• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Meat Boy MASSIVE UPGRADE!

He's referring to the corpses shown in the chapter 4 boss cutscenes (in both the original game AND this sequel). Meat Boy is also shown dying and regenerating on screen, the game is fully self-aware of how difficult it is and Meat Boy continuously dying to make it past levels is canon to the game's story.
This is in the story. In the game portions, he has to die or there wouldn't be any challenge.

Well, I've made my decision on the actual rating of Dr. Fetus with sufficient prep, since the entire fight is a massive outlier for Meat Boy and Bandage Girl who are consistently killed, even during the fight by 9-B forces only Dr. Fetus would get "At Least 5-B, at most 3-C" with the Omega Alpha transformation, though the actual planet bust would have to be calculated, since that is very likely higher then just 5-B.

Also Low 2-C is out of the question for Dr. Fetus, the Narrator saying Bandage Girl and Meat Boy went through a fractured timeline isn't enough, the universe very clearly wasn't destroyed.

Seriously though, Meat Boy, Bandage Girl, and Dr. Fetus with his suit being any higher then tier 9 is going to be an outlier without prep, as i mentioned above Meat Boy and Bandage Girl are killed by 9-B forces even during the Alpha Omega fight.

Yeah I disagree with Meat Boy scales because immediately after the Boss Fight we not only learn that Meat Boy didn't defeat Alpha Omega (He only beat its hands which are microscopic compared to its true size) and also we see Meat Boy struggling to lift a chunk of rubble over his head:

They were barely doing it for a short while, though that maybe because the giant planet-sized thing with star-looking things for eyes was forcing it down on them

Personally I think Omega Alpha should come under a separate key. In the world 4 cutscene, Dr. Fetus seemed to be sucked into "Omega Alpha" against his will.

Personally I think Omega Alpha should come under a separate key. In the world 4 cutscene, Dr. Fetus seemed to be sucked into "Omega Alpha" against his will.
But then during the end of chapter 5 we see Dr. Fetus willfully transform to omega alpha and back to suited self, it did seem like he didn't want the transformation button thing pushed however, so somehow he likely knew what it did and Omega Alpha should probably for vs battles purposes be a third key because it is not in-character for the good doctor to use 5-B prep anyway

we need to calc the planet bust first, and my own CRT on everything else needs to go through as well, considering it covers all of the hax and abilities

But then during the end of chapter 5 we see Dr. Fetus willfully transform to omega alpha and back to suited self, it did seem like he didn't want the transformation button thing pushed however, so somehow he likely knew what it did and Omega Alpha should probably for vs battles purposes be a third key because it is not in-character for the good doctor to use 5-B prep anyway
Isn't Omega Alpha's eye a galaxy, anyways if it isn't 3-C, he should be 5-A for pulling Jupiter to him

None of the planets Omega Alpha pulled towards him look anything like Jupiter, also Jupiter is gas and liquid

Last edited:
If somebody links to all of the evidence for the feat that you need calculated in a single post, I can ask some calc group members for help afterwards.

this is a good one for the planet bust, from the start of the feat in question but im not a calc group member so i dont really know if we do it from there or at the moment of the planet bust

and the moving of six planets to support the tiering

and please dear god dont bring up 3-C Omega Alpha again, we know, but he is of the size to support one star at most.

Last edited:

this is a good one for the planet bust, from the start of the feat in question but im not a calc group member so i dont really know if we do it from there or at the moment of the planet bust

and the moving of six planets to support the tiering

+ a moon
But I don't think that changes much

He's likely going to be in the 5-A range

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Also thanks to Kieran for evaluating the calculations. The results that he accepted can probably be used.

Thank you Migue! Well, now that that is done give me a moment, I need to sandbox the good doctor to add the new key, the new ratings, and all of the new hax, dont need to do the same to Meat Boy and Bandage girl because they literally only have two things to be done each

by the way, should Meat Boy, Bandage Girl, and base Dr. Fetus get Relativistic reaction speeds based on Omega Alpha dragging planets at that speed? specifically asking the greater expert then me @GyroNutz

by the way, should Meat Boy, Bandage Girl, and base Dr. Fetus get Relativistic reaction speeds based on Omega Alpha dragging planets at that speed? specifically asking the greater expert then me @GyroNutz
let me get an image that removes bandage girl and meat boy but has Omega Alpha

Back