• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He was arched both before and on impact (prior to getting thrown back), so I doubt it.

ok so the current list of things that need to be done
1. need to make a thread removing scaling via hero association's threat levels, and monster association ratings are still a bit odd, maybe we can just turn those into likely ratings but idk
2. Get 40 megaton elderpede calc accepted
3. Get a calc on zombieman bending metal bars
4. convince someone to make the blog for that 3-C sp^2 calc that was 5x baseline or something?
5. limiters page
6. Get darkshine to downscale heavily from golden sperm since he literally took a hit and survived without having been impaled or having any bones break or anything.
7. figure out how the hell I can squeeze an upgrade out of metal knight
bump, need that elder centipede 40 megatons thing, I'll do the threat levels crt at a different time since clearly that's gonna be more difficult, and until that happens there's no point in the zombieman calc yet
Kachon said they were making a limiters page, I just need an update on that

as for 7, I need a staff member to come and say yes to this thread

Additionally for number 8, we may need to make a new 7-B+ key for "Blast from the past" during his fight with eldepede and first encounter with god

and 9, wtf happened to that deep sea king calc, is it just not gonna get accepted? I recall someone saying they were gonna use a different method but they didn't ever say what the results were, so maybe it was no good idk

fgydr8fqswx91.jpg
volume change

The assumption was that Blast would only show up for a God level threats, and he showed up for Garou.
that, and the fact that garou literally calls himself god level....and the fact that it's overwhelmingly obvious off a glance he's god level, is literally given power by GOD, literally was stated to be threatening all life on earth passively, sp^2 stated to obliterate the planet, gamma ray burst stated to obliterate the planet, blast saying that garou needed to be teleported to another dimension to keep people safe.... yeah
boros is also basically god level, dragon or higher means dragon or god, since god is the only thing that's higher than dragon

page_17.png

Has anyone ever tried to calc this PPP feat? It kinda looks like he straight up pulverized that wall
Wouldn’t this count as Vibration Manip or a shock wave therefore Dura Neg?
And besides I doubt this would be higher than what he currently scales to

Wouldn’t this count as Vibration Manip or a shock wave therefore Dura Neg?
And besides I doubt this would be higher than what he currently scales to
It reminds me of that prototype Fa Jin technique Garou used vs Darkshine. Wich still didn't get Dura Neg since it lacks the direct statement of Targeting organs the completed version has.

It reminds me of that prototype Fa Jin technique Garou used vs Darkshine. Wich still didn't get Dura Neg since it lacks the direct statement of Targeting organs the completed version has.
He also used it against Metal Bat in chapter 58 page 38 and 39.

I mean Darkshine started to spit blood but as PPP mentioned later his muscles were intact so it should count as dura neg

for the last time,there is more people in the world that only ''normal''people.
people can be like 7 feet tall or literraly 4 feet tall.
there is no problem with that

Back