• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here are mine:

0. Psykos because she's best girl and everyone should simp to her
1. Saitama
2. God
3. Blast
4. Awakened Garou
5. Tatsumaki
6. Boros
7. Psykorochi/10 Second Genos
8. Golden S.
9. Orochi
10. Weakened Psykorochi??

Darkshine is a little b*** and if I saw him in real life, I'd knock him out.

-1. King
0. Saitama
1. Punished Buster
2. Awakened Garou
3. Boros
4. Blast
5. Tatsumaki
6. 10-Second Genos
7. Psychorochi
8. Golden Sperm
9. Orochi
10. Elder Centipede

This is the definitive list.

I remember the days when Deep Sea King was heralded as one of the most powerful OPM characters lmao.

Although arguably, I think he is the most, if not only genuinely frightening monster in the entire series. He instills more terror than the likes of Garou or Orochi

Personally i feel like Boros/Tatsumaki and Garou is a rock paper scissors type of thing
Boros loses against Tatsumaki because of her regen neg, bloodlust against monsters, superior lifting strength and because of his lack of skill/ planning and TK resist leading to his death before he can fire CSRC.

Tatsumaki loses against Garou because of his Tk resist + evolution + his skill and planning allowing him to use things like debris as hiding spots and eventually get to CQC range where he decimates.

And Garou loses against Boros because assuming they are physically close like the statement says, Garou would dominate the fight, until Boros suddenly shoots out a CSRC and Garou is forced to tank it in order to shield the planet. (wich would be too big of a difference to evolve quickly, as CSRC>> his physicals.)

Hardly wait for Golden Sperm to appear in the manga and stomp the hell of out the S-Classes along with Tatsumaki.

Hardly wait for Golden Sperm to appear in the manga and stomp the hell of out the S-Classes along with Tatsumaki.
She was weakened, doesn't count
But i wouldn't be surprised if even a weakened Tats still gets a 6-B - 6-A feat against Garou/Saitama, considering all the love Murata is giving her.

Bruh, Tatsumaki's stamina feat in the manga is insane. I'm not even sure if Golden Sperm can beat her now, it must require the cadres to drain her more.

I imagine GS will end up at something like 6-A+, unless another statement is made about him being close to Tatsu at full power.

I imagine GS will end up at something like 6-A+, unless another statement is made about him being close to Tatsu at full power.
That seems likely unless the same statement of tats being able to beat him at her full strength with high diff is brought up again

Tatsumaki already nearly went unconscious, the blood loss and sustained high power output usage must already be getting to her.
If they still choose to make her weakened by brain damage, the cadres will probably pull a team effort to create an opening for either psykos or GS to hit her.
If they choose to go through the slowly wearing her out until she runs out of juice/ passes out, she'll probably resist until AG or GS give her the final push.

Tatsumaki already nearly went unconscious, the blood loss and sustained high power output usage must already be getting to her.
If they still choose to make her weakened by brain damage, the cadres will probably pull a team effort to create an opening for either psykos or GS to hit her.
If they choose to go through the slowly wearing her out until she runs out of juice/ passes out, she'll probably resist until AG or GS give her the final push.
Yeah, I think it’s pretty obvious that Tatsumaki is nowhere near her full strength at this point. If I had to guess a tier, she’d be High 7-A at the absolute least since she’s definitely way above the rest of the S-Class and Psykosjet, at the absolute least.

I mean, she was vomiting blood earlier, she’s obviously not at peak condition lmao.

Now talking about AG vs S-class, imagine if in that scene where Flashy flash rushes at Garou we get a close up on his legs and see him outpacing his own shadow, confirming FTL.

I bet AG v. Flashy Flash is gonna have some FTL shit, it’d be shocking if it didn’t.

Also it’d be funny if he fought AG without a sword and just threw hands with him.

I hope that one scene where Flash moves and there's a timer in the webcomic, I hope that shows in the manga and gives us an FTL feat

Anyway, I'm probably gonna start collecting feats for the webcomic OPM in a while, so look forward to that soon, I'll compile them into a blog

You remember that one scene with Hundred eyes octopus where flashy flash lands on one of it's eyes and then starts running around slashing them?
I feel like if Murata and ONE wanted him to be casually FTL/LS they could have just made him outpace his reflection there, or not even have it show up.
So if he reaches lightspeed or above it will probably be through extreme effort (maybe even harm himself while at it), or through one of his so called "secret techniques"

Hardly wait for him to show up tbh, because I'm pretty sure he will have some new abilities. Given how unexpected the recent chapters were. It's a bit disappointing if all he can do is move and punch.

Wait, did he ever fly in the original? I just remember him walking around. GS flapping his arms to deal with aerial opponents would be hilarious, I'm not going to lie
No. He never showed to fly in the original. I just speculated what his ability will be in the manga.

Last edited:
Does anyone know a place to get the webcomic stuff, from a site that isn't blocked by fandom, like ********

Does anyone know a place to get the webcomic stuff, from a site that isn't blocked by fandom, like ********
You can actually post images directly from it pretty easily.
Just right click an image, pick " open image in a new tab " and then paste it's url on "insert image".

Edit: if you want to link the images as justification for profiles, i recon the only way to do that would be uploading them on imgur ( or any accepted image hosting website ), then linking them from there, as the webcomic doesn't have any official site that publishes it's english release.

Last edited:
https://********.org/data/235a5eeda3bfa62fd9dd43794dbcefb0/1-c4aab30c1f36042afc171c7e5f6e1bb02018d31ec0ec8147f1c4621aed7bd41d.png
Works normal for me, weird.

Back