• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I very much doubt the mad cyborg will appear in this arc. Although a lot of people have theories that drive knight is the mad cyborg.
If he doesn't appear or get explained away as dead, or Drive Knight, or Genos or whatever, then yes, that would prove the manga is not ending soon. But if he does appear this arc, if say, Drive Knight reveals himself as the Mad Cyborg and fights Genos... would that provide any evidence for the manga ending in your opinion? Or if God and Blast return this arc around Awakened Garou?

If he doesn't appear or get explained away as dead, or Drive Knight, or Genos or whatever, then yes, that would prove the manga is not ending soon. But if he does appear this arc, if say, Drive Knight reveals himself as the Mad Cyborg and fights Genos... would that provide any evidence for the manga ending in your opinion? Or if God and Blast return this arc around Awakened Garou?
Maybe yes, maybe not. I don't think ONE would cram the mad cyborg in the arc, and I'm pretty sure that God and Blast are just cameos and won't really do anything else. Blast will likely just teleport Saitama and the others to the surface and leave.

shouldn't sweet mask be possibly 7-A since fubuki said that she can never reach his level, and is terrified of him? Not to mention he held his own against black sperm

I'm saying we're not gonna cut back to the Blast and God side story until a future arc where it becomes the main focus, and I mean, I don't see how Blast in specific could have any further relevance in this arc when Blast is literally leaving with the God Cube at the end of this chapter. Considering the fact that the God Cube is what allows someone to reach God, we can assume that no other character here would be able to gain power from him for the time being, and that the only other thing God will do in this arc is strip HE of his powers and kill him. And saying the Mad Cyborg could show up is a ridiculous assumption with no basis at all. You're just saying I'm completely wrong based on your theories. This would be a pretty good moment for Murata to finally get back to the main points of this arc, the Monster Association and Garou, anyways.
You... are literally proving my point? "don't see how Blast in specific could have any further relevance" "we can assume that no other character here would be able to gain power from him" "only other thing God will do in this arc is strip HE of his powers". Because (A) the webcomic arc is supposed to be focused on Garou and the MA, (B) the webcomic continues after this arc, and (C) Blast and God in the webcomic need their own arc to develop them, therefore: that proves they can't become as large or a larger focus than Garou and the MA this.... essentially "because that's not how the webcomic went." Which is no longer a guarantee you can cite as evidence.

Of course there's zero direct evidence the Mad Cyborg will show up.... except that, like Blast and God, that character it is a requirement for the series to end.

As for "getting back to the MA and Garou"... did you read what I said earlier? You're literally stating exactly what people said after the end of every manga original event. "Good, now it's over, we can get back to the main story"... only for it to divert yet again. Yes, it does slowly cover it, but there is no end to the the expansions.

Btw, someone speculated that Blast's scar and the scratches on his suit might have been made by the Ninja Village Leader, but I kind of doubt that. Saitama just one shotted him effortlessly off screen, implying that, while he was definitely a Dragon level fighter, he likely wouldn't be comparable to Awakened Garou in the slightest, and I doubt that Blast is also significantly below Awakened Garou, which is what would be the case if the Ninja Village Leader was capable of damaging him.
Unless... Blast's power isn't a constant? For example, my guess is ability/stat copy, so he was only equal and/or somewhat above the Ninja Leader, meaning he was vulnerable but was still able to beat him. Same with Elder Centipede, that's why he didn't manage to kill him. Or reading Tornado's mind, he just copied her power. The portals could be either his suit... or maybe powers he somehow copied from God?

shouldn't sweet mask be possibly 7-A since fubuki said that she can never reach his level, and is terrified of him? Not to mention he held his own against black sperm
Why did you remove Evil Eye's Town level key without a CRT?

murata literally said that MA arc fubuki is weaker than evil eye. theres nothing to discuss. he scales to her.

Did you even see the CRT recently? Murata's statements should not be taken as 100 percent solid evidence unless it's backed up by ONE in some way or another. Plus even so, it still contradicts quite some things, so the statement is incredibly iffy, hence why he's given only "possibly". If you want to change rating like that, you have to make a CRT. Or place why you think so in the general discussion before doing something like that.

He still likely needed ONE's approval to put what was pretty much his OC into the story. And even beyond that, him being 7-B, possibly 7-A would be a contradiction, as while his threat level is unknown, we know he's clearly no threat level dragon because he's not a cadre, and the baseline for threat level dragon is Low7-B+. Unless someone wants to argue that fubuki blocking against rover was an outlier, but if we follow the webcomic, she's gonna fight psykos eventually.

fubuki is not dragon level. thats ridiculous. the webcomic made it very clear that she was no match for psykos in terms of raw power, and only was able to hold her own because she had a special technique that was psykos' weakness. her blocking overgrown rovers blast is absolutely idiotic writing by ONE and is an outlier

Then, she should not be 7-B, possibly 7-A, and by extension, Evil eye should be downgraded.

Honestly, it seems to me that Evil Eye > Fubuki is an incredibly iffy statement that should be discarded but I'll let the rest think that out.

fubuki is not dragon level. thats ridiculous. the webcomic made it very clear that she was no match for psykos in terms of raw power, and only was able to hold her own because she had a special technique that was psykos' weakness. her blocking overgrown rovers blast is absolutely idiotic writing by ONE and is an outlier
Webcomic =/= manga, you can’t use something in the webcomic to say something in the manga is an outlier. “Idiotic writing” and “that’s ridiculous” are not arguments either.

There was literally an entire thread about separating the manga and webcomic, did you miss that?

How is he intercepting a MHS attack while supersonic? That makes zero sense.
Well it is unknown if HE was attacking him casually or at full speed. All we know is that he managed to react and move faster than a Child Emperor who dodged ENW (who blitzed Iaian). So yeah it still upgrades him imo.

“Blast getting a scar from the Ninja Leader who Saitama defeated offscreen means Blast is weak and that’s bad”
Not... really...?

For all we know, The Ninja Leader could speedblitz and defeat Boros and Garou while yawning. But we shall never know because Saitama is an impossible measuring stick to use, and all his fights rely on his will of wanting to end the fight or not just to have his fun. Garou needed to predict and dodge before Saitama moved to avoid his punches but Flashy did the same thing with pure speed, so does that mean Flashy >>>> Garou? Of course not, it just means Saitama was trying less against Flashy. Probably. Maybe. We can’t tell because it’s Saitama.

Inb4 Tatsumaki rips off her dress, revealing she was wearing a tank top the whole time.

She then turns off her powers and clashes with Golden Sperm in a purely physical brawl and wins with medium damage. But now she’s weakened enough for Garou to come up and put her to the deep sleep but she falls asleep before he touches her.

Then Blast pops in, says hi, takes one of the cubes she was keeping in her pocket and then teleports out.

I mean... he (possibly) injured Blast. So we’ll never know.

An immortal being who’s been alive for an untold amount of years, killing, training, practicing the way of the ninja, replacing his body parts with the strongest of those he kills to become even stronger, the being who wounded the aging Blast...

Died offscreen by some baldy.
The fact he can even fight Blast, who went faster than max speed Flashy’s eyes could track, automatically makes him Above Dragon in speed in my eyes. Assuming the manga follows the same story beats.

I highly doubt he was the one to injure Blast. And I feel like it wouldn't be right narratively. There's no secret twist about Blast being weak, so I don't see why they would suddenly make him a character below the very top tiers, which is what the series has been implying literally the whole time. And as for the Ninja Village Leader, all we know is that he's supposedly far more powerful than Flashy and Sonic together, that doesn't imply he's among the top tiers of the verse at all. Especially when the top tier antagonists usually have some sort of relevant encounter with Saitama, whereas the Ninja Village Leader was treated like some offscreen fodder.

Did they even "fight"? IIRC, he just challenged blast and got himself placed in a coma. Also it'll be a really weird choice for ONE to just slot in a random Above-Dragon", as they usually have something epic about them or at least have a decent fight.

my top 10
1. Saitama

2-3. God
2-3. Blast
(indecisive)

4. Awakened Garou
5. Boros
6. Tatsumaki
7. Psykorochi
8. 10 Second Genos
9. Golden Sperm
10. Orochi

Saitama, God, and Blast are obviously the current god tiers of the verse.

I would rank them:
Saitama.
God and Blast.
King.
Boros with Collapsing Star.
Tatsumaki.
Psykorochi.
Awakened Garou (however, he can absoluty shred Tatsumaki and Psykorochi due to his insane speed)
Meteoric Boros.
Released Boros.
Hotdog Man.

Reading through the webcomic, everyone is such an asshole for some reason (In a sorta good way imo) and while the art is down horrendous, it is sorta charming in a weird sort of way.

Don't sleep on Metal Knight, he's got at least 100 drones that are High 7-C with a missile and may have unknown trump cards beyond that. Did we ever get confirmation that he has nukes? I know he wanted to nuke the monster association, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised if he has his own nuclear arsenal too. I think he's minimum high dragon, likely above dragon, potentially even god level depending on how strong ONE wants to make him.

Drive Knight, the Organization's top dogs, God's future disciples, etc, etc could also be powerhouses. Curious to see if Otento and the Abandoned Masses are truly dangerous or just distractions

1. Saitama/Crablante/King (Uncertain but about on par with each other)

2. Probably God, maybe Blast

3. Probably Blast, maybe God.

4. Boros (in terms of raw power, not who would beat lower characters in a fight and how fast they are)

5. Awakened Garou

6. Tatsumaki

7. Psyrochi

8. Ten-Second Genos

9. Orochi (would put Golden Sperm here but I'm mainly talking about manga here and wanna wait until manga GS is out)

10. Ninja Village Leader

Don't sleep on Metal Knight, he's got at least 100 drones that are High 7-C with a missile and may have unknown trump cards beyond that. Did we ever get confirmation that he has nukes? I know he wanted to nuke the monster association, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised if he has his own nuclear arsenal too. I think he's minimum high dragon, likely above dragon, potentially even god level depending on how strong ONE wants to make him.

Drive Knight, the Organization's top dogs, God's future disciples, etc, etc could also be powerhouses. Curious to see if Otento and the Abandoned Masses are truly dangerous or just distractions
Didn't wanna count Metal Knight since he's still mostly an unknown, and relies on tons of robots with high capabilities rather than being one strong guy. But yeah, especially after getting the remains of Boros' ship, I'm expecting Metal Knight to do some crazy stuff.

I'm guessing potentially he'd be a mid-dragon, and I doubt he's much higher than Orochi, due to him expressing fear against him.

I'm guessing potentially he'd be a mid-dragon, and I doubt he's much higher than Orochi, due to him expressing fear against him.
Could be because he doesn't wanna show his true abilities against Orochi, which would showcase his abilities to the outside world despite him wanting to keep it a secret. But obviously that's just theoretical. Who knows though. he's like an older Child Emperor with much more experience, time, and resources. And again, don't forget about Boros' ship.

Maybe, it could be that he might've gotten stronger overtime, and that none of his current weaponry could actually beat Orochi. Without having to resort to extreme measures

Well, how strong would 100 high-demon drones be? How about 200? Okay, the low 7-B barrage against the meteor might not be quite dragon level, but as Metal Knight will point out to us, these are new weapons being tested and we can be sure they'll come back stronger in the future. By simple math, Metal Knight has at least 200 megatons worth of firepower (each drone has 2 megatons, assuming they haven't been upgraded since the meteor arc) in a single barrage and probably much more. What he's doing with Boros's ship, I'll be curious to see. I think him being 7-A with the swarm makes him minimum high dragon, but perhaps just being 7-A may no longer be enough to elevate a character to high dragon status with the upgrades.

I don't remember Metal Knight being afraid of Orochi, could you remind me about what went down there.

I don't remember Metal Knight being afraid of Orochi, could you remind me about what went down there.
One of his metal knight drones wen to investigate the MA base. However, Orochi quickly found out his drone, and incapacitated it with ease, and moved so fast that Metal Knight couldn't even self-destruct in time. And due to this, it's likely Metal Knight resorted to just nuking the whole thing, which was rejected. It was enough for him to tell child emperor to keep out for Orochi, implying he fears him to some extent.

Yeah, he saw Orochi's power, decided that nuking it would be the best choice, but it was denied by the Hero Association because doing so would kill the hostage. Although, for the latter thing, I'm not sure that means Metal Knight believes he is incapable of defeating Orochi, but that he thinks Child Emperor would be in danger.

One of his metal knight drones wen to investigate the MA base. However, Orochi quickly found out his drone, and incapacitated it with ease, and moved so fast that Metal Knight couldn't even self-destruct in time. And due to this, it's likely Metal Knight resorted to just nuking the whole thing, which was rejected. It was enough for him to tell child emperor to keep out for Orochi, implying he fears him to some extent.
Oh no, that was because Metal Knight didn't want to waste resources on fighting the monster association because it might distract him from real threats (I assume he was referring to the Organization). Metal Knight didn't want to invest resources into dealing with the monster association when he and the HA had more pressing matters to attend to.

He might have been worried about Child Emperor and the heroes as well, that's a good point.

Have you seen the feats blog btw? Not much speed feats yet, but we've got some High end Tier 8 feats as well as some low end to mid Ter 7 feats

Back