• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swathing & Torlikoff: Fragment Collectors REGISTRATION THREAD (10 PC max) 7/10 spots filled

When the main thread has only 5/10 people and yet the thread already has two people tht will join later but not now.

Torlikoff said:
You do realize you gave no understandable info, right?
This is why I said the first intro was the one we should use, atleast that one gave mention to the giant horizontal rift spanning the entire United States, coast-to-coast.

Whatever, I'll just edit that into the post

Torlikoff said:
That makes it even more confusing, and I thought we abandoned that idea.
dude you okay'd the final draft I conjured forth from my mind, as well as the drafts prior. Since we couldn;t make slow burn work, I just said **** it and took liberty of making it a shitshow from day one, becoming hastily more shit and shit until you've transcended the 11th dimension of "jesus **** the world's gone to shit hasnt it?"

Oh I forgot to add ovo anyway I (for the most part) understand whats happening but I wont be in for a while so I dont matter as much for now.

So basically, a huge rift opens in the sky above the United States. Lights of assorted colors come through before more rifts show up and things start to get a little hazy. You suddenly wake up not knowing where or who you are.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I understand
Nice

But in actuality, you just woke up from a dream that was... unique. You're in a what looks like a dark interegation room with several other people and you're having a hard time remembering who you are and how you got there. What happens next is in the RP itself.

At least that's what I think, unless he changed it again.

Torlikoff said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
I understand
Nice

But in actuality, you just woke up from a dream that was... unique. You're in a what looks like a dark interegation room with several other people and you're having a hard time remembering who you are and how you got there. What happens next is in the RP itself.

At least that's what I think, unless he changed it again.
I'm pretty sure a 50 meter black ****** fighting a 50 meter pink lycrawearing asian man comprised of smaller pink lycra wearing asian men in New York, taking giant ***** throughout their brawl, leaving in their wake an amalgamation of asian blood and african american shit is pretty much something MORE than unique...

PsychoWarper said:
Outside of some exteme violence and grossness this story may actually be interesting.
Please SPREAD THE WORD! Activate your Shill Mode, your a Pillar Person right? Surely you have the capability of "Mode Activation"?

There is an actual plot and an attempt at creativity, we just have to process it from swathing insanity into words. He's not bad at creativity nor concepts, it's more trying to get him to stop making fever dreams and trying to get in good execution.

Torlikoff said:
Yeah that explains it^
But I think he's begging you to advertise the RP? Not sure
PsychoWarper, Do you know of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Precise part 2, the Pillar Men are LITERALLY the main antagonists, and per the near complete control of their bodies, they can developed specialized "forms" of which enhance their combat prowess. If you are a Pillar Person, utilise your biological control to adopt a form that aids shilling

Back