• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm looking over it, the elemental stuff is indeed a weakness, and there was that thing with Hinata's unique skill predicting Rimuru's moves if i remember correctly.

Yea it doesn't seem as absolute as the WN, where it says they aren't affected by any form of magic, highest or not.

@The Causality Get reading lol.

Likely is just slightly weaker, or maybe something more intricate where the resistances and potency of the magic depends can on the strength of the user.

@The Casuality Start reading, my guy.

If we got US resistances additions for LN, I wish us mercy. I will be less active on it. I will take a break and work when I can, though.

Currently, I think there only 3 major US resistance left from WN novel.

Spatial Manipulation was there but il looks it was only used defensively as Space Shield like by Damrada in Volume 7 and Spatial Travel by many in the series. Offensively, it was by Zegion (Web Novel):

Hakurou (Web Novel), I think has Dimensional Slash attack but I thought it too ambiguous before

There a Sound Skill from Gastar which can kill poeple at the spirit level. (Chapter 154).

There also a clear Memory manipulation resistance statement that those with Unique Skill resists Memory manipulation extracting if they surpassed A rank as their memories are protected by their souls. (I guess Unconventional resistances). There is a clear statement that it won't work on US SKills Users too. (Both are stated in Chapter 194). Memory Manipulation has been many times mentioned before in the series; I will handle the additonal evidence for validity in the CRT but the main point is the resistance would be valid.

@Milly I think we should probably wait for more explanations about how it works.

For now i think we should scale Ruminas resistances to ppl like Benimaru for example, there is no way he would resist something she can't.

Im having trouble understanding something here fam , pg 253/254

ÒÇîHold on, no matter how strong I am, I won't be able to capture the mighty Dragon Lords!ÒÇìMilim says so quickly, afraid that I may have misunderstood. If she says so then it must be the case. It would be impossible to tame Dragon Lords who possess intelligence. We may persuade them by asking for a favor, but the problem we are facing this time does not require us to go quite that far. ÒÇîYou have a point, then which ones are you catching?ÒÇì

ÒÇîHmm! Although they cannot rival Dragon Lords, there are Arch Dragons who do possess elemental attributes. We will be catching and taming those guys and let them consume magicule and help change the terrain.ÒÇì I see. The dragons seem to make their own nests, so they may modify their domain based on their needs. All the necessary components have been prepared, and the magicule is filled to the brim. So I'll take Milim's suggestion.

did I just see milim stated.. the likes of dragon lords are superior than her ? so she decided to capture arch dragons instead ?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Hmm looking over it, the elemental stuff is indeed a weakness, and there was that thing with Hinata's unique skill predicting Rimuru's moves if i remember correctly.
Yea it doesn't seem as absolute as the WN, where it says they aren't affected by any form of magic, highest or not.
True, stuff like this make me think we should have respective Ultimate Skills page about resistance list of the LN and WN.

WIth the LN, likely valid and having the elemental weakness, it will definetely need to heiglighed on the US LN pages.

Moest importantly, we shall have the pages because we could get confused on resistance lists on the future so better safe than soryy in my opionion.

I could gett started working on the pages later or tomorow

Elemental weakness in the LN is likely about Holy manipulation as I believe it was stated to be a weakness for monsters which demon lords should be.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I have already started a blog to compile each and every Ultimate Skill resistance.
I see. the fastest way to do it is just copy US resistance for US Users that are 6-A who don't extra resistance those who are High 4-C. Those characters like Leon:

Here the basic list I think and you are done currently, @Milly:

I guess there some repeats like Information Manipulation and Data Manipulation but they are fixable.

That's true, but the way it's organized is so... messy and has no justification and I'd rather tidy that up.
At lot of justification syou could find in my old thread in my user profile for CRT I made like for Absorption, gravity manipulation, Plasma Manipulation... Some were from your old CRTs, @Milly.

I guess we could add CRT link for justifcations.

The major justifacation that they are lower skills which don't work on US USers. A link to CP's blog should help.

BEsides these points, I think I will made a list of some explanations myself as I think I memorized a lot reasoning as to where the ressistance came from and from which CRT they were accepted.

@Sheska The way i interpret it, dragon lords possess intelligence so she can't capture them, they would refuse, obviously she could one shot them but she wants them alive and obeying her.

what the-- I couldve swor.. ƒÿÉ

I mustve subconciously avoided to read that part cuz I refused to believe someone like milim chose not to resort to violence lol

couldn't she just force dragon lords to submit ? like she always does all the time ? just like when she forced rimuru to become her besties

Regarding "Ambition": Based on the RAWs it's indeed just "Haki" without the Demon Lord part.

Intuitively I'd say it's passive simply due to being the same "type" of ability as Maou's/Demon Lord's Haki based on... the name. Isn't that enough of a connection? There is no indication whatsoever that only the Demon Lord's version is passive, rather the nature of "Haki" in this verse seems to be some sort of passive perma-active aura. Now in regards to differences between Demon Lord's Haki and "regular" Haki, I'd like to point to the "instant death effect". Only the Demon Lord version was stated to have that, so from that I think it wouldn't be wrong to come to this conclusion:

I find that Spatial Manipulation resistance already existed already for US Users resistance. So, this is that, lol

What's one thing you all would like to see in the LN?
What do you mean, do mean what we actually like to see overall or just something related to Ultimate Skills resistance as we were talking about?

I mean a Skill, a new character race, new potential character, etc.
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) and resistance for EoS (I guess for Rimuru), 2-A Rimuru, US Skills resistance for LN having no element weakness. Milim (For Fun) and smart demon lords being Extraordinary Genius scaling from Rapheal.

I want Gabiru to get some love, can't even get a woman in the LN, and in the WN was one of Rimuru's weakest subordinates.

Want him to get an ultimate skill in the LN, but doubt it will happen. There is no way he will measure up to Zegion and Diablo who are freaks of nature but at least want to have an ultimate skill.

Speaking of women, our boy Benimaru currently has Momiji and Alvis fighting over him, and Soei with his string got a Holy Knight to be in love with him, wonder if Soei gets a harem too.

The Rimuru, Shion and Shuna dynamic is weird, they obviously love him, but Rimuru is a gender-less slime who isn't interested in that sort of relationship.

Gabiru and Gobta should definitely get more attention and love, being fodder comedically only gets so funny.

I do want some more female characters, definitely, and I'm indifferent on that harem to be honest. I do think Rimuru isn't interested in that relationship, but has no problem at seeing them individually. cough being interested in Shion's entire body and Shuna's ass cough

I mean for female characters testarossa and co will be coming to the LN soon so there is that.

If you mean completly new characters not sure where such characters would even come from at this point, you want them to join Tempest or do you mean new female characters in general?

Pretty sure we will see new characters when the Tenma Great War kicks off, it's been mentioned over and over again, pretty sure it's probably gonna be the last arc like in the WN, but rewritten of course.

Meant more females in general, tbh.

And I hope the System/Voice of the World is the final boss, just materialized into a genderless/female individual to fight Rimuru like you said in an earlier thread.

Vow being a system, is gonna be like a robot, it would basically be as if Rimuru is fighting Raphael.

Would definitely predict Vow being at least Nigh-Omniscient if it shows up. Probably calculates and see everything, and decides fate. Could see it happening.

Likely, to be honest. Hoping Slime gets into an infinite multiverse. We need 2-A's, please.
I will be honest: if Slime get 2-A then it need Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 and its resistance to compete because otherwise, the verse get slap by the top tiers of 2-A.

Likely, to be honest. Hoping Slime gets into an infinite multiverse. We need 2-A's, please.
Something like 1-A wouldn't surprise me all that much either to be honest.

Doomrider7 said:
Something like 1-A wouldn't surprise me all that much either to be honest.
Yeah, it is not impossible. I think there is LN where the protagonist, Akuto Sai, became Tier 1-A.

Meh don't care for 1-A, once a character gets to tier 1, no point in even using them in vs matches imo.

1-A's are just that issue on steriods, cause once a character is tier 1 you need ppl to be on the same dimensionsal level for a match to even happen, 1-A is just well whose infinity is bigger.

Though Low 1-C is doable since everyone is 6-D, but no one cares for Low 1-C matches lol.

Meant more females in general, tbh.

And I hope the System/Voice of the World is the final boss, just materialized into a genderless/female individual to fight Rimuru like you said in an earlier thread.
rimuru vs the system huh? Ibet itd be a really trippy fight

Yeah, true, @Celestial Pegasus. at Tier 1-A match, the winner of the match is basically: " the winner is decided byInfinity is bigger than your where a character stomp or you get an inconclusive."

The whole match involved proving with verse philosophy which characters has an larger degree of Tier 1-A.

do u guys remember the part where rimuru and the gang doing mmorpg in tempest dungeon ? out of many monsters out there , rimuru chose to be a ghost . a sexless ghost obviously😂 this slime literally has zero interest in having *** with anyone

Tier 1 Slime would make me lose interest in the series.
I mean the only major downside of higher Tier is less opponents for battle besides this fact, higher tier are like the same as lower tier.

Slime top tiers are already in their top tiers in the current tier anyways; so, there less opponents for them already as they stomp most of them so them being higher tier doesn't change much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back