the part which he makes by using the skipped time he literally needs to use the time he skips to create it in the first place it is a completely different ability and labelled as such in his profile to

brother you're not reading
Well, the point of Time Skipping working on Goku after he supposedly achieved Immeasurable Speed still stands. That's as much of a contradiction as possible. It doesn't matter if your time ability got stronger, if Goku had immeasurable speed, it shouldn't work period.

Not to mention Goku achieves "immeasurable speeds" via a finite multiplier which is just impossible by default. And it's not even a matter of in-universe logic, it's basic math.

This isn't Immeasurable Speed.

Well, the point of Time Skipping working on Goku after he supposedly achieved Immeasurable Speed still stands. That's as much of a contradiction as possible. It doesn't matter if your time ability got stronger, if Goku had immeasurable speed, it shouldn't work period.

Not to mention Goku achieves "immeasurable speeds" via a finite multiplier which is just impossible by default. And it's not even a matter of in-universe logic, it's basic math.

You do realize in heroes hits time skip even works on immeasurable speed opponents plus it literally only worked in that fight only after that hits time skip was render useless against goku same thing happened with jiren who bitch slapped hit when he was using time skip

You do realize in heroes hits time skip even works on immeasurable speed opponents plus it literally only worked in that fight only after that hits time skip was render useless against goku same thing happened with jiren who bitch slapped hit when he was using time skip
I don't care about the non-canon series that has nothing to do with this situation. The contradiction is still present AND Time Cage slowed Jiren down.

I don't care about the non-canon series that has nothing to do with this situation. The contradiction is still present AND Time Cage slowed Jiren down.
Time cage is time freeze and still there are characters on wiki who despite having immeasurable speed are affected by time stop heroes is literally one of the example so it is more of a hit feat than contradiction

Last edited:
Time cage is time stop and still there are characters on wiki who despite having immeasurable speed are affected by time stop heroes is literally one of the example so it is more of a hit feat than contradiction
Whataboutism and circular argument. You're trying to get immeasurable speed through resisting time abilities therefore you cannot argue that the very same time ability is "beyond immeasurable speed".
Heroes have several other feats to support their rating. Super DOES NOT. That's the end of the debate.
The fact you don't realize you can't win here is ridiculous.

Time Cage also isn't time stop. Jiren being startled by it when he's supposed to transcend time is like the perfect comedy bit ever.

Time cage is time stop and still there are characters on wiki who despite having immeasurable speed are affected by time stop heroes is literally one of the example so it is more of a hit feat than contradiction
Time cage is functionally temporal telekinesis. Hit is limited by both the amount of time he has stored, and the power of his own ki. He isn't using that technique on Jiren if he's not holding back, GoD Toppo, anybody far stronger than him.

Whataboutism and circular argument. You're trying to get immeasurable speed through resisting time abilities therefore you cannot argue that the very same time ability is "beyond immeasurable speed".
Heroes have several other feats to support their rating. Super DOES NOT. That's the end of the debate.
It is not whataboutism when it is clear that hits time skipping ability is useless agaisnt this guys.
Time Cage also isn't time stop. Jiren being startled by it when he's supposed to transcend time is like the perfect comedy bit ever.
A heavily suppressed jiren who literally broke through it when he tried just a bit lol

Jiren's power is transcending time, meaning hes time manip resistance. So ig goku did the same in SSB 10x kaio-ken.
And nobody said hit has the speed but the ability. They say he can skip or stop time, and he can create his palleral world. I failed to see the speed feat. Basically its infinite speed via time manip. If you guys really want immeasurable speed hit, please make hit's speed infinite first. Then this will be immeasurable speed:alien:

This thread is really spiraling.
Anyway, time skipping and hits pocket dimension abilities are not the same, they are both.
Time skipping isn't time stop, it's..skipping into the future, aka limited time travel.
And goku fighting against it isn't a resistance feat because there is nothing to resist because the ability is used on hit and not goku.

Hit's power is based more on ki than it is natural time.

Goku went from needing kaioken to beating Hit inside his time dimension with regular SSB. Jiren was casually beating this dude and escaped his time prison which is literally the sum of time Hit has skipped concentrated on one person. Every God of Destruction and higher would dance on Hit's corpse while he was using time skip.
That’s a Manga distinction, in the Anime his power works entirely different with a lot more explanation. Strength relative to Hit doesn’t matter. In the Anime, it’s specified each time that they’re surpassing Time, not Hit. This is especially evident in Hit V Goku 2. It’s just an entirely different ability between continuities. In the Manga, he simply can’t do half the things Anime Hit can do. Time Lag itself is entirely different between iterations, too.
Because time skip isn't natural time manipulation, it's ki-based time teleportation. I'm pretty sure he says this in the manga too.
While his strength increasing does allow him to LENGTHEN Time Skip, in the Anime, and even in the Manga Limits the range of people he can affect, I have never seen evidence that his ability is based on Ki. At least, in the same way relative to all other characters using Ki for all their abilities.

That’s not true realistically there’s no determinate number to reach immeasurable speed even if it was infinite multiplier.

And there is plenty of characters in fiction who have time hax potent enough to affect characters with immeasurable speed, you adding imaginary rules to support your point.

Also, please don't use the manga version to support the anime version. Cause half of the shit hit does in the anime didn't even happen in the manga as far as I'm aware.

The fact you don't realize you can't win here is ridiculous.

Time skip literally just does NOT work on goku later on lmao, OR on jiren, hit doesn't even bother improving it because its not a factor anymore, so he relies on other techniques to win, like his invisible attack that targeted goku's heart, or leaving a phantom in the main dimension and hiding his body in another.

Just pointing out one thing, while timeskip initially didn't freeze the opponent in time

When Goku pulled out KKx10, hit advanced his time skip to the point that it allows him attack mid timeskip as opposed to only acting at the end, effectively rendering Goku's analytical prediction meaningless as time was very much frozen, allowing him strike Goku dozens of times until the time limit of the skip ended, it may not be time freeze by name, but it's absolutely identical. So not only did he have a longer time to travel in his adaptation, he also has time stop as an added effect

So timeskip itself not working on Goku, whether it's accepted as immeasurable or not is a different matter (although timeskip itself being completely useless to Goku and Jiren would point to this) he would still have time stop resistance

I thought we just treated it as Goku gaining resistance to Hit's Time Skip? Him becoming Immeasurable in speed wouldn't really make sense considering that later Hit's improved Time Skip did worked against the same Goku.

This ability shouldn't work at all against Immeasurable characters, and it shows that Goku doesn't need that kind of speed to overcome it.

Goku's resistance to Time Stop should probably just be changed to Resistance to Time Manipulation.
That wouldn't work since...........i don't think you even can resist someone else time traveling

Btw, could you ping some staff into this? We need more opinions to reach a conclusion

That wouldn't work since...........i don't think you even can resist someone else time traveling

Btw, could you ping some staff into this? We need more opinions to reach a conclusion
Could I get your opinions on my own assessment of this? Because I'm not sure if this even falls into any of the 3 options you listed out (certainly not Immeasurable speed, even as an outlier)

So what would you propose? Like, it isn't time stop, that is agreed to need to change, if you don't think it is Goku time traveling(even if Immeasurable would be an outlier as you said) then......what would we change it to?

Could I get your opinions on my own assessment of this? Because I'm not sure if this even falls into any of the 3 options you listed out (certainly not Immeasurable speed, even as an outlier)
I am sorry, i lost notifications to this thread dunno how's that even possible. what was your assessment?

So what would you propose? Like, it isn't time stop, that is agreed to need to change, if you don't think it is Goku time traveling(even if Immeasurable would be an outlier as you said) then......what would we change it to?
Well... Nothing

This would just remain as Analytical Prediction

Just pointing out one thing, while timeskip initially didn't freeze the opponent in time

When Goku pulled out KKx10, hit advanced his time skip to the point that it allows him attack mid timeskip as opposed to only acting at the end, effectively rendering Goku's analytical prediction meaningless as time was very much frozen, allowing him strike Goku dozens of times until the time limit of the skip ended, it may not be time freeze by name, but it's absolutely identical. So not only did he have a longer time to travel in his adaptation, he also has time stop as an added effect

So timeskip itself not working on Goku, whether it's accepted as immeasurable or not is a different matter (although timeskip itself being completely useless to Goku and Jiren would point to this) he would still have time stop resistance
No it wouldn't, it is said that it doesn't stop time, Goku can move in the middle of it since the begining when hit uses on him, and the whole way Goku dealt with it pre kaioken doesn't make sense if it stops time

No it wouldn't, it is said that it doesn't stop time,
Timeskip doesn't stop time itself, hits final evolution however clearly has that perk
Goku can move in the middle of it since the begining when hit uses on him, and the whole way Goku dealt with it pre kaioken doesn't make sense if it stops time
Not sure what you're talking about, I am referring to when hit had his final evolution and explicitly time-froze Goku and gave dozens of blows mid time skip, not when Goku initially went KKx10

Goku post u6 vs U7 would have time stop resistance regardless of what this thread decides due to that.

Prior to that Goku's analytical prediction was simply boosted by Kaioken as he stated it boosts all his fighting abilities

Timeskip doesn't stop time itself, hits final evolution however clearly has that perk
Not really? Vados says that it doesn't after Hit had reached that point, plus the evolution was always the lenght he could travel, not an ability change, nothing is ever stated thag it even does that

Not sure what you're talking about, I am referring to when hit had his final evolution and explicitly time-froze Goku and gave dozens of blows mid time skip, not when Goku initially went KKx10
Hit also gave Goku dozens of blows before hand in his first evolution of the time skip, and in that Goku was still moving and reacting to the blows, at best it is an inconsistency of the ability itself or a retcon given the direct statement we have that it doesn't do that

Goku post u6 vs U7 would have time stop resistance regardless of what this thread decides due to that
He wouldn't as the thing supposedly giving him the resistance factually doesn't do that in the first place

Prior to that Goku's analytical prediction was simply boosted by Kaioken as he stated it boosts all his fighting abilities
he still moved as Hit was time traveling with his time skip, so, meh, i guess it could still be AP, but it would not be TS resistance as it goes against all information we have on the ability in the series

Not really? Vados says that it doesn't after Hit had reached that point, plus the evolution was always the lenght he could travel, not an ability change, nothing is ever stated thag it even does that
... Vados says timeskip itself doesn't stop time, which is true, not sure what this has to do with anything, hits evolution effectively tine froze Goku,
Hit also gave Goku dozens of blows before hand in his first evolution of the time skip, and in that Goku was still moving and reacting to the blows, at best it is an inconsistency of the ability itself or a retcon given the direct statement we have that it doesn't do that
And we literally see Goku move and grimace as he's being hit the initial times
He wouldn't as the thing supposedly giving him the resistance factually doesn't do that in the first place
Except it does
he still moved as Hit was time traveling with his time skip, so, meh, i guess it could still be AP, but it would not be TS resistance as it goes against all information we have on the ability in the series
He didn't move one inch, even as he was being hit, until after the time skip ended, then all the impact of thr blows literally happened at once. Not sure why we need to be spoonfed when we can literally see the time freeze

... Vados says timeskip itself doesn't stop time, which is true, not sure what this has to do with anything, hits evolution effectively tine froze Goku,
.....time skip was what Hit used in the final clash with Goku, if you agree that TS=/=TS, then you agree that it didn't stop time......since it doesn't stop time

And we literally see Goku move and grimace as he's being hit the initial times
and in the final clash we don'f see his face to see if he reacted as well, given the precedence set by the all the prior uses of TS, i would say that there is good evidence to say that he did

Except it does
Vados straight uo says that it doesn't, nearly all examples we have show that it doesn't, it simply doesn't

He didn't move one inch, even as he was being hit, until after the time skip ended, then all the impact of thr blows literally happened at once.
The effect is the same as the other times Hit used the skip, same thing happened in the scene where Goku reacted to the bloes in the middle of time skip, and Goku's body moved once Hit hit his head, which is similar to the previous scene as well

Not sure why we need to be spoonfed when we can literally see the time freeze
We can't tho? We see a very similar scene earlier on where we can see it isn't time freeze, and at worst this would be a retcon given what Vados explains later on in the series, therefore it doesn't change the point even a little bit

It is not whataboutism when it is clear that hits time skipping ability is useless agaisnt this guys.
It's a non-canon series. End of story.
A heavily suppressed jiren who literally broke through it when he tried just a bit lol
If it was a matter of SPEED, he shouldn't be affected period. Get that through your head, being suppressed wouldn't change that.

That’s not true realistically there’s no determinate number to reach immeasurable speed even if it was infinite multiplier.

And there is plenty of characters in fiction who have time hax potent enough to affect characters with immeasurable speed, you adding imaginary rules to support your point.
No. If you have a finite speed, you can't get to an immeasurable value via a finite multiplier, because your previous value was measurable. That's not an imaginary rules, that's elementary school math.

"There is plenty of-", shut up. Time abilities don't work on characters with immeasurable speed unless said abilities have some "higher dimensional" aspect. I'm not banging my head on a brick wall of denialism.
You're trying to argue Goku is immeasurable by moving through a time ability, yet I can't use the fact he was affected by the same ability as counter evidence, to make matters worse, the reasoning why it worked was because it got "longer time to skip" which contradicts the very foundation of extra-temporal speed.

This is such bull, you're arguing Goku could move freely through time, yet are arguing that him being affected and being a prisoner of time isn't a valid counterargument because "UHH, OTHER SERIES DO THAT". I don't CARE.
If anything they should lose their immeasurable ratings too, but no, because these series have MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE of Immeasurable speed and a reasonable explanation as to why time abilities work on these characters. Hit doesn't, so he doesn't get the same treatment. That's the end of the ******* discussion. I will not address any arguments citing other series under different contexts as valid points anymore.

Time skip literally just does NOT work on goku later on lmao, OR on jiren, hit doesn't even bother improving it because its not a factor anymore, so he relies on other techniques to win, like his invisible attack that targeted goku's heart, or leaving a phantom in the main dimension and hiding his body in another.
THE FACT THE SAME LITTLE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO UPGRADE DB IS UPVOTING THIS IS HILARIOUS. This is will you all will NEVER have the power to decide anything without staff approval.

I don't give a damn. You are all wrong. The fact even people who agree with me aren't supporting me in any way is irrelevant.

Are you pretending this shit didn't happen? Aight.

12:20 ^
After the SUPPOSED Immeasurable Speed feat, IT JUST STRAIGHT UP WORKS BECAUSE HIT HAS LONGER TIME TO SKIP. "B..B..But I thought Goku had immeasurable speed with X10 Kaioken Blue".
This isn't a matter of speed. It's a matter of power. Jiren demonstrated this later.
It's debunked.
It's refuted.
Anything else you might say is nothing but an attempt to distort the situation.

OR on jiren
Tell me when, quote the exact phrase where I said Time Skip worked on Jiren?
If you can't, then stop replying to a strawman, ffs.

I said TIME CAGE worked on Jiren, who used power to overcome the ability. If you're not bound by time, and has Immeasurable speed, it wouldn't work period.

Like, hell, do words even have any meaning nowadays?
"The speed to travel through time"
"Time abilities work"
"Uhh it's still immeasurable because I said so!!"
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back