• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swathing & Torlikoff: Fragment Collectors REGISTRATION THREAD (10 PC max) 7/10 spots filled

PsychoWarper said:
How do you upgrade tier 2 immortality?
I guess he'll be good in the beginning but lag in the end, He's just gonna need to get those enhanced senses jacked up.

It's a good power to have and most people wouldn't be able to deal with it, but when you get to stronger enemies just gibbing him it's not as good.

PsychoWarper said:
How do you upgrade tier 2 immortality?
Congratulations! You have obtained Shirou Emiya's forcefield generation and Illusion Creation from the Emperor of Mankind (although the illusions are really low res and are comparable in definition to something like the Sord from Homestuck) per the melding of your spacetimes!

Yobobojojo said:
I really do get the feeling this is my RP on the highest order of drugs tho
Meh, it's more your RP had a polyamourous child with Gurren Lagann and Allstar Batman whilst they were on ectascy

Actually, nevermind, i'll drop out for now.

I'll be appearing in the middle of the story if that's fine.

Yeah, it's a lot that's going on in the life of a Higdon, so i'll catch up once the plot calls me out, like say, "Oy, is that Randy Kramer?" or something.

Name: Jonathan Shade

Appearance: Tall, Semi-Muscular, Tan, Short-Shaggy Blonde Hair, One Scar Next to Left Eye

Theme Song: Ghost Fight

Verses of Choice
: X-Men Movie Franchise and Persona

I hope. Once i'm called out, you can probably message me. I'm out to go use up a bit of spare time.

Just don't expect me to be in the group. I could possibly be a being summoned.

KoebsShadow said:

Appearance: Tall, Semi-Muscular, Tan, Short-Shaggy Blonde Hair, One Scar Next to Left Eye

Verses of Choice
Sup dude, glad you joined. As for your powers...

Conglaturations! You received Levitation from the Pixie and Bone claws from Wolverine! (if they break they'll regen by next Chapter) per melding with their spacetimes. What? Did you think I'd give you the immortalities of Pixie? someone else tried that and I gave them low rez illusion gen from a 1-A CHARACTER! Sorry, im kinda on edge bout what they did, dont take it personal me bro

SwathingDegenera777 said:
KoebsShadow said:

Verses of Choice

Conglaturations! You received Levitation from the Pixie and Bone claws from Wolverine! (if they break they'll regen by next Chapter) per melding with their spacetimes. What? Did you think I'd give you the immortalities of Pixie? someone else tried that and I gave them low rez illusion gen from a 1-A CHARACTER! Sorry, im kinda on edge bout what they did, dont take it personal me bro
I don't think that you're using the persona stuff right but ok then

KoebsShadow said:
KoebsShadow said:

Verses of Choice
I don't think that you're using the persona stuff right but ok then
You only get the powers of characters, not the power to SUMMON said characters, we WERE gonna do that but Torl pointed out that that shizz could be exploited severelyso

KoebsShadow said:
KoebsShadow said:

Verses of Choice
I don't think that you're using the persona stuff right but ok the
You only get the powers of characters, not the power to SUMMON said characters, we WERE gonna do that but Torl pointed out that that shizz could be exploited severelyso
this is true, but are levitation and immortality pixie powers? or do i need to go look at the wiki articles... oh well, you're running this campaign so i won't argue.

KoebsShadow said:
KoebsShadow said:
KoebsShadow said:

Verses of Choice
I don't think that you're using the persona stuff right but ok the
this is true, but are levitation and immortality pixie powers? or do i need to go look at the wiki articles... oh well, you're running this campaign so i won't argue.
Dude im not unreasonable, unlike Soto I aint gonna become a tyrant when bestowed upon me is absolute power

Your still complaying about me choosing WH when someone else choose CM... WH has lower tier characters.

Actually now that Hl3 brings it up I may also have to drop out, like him im in 3 or 4 other RPs and school starts in like 2 days.

Back