• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That should still be noted in resistance to durability negation, since it means similar methods of dura negating will not work on him.

Most characters can't just take a direct hit to their vital organs like that and survive it. Imagine if a human was punched directly in their heart or lungs. That could be instantly deadly.
don´t worry, empty void will use dimension slash against saitama and it won't work. 🔥
source: faith

yeah. saitama should get resistance for it. also he wasnt effected by it even when cosmic fear garou was using it. wiki accepts him as being able to scratch him. so it doesnt make sense that he wouldnt be able to damage him with that

Garou didn’t scratch saitama and that shouldn’t even be accepted if garou truly hurt saitama 1 he’d show much more of a reaction 2 saitama didn’t look hurt at all as we’ve seen what saitama looks like when hurt during his dream fight they make it pretty clear he’s hurt with even blood and what it looks like when he fights people on his tier

What makes even less since is that if garou was able to hurt him with normal punches then the serious punch clash would’ve made him bleed or something as garou was pretty much equal to his strength yet saitama never took any damage the entire time on IO even before growth

Saitama literally says he got hurt
Saitama literally said boros was almost a real fight better start the multi solar boros crt then

Again if saitama was hurt by casual how come he didn’t bleed or get injured when they traded blows or even the serious punch instead saitama took no damage and when everything is over and he’s butt naked looks completely fine

Like murata has and is perfectly fine with showing us what a injured saitama looks like when someone can hurt him
9339268-aa45cd84-df97-48fd-9887-82f8145c38a7.jpeg

Instead after meeting his supposed equal it’s that VS this
9339269-3e0c66b2-7150-417d-bfdf-54d784eaef3b.jpeg

Even tho 4-A saitama came much later and both were H6-A when they fought iirc
This site accepts that saitama passive growth is basically next to nothing and only spikes up for the first time on io fight meaning serious punch clash saitama is near same tier has boros saitama

So again if saitama statements are 100% accurate which they aren’t as he even stated he can’t grow stronger which isn’t true then boros would now be upgraded because saitama own words was almost a real fight for him same logic applies to garou situation

As using common sense if garou hurt saitama with casual punches then when he copied serious saitama would have injuries instead he got absolutely nothing as shown above he didn’t bleed nothing

Saitama literally said boros was almost a real fight better start the multi solar boros crt then
Honestly we should. It would be based as ****.
Again if saitama was hurt by casual how come he didn’t bleed or get injured when they traded blows or even the serious punch instead saitama took no damage and when everything is over and he’s butt naked looks completely fine
Getting hurt doesn't mean getting f-ed up by a blow. He says he got hurt. End of discussion

Honestly we should. It would be based as ****.
I would but I already know what would happen they would be like nooo it’s boros statements are invalid but garou they automatically apply when they are the exact same logic 💀 this site hates boros

Getting hurt doesn't mean getting f-ed up by a blow. He says he got hurt. End of discussion
It means he didn’t get hurt? as that was a supposed casual punch when 1 we know the difference between serious and casual is huge and 2 debunked by the fact that when garou copied serious mode and became his equal failed to damage him or even make him bleed despite being equal???? with this logic casual garou is now stronger then serious saitama?

Anyway I already showed murata makes it explicitly clear on when saitama is hurt and during garou fight showed 0 evidence

It seems Saitama is missing his resistance to Vibration Manipulation and Durability Negation.

He was able to resist Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist and Fa Jin.
I thought we just assumed he was so unbelievably durable compared to those attacks that he wouldn't need those Resistances.

How many times stronger do you have to be to one shot someone in opm I heard somewhere like x10 is that true?
You know, in the graph of Saitama and Garou, Saitama could not one-shot Garou even with a difference in strength of 3+ times, which means in the world of OPM, narratively even such a difference in strength cannot one-shot an opponent.

016_vXSr.PNG

I thought we just assumed he was so unbelievably durable compared to those attacks that he wouldn't need those Resistances.
They are durability negation techniques... durability doesn't matter. So they should be added back.

That should still be noted in resistance to durability negation, since it means similar methods of dura negating will not work on him.

Most characters can't just take a direct hit to their vital organs like that and survive it. Imagine if a human was punched directly in their heart or lungs. That could be instantly deadly.
That's not resistance as we label it. Resistance means the attack was less effective on him, and by effective I'm not talking about damage or something like that.

I'm talking about how the hax interact with the target in question. A hax that turns on all of your pain receptors to the max.

Character A and B don't react to this hax however. Character A is immune to the hax, as such it cannot effect their pain receptors.

Character B is completely effected like anyone else, but they don't react to it since their tolerance to pain is so high that it doesn't bother them.

Character A has resistance and Character B does not have resistance.

Your insides are capable of withstanding shock, the recoil of attacks from you or others does hit him. Garou's dura negation is limited since a High 6-A cannot hurt the organs of a 4-A character. Note: Yes Saitama is still special, his organs seem to be just as tough as the outside of his body.

But he is not resisting any kind of dura negation, his internals are just more durable than a "normal" person's would be if they were equal to him.

This is just a super impressive durability feat that could be labeled on his profile, but it's not resistance to dura negation. Since Garou's High 6-A or 4-A dura negating attacks would not harm a 4-A or 3-A character respectively, as their organs are far more durable than what Garou could unleash in this scenario.

Multiple staff members agreed on this.

They are durability negation techniques... durability doesn't matter. So they should be added back.
They are only durability negation because they target internal organs, Saitama is 4-A, it makes sense that his internals would be far beyond a High 6-A attack.

This would only work if Monster Garou was remotely comparable to Saitama and the effectiveness of his attacks were lower on him.

They are only durability negation because they target internal organs, Saitama is 4-A, it makes sense that his internals would be far beyond a High 6-A attack.

This would only work if Monster Garou was remotely comparable to Saitama and the effectiveness of his attacks were lower on him.
then it should work rn because cosmic garou also used them right?

I just think that Saitama is a special case and that his internals is as tough as his outside.

It's probably worth mentioning in his profile, but not as a resistance.

Garou said that his technique ignores durav due to the fact that it is impossible to train internal organs and bones to increase their strength.

I would guess that in the OPM world, characters have bone or organ durability... 10-C to 10-A? I don't know how strong real bones are. Because most of S-Class Herous weren't born strong, they trained.

I think this leads to the fact that among the weaknesses of all OPM characters who received strength from training, it will need to be written that their bones and organs do not scale to their combat durability, so their durabilitycan be bypassed through attacks on the organs.

A possible exception is Flash, because he withstood Garou's Divine Fist, which combines all existing and known techniques for Garou, and therefore those that hit organs.

That's not resistance as we label it. Resistance means the attack was less effective on him, and by effective I'm not talking about damage or something like that.

I'm talking about how the hax interact with the target in question. A hax that turns on all of your pain receptors to the max.

Character A and B don't react to this hax however. Character A is immune to the hax, as such it cannot effect their pain receptors.

Character B is completely effected like anyone else, but they don't react to it since their tolerance to pain is so high that it doesn't bother them.

Character A has resistance and Character B does not have resistance.

Your insides are capable of withstanding shock, the recoil of attacks from you or others does hit him. Garou's dura negation is limited since a High 6-A cannot hurt the organs of a 4-A character. Note: Yes Saitama is still special, his organs seem to be just as tough as the outside of his body.

But he is not resisting any kind of dura negation, his internals are just more durable than a "normal" person's would be if they were equal to him.

This is just a super impressive durability feat that could be labeled on his profile, but it's not resistance to dura negation. Since Garou's High 6-A or 4-A dura negating attacks would not harm a 4-A or 3-A character respectively, as their organs are far more durable than what Garou could unleash in this scenario.

Multiple staff members agreed on this.
Are you forgetting that after copying Saitama's 4-A strength and using all his martial arts techniques against Saitama, Garou still couldn't do any to affect him?

This entire post falls apart when you realize 4-A Garou thought the only way to beat Saitama was to just copy him limitlessly after he tried all his techniques to no avail.

The durability negation technique is that he bypasses the external flesh and bone to hit the internal vital organs. Saitama is indeed far more resistant to such a tactic since his internals are as durable as every other part of his body.

If you just want to list that on the profile somewhere, that's fine too. I don't really care as long as it is mentioned.

But anyway, Saitama is absolutely resistant to Vibration Manipulation since he can tank Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist directly.

Are you forgetting that after copying Saitama's 4-A strength and using all his martial arts techniques against Saitama, Garou still couldn't do any to affect him?

This entire post falls apart when you realize 4-A Garou thought the only way to beat Saitama was to just copy him limitlessly after he tried all his techniques to no avail.

The durability negation technique is that he bypasses the external flesh and bone to hit the internal vital organs. Saitama is indeed far more resistant to such a tactic since his internals are as durable as every other part of his body.

If you just want to list that on the profile somewhere, that's fine too. I don't really care as long as it is mentioned.

But anyway, Saitama is absolutely resistant to Vibration Manipulation since he can tank Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist directly.
I don't think I need to explain that Saitama is OBVIOUSLY the exception to the rule, because he is Saitama.

I'm still right. In the OPM universe, characters like Bang, Atomic Samurai, Dark Shine, etc. have the same bone durab level as people in real life, not 7-A.

I don't think I need to explain that Saitama is OBVIOUSLY the exception to the rule, because he is Saitama.

I'm still right. In the OPM universe, characters like Bang, Atomic Samurai, Dark Shine, etc. have the same bone durab level as people in real life, not 7-A.
Their bones should have comparable durability to their flesh tbh. Otherwise, they would break their limbs clashing against each other. Though, it's true that Garou's statement suggests OPM characters' internal organs don't remotely scale to their external durability, Saitama and other creatures with different biology are exceptions.

would guess that in the OPM world, characters have bone or organ durability... 10-C to 10-A? I don't know how strong real bones are. Because most of S-Class Herous weren't born strong, they trained.
That's a common-ish weakness in fiction. For example organs in Naruto cannot have their durability increased, only muscles. So Garou could theoretically one shot someone like Sasuke if he managed to hit him.

Saitama getting his power back I wouldn't be entirely against. It mostly depends on if you think Cosmic Garou's attacks kept their vibration effects despite not really showcasing it.

That's a common-ish weakness in fiction. For example organs in Naruto cannot have their durability increased, only muscles. So Garou could theoretically one shot someone like Sasuke if he managed to hit him.
He can one shot him without that (assuming we talk abt 4-A garou which i saw rn)

Also idk if sasuke has any regeneration jutsu that can heal fatally damaged heart and brain otherwise he dies from inner bleeding or gets one tapped regardless

Back