• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Have you seen the feats blog btw? Not much speed feats yet, but we've got some High end Tier 8 feats as well as some low end to mid Ter 7 feats
I did see it and I gotta say, it's going to be harder to scale feats with ONE, since the buildings aren't even properly formed shapes in the first few years of the webcomic. When you say tier 8, tier 7, is that speculation or have you calced anything yet? I think we should look at Deep Sea King if he has any good feats in the webcomic, since he probably has the best demon-level manga feats that all dragons should scale above. Well, him and Genos.

Speculation lo. We'd best wait for me to collect all the feats and decide which are notable enough or are able to be calced

Speculation lo. We'd best wait for me to collect all the feats and decide which are notable enough or are able to be calced
I see. To be honest, the feats from the 5 dragons that recently appeared could give some good results. Heavy Smoker covered the entire city in smoke, which is something. Electric Eel was melting city blocks, impressive. Machine God Mirror was turning buildings into swiss cheese, that's something. Aggregation destroyed multiple city blocks too.

I also think Needlepoint Mouse might give some good results, since that creature destroyed half a city and seemed to be several hundred meters tall

We literally talked about this earlier but ok

It was rejected in the past, as there wasn't good enough proof that the beam was actually a light beam. So no

Shouldn't Metal Knight's missiles be more powerful than pumped Metal Bat's strikes? EC got visibilly angry with MK while he just dodged MB and said "oh" with a casual expression.

Shouldn't Metal Knight's missiles be more powerful than pumped Metal Bat's strikes? EC got visibilly angry with MK while he just dodged MB and said "oh" with a casual expression.
Sounds legit, although one could argue he probably used different missiles than the ones against the meteor, as he constantly upgrades his stuff

I mean, at least they’ve actually interacted in the manga UwU

Also Tatsumaki flew into her boobs

One was probably on meth and Murata was being pretty down horrendous when working on the storyboard for that lmao

As far as I know, there is a theory suggesting that webcomic OPM and manga OPM are different universes. (The theory is out after Blast's formal appearance)

Blast VS Cable

God is a multiversal singularity and manga God is the same as webcomic God, and by extension, the inevitable Anime God

As far as I know, there is a theory suggesting that webcomic OPM and manga OPM are different universes. (The theory is out after Blast's formal appearance)

Blast VS Cable
We already consider the 2 seperate canons

Real chads don't die, they just go into permanent meditation, as a way to flex their transcendence beyond the infinite 3rd dimensional plane

Back