• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It'd be even more fire if God was a multiversal singualrity, therefore we can cross the webcomic and the manga so we can get multiversal OPM

I'mma leave with my trash HCs

That would be fire, actually.
It would also allow for a Saitama vs Garou esque fight but between Garou and Blast where they're almost comparable and create Boros vs Saitama levels of destruction. Probably not gonna happen though.

I half hope that the verse becomes crazy powerful, but also half hope it stays grounded to Earth.

It'd be satisfying to have Saitama beat more powerful characters, but I also feel like it would sacrifice a lot of One Punch Man's appeal and relatability.

My guess is that majority of the cast still stays at tier 6 and below, but god tiers are at tier 5 to maybe tier 4. Tier 3 to 2 is likely but still slim, while Tier 1 is very much just no.

1n4twgpr8pd61.jpg

I do appreciate that Blast's arrival has spawned much joy from every corner of the community.

The top ten strongest characters in OPM according to the reddit data collector on who would beat who:
1. Saitama
2. Blast
3. Tatsumaki
4. Boros
5. Awakened Garou
6. Psykorochi
7. Golden S
8. Orochi
9. King
10. Elder Centipede

What do you all think?

The top ten strongest characters in OPM according to the reddit data collector on who would beat who:
1. Saitama
2. Blast
3. Tatsumaki
4. Boros
5. Awakened Garou
6. Psykorochi
7. Golden S
8. Orochi
9. King
10. Elder Centipede

What do you all think?
Why the **** is king not number 1.

We all know he's Tier 0 smh

I half hope that the verse becomes crazy powerful, but also half hope it stays grounded to Earth.

It'd be satisfying to have Saitama beat more powerful characters, but I also feel like it would sacrifice a lot of One Punch Man's appeal and relatability.
It's definitely possible to have crazy powerful tiers without ruining the suspense of disbelief that makes a verse immersive, it just requires careful and consistent worldbuilding. Personally, I don't want OPM to become Dragon Ball Super where you can have multiple multiversal characters exchanging ki blasts in a canyon and blowing up some hills and mountainsides in the process because of ki control. The top tiers need to have good reasons for acquiring their power in the first place and that power needs to be consistently shown and considered. Ki control is one answer, but it's not the most satisfactory one. But given how ONE has handled collateral damage in the webcomic after the five dragons and the MA arc, I'm not worried about jumping the shark or universe-shattering power creep.

1. Saitama
2. Blast
3. Tatsumaki
4. Boros
5. Awakened Garou
6. Psykorochi
7. Golden S
8. Orochi
9. King
10. Elder Centipede
(this is all my speculation/opinion)

Golden Sperm is above Psykorochi and on par with weakened Tatsumaki, full power Tatsumaki and Awakened Garou are above Boros (I imagine both to be God level threats), Blast is above Tatsumaki and AG and on par with God, Elder Centipede has no business being in the top ten when Rover isn’t, and Sonic is above Saitama because of pure sexiness.

My HC hierarchy for the god tiers is sorta like thisd:

1. Saitama (Obv)

2. Threat level God (God and Blast)

3. The Above Dragons
This is pretty much how it goes.

it’s obvious Blast is above the above dragon level threats, and tatsumaki is one of the above dragon levels In power in the series.

Awakened Garou already scales to one of the strongest characters ever in the series, Boros. Not you piss on your headcanons... but...
The best things God has done is create Psychorochi and Homeless Emperor, both of which are below Boros, so it's entirely possible that Murata or ONE will lowball him beneath Boros and by extension Garou somewhere above Pyschorochi, but still weaker than Awakened Garou.
Wait are you saying God will be weaker than Boros?

My top ten would probably be:

1. Saitama, 2. King (assuming meta-luck, passive reality warping), 3. God, 4. Blast, 5. Awakened Garou, 6. Boros, 7. Tatsumaki, 8. Psykorochi, 9. Metal Knight, 10. Orochi. 11. Black S (Golden S).

If you don't think King has metal luck, just bump him out and add Golden S to the mix. Honorable mentions: Ninja Village Leader, Current Webcomic Flashy Flash, it gets really competitive among the high dragons after that imo

My prediction for hierarchies are like this.

0. King

1. Saitama (Duh)

2. God

3. Blast (Ultimately, I think Blast would likely be overall much weaker than God)

4. AG = Boros

5. Tatsumaki >= Golden sperm (I think there was a statement that said that, at full strength, she would have trouble beating him)

6. Pskorochi

7. Orochi)

No need to get heated over this

But I do think the narrative implies that God's power is in another tier, it could very well be 4th dimensional or even higher, given how he slows time and exists in a space when he cannot be seen and fully interacted with. Why then, hasn't he destroyed humanity himself then? No idea, there's got to be a restriction on his power

But I do think the narrative implies that God's power is in another tier, it could very well be 4th dimensional or even higher, given how he slows time and exists in a space when he cannot be seen and fully interacted with. Why then, hasn't he destroyed humanity himself then? No idea, there's got to be a restriction on his power
Lmao, who's getting heated? Also, Matt literally commented here after I called him out and didn't react at all.

I imagine God being a non-corporeal being who's likely trapped for unknown reasons.

My prediction for hierarchies are like this.

0. King

1. Saitama (Duh)

2. God

3. Blast (Ultimately, I think Blast would likely be overall much weaker than God)

4. AG = Boros

5. Tatsumaki >= Golden sperm (I think there was a statement that said that, at full strength, she would have trouble beating him)

6. Pskorochi

7. Orochi)
"Two people, at the same number? He can't do that! Someone shoot him, or something!"

Who do you have in the 8, 9 and 10 slots then?

Also lemme actually rank my ideas:

-1. Sonic and all of his sexiness
0. Saitama (I don’t see anyone ever legitimately surpassing him except MAYBE an EoS Genos that’s like twenty years older)
1. God
2. Blast (I don’t think he’d be far behind God, but still slightly inferior)
3. Awakened Garou
4. Tatsumaki
5. Boros
6. Golden Sperm
7/8. Psykorochi / Orochi-Cells Drive Knight
9. Ten Second Genos
10. Orochi

Honorable mention to Metal Knight’s full arsenal. I imagine it’s hella strong, but I don’t see it being above Orochi.

"Two people, at the same number? He can't do that! Someone shoot him, or something!"

Who do you have in the 8, 9 and 10 slots then?
I'd add Genos to number 6, as below Pskorochi

8. The meteor

9. Geryuganshoop 6-C version

10. Probably Metal Knight

I completely forgot about ten seconds Genos. He's above Orochi in terms of AP, but he's got a small gas tank and is probably around Orochi's speed. He should be an honorable mention too

Back