• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she is something, i would like to see Luphas profile in this wiki, but yeah the story is boring i don't know but for me the story is just not suit my taste

GLHF22 said:
Yeah she is something, i would like to see Luphas profile in this wiki, but yeah the story is boring i don't know but for me the story is just not suit my taste
I've heard great things about it, but sifting throught that site, I don't know. They have Shield Hero verse as a 1-C world.

Sheska444 said:
@Doomrider7 hehehe xD I know right , tgoalid is fabulous
I really don't see it working against Rimuru in this instance. Like, when would he get the time to cast it or would it work since Rimuru can't just respawn right down to his soul?

Isn't Rimuru immune to instadeath? Death manipulation and soul erasure is a must have since early volumes. Even then Rimuru is an entire different level. TGOALID is mostly used against fodder level characters who have no resistance.

The LN of Boss of Awarate? Or something has 1A tier?

A little something I discovered when trying to (slowly like a turtle) datamine the volume 8.5 Databook:

The term "magicules" might have been wrong to use all along. Reason? It's the wrong scale.

The Japanese term for "magicule" is Ú¡öþ┤á, pronounced in the anime as Òü¥ÒüØ (Ma-So). The Kanji Ú¡ö, as I have already mentioned several times in the past, is used in pretty much anything that's "magical" and/or "demonic". The Kanji þ┤á being used as a suffix with the pronunciation "So", however, is something used in chemistry. Looking it up in jisho, it seems to be used as a suffix for Chemical Elements.
In other words Ú¡öþ┤á is more along the lines of being a "magical/demonic atom", so something like "magitom".

But I guess it's too late now considering all official releases already call it "magicules". Just want to point out that the way "magicules" are phrased in Japanese it's on the scale of Atoms rather than Molecules.

Furthermore, later volumes add the ruby text Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ ("Energy") to the term, i.e. Ú¡öþ┤áÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝.

NeoSuperior said:
A little something I discovered when trying to (slowly like a turtle) datamine the volume 8.5 Databook:
The term "magicules" might have been wrong to use all along. Reason? It's the wrong scale.

The Japanese term for "magicule" is Ú¡öþ┤á, pronounced in the anime as Òü¥ÒüØ (Ma-So). The Kanji Ú¡ö, as I have already mentioned several times in the past, is used in pretty much anything that's "magical" and/or "demonic". The Kanji þ┤á being used as a suffix with the pronunciation "So", however, is something used in chemistry. Looking it up in jisho, it seems to be used as a suffix for Chemical Elements.
In other words Ú¡öþ┤á is more along the lines of being a "magical/demonic atom", so something like "magitom".

But I guess it's too late now considering all official releases already call it "magicules". Just want to point out that the way "magicules" are phrased in Japanese it's on the scale of Atoms rather than Molecules.

Furthermore, later volumes add the ruby text Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ ("Energy") to the term, i.e. Ú¡öþ┤áÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝.
Like Milly said, what's the consensus and what does it all mean.

I don't understand what you mean with "consensus". Consensus about what?

As for "what it all means", actually not much. Merely some perspective, i.e. that the "magicules" in the story are comparable to atoms rather than molecules, as opposed to what the translated name would normally suggest.

Though it might be vital in case there is a VS battle involving someone with "matter manipulation" up to molecule level not being able to influence magicules anymore.

On the side, "Control Particles", as a Skill was translated wrong in the LN too. It's closer to the official manga translation, which is using "Molecule Manipulation", which is more accurate.

So I just noticed that US users have resistance to danmaku listed on their profiles. Why is this? You don't resist Danmaku, that's like resisting AP. It's just a lot of attacks at once. There's also the fact that it comes from Rimuru's Megiddo, which was explicitly stated to not be a skill or magic, but Rimuru abusing physics.

WHYNAUT said:
So I just noticed that US users have resistance to danmaku listed on their profiles. Why is this? You don't resist Danmaku, that's like resisting AP. It's just a lot of attacks at once. There's also the fact that it comes from Rimuru's Megiddo, which was explicitly stated to not be a skill or magic, but Rimuru abusing physics.
It was accepted here:Another TSSDK Upgrade

To be fair, physics manipulation sounds more legit since Rimuru did stated that the effect could not be blocked by spirit barrier as they don't have resistance that abide by law of physics that Hinata could used a Physics Barrier if she was there during his physics attacks (Chapter 69 WN).

I could handled it in a future revision.

NeoSuperior said:
I don't understand what you mean with "consensus". Consensus about what?

As for "what it all means", actually not much. Merely some perspective, i.e. that the "magicules" in the story are comparable to atoms rather than molecules, as opposed to what the translated name would normally suggest.

Though it might be vital in case there is a VS battle involving someone with "matter manipulation" up to molecule level not being able to influence magicules anymore.

On the side, "Control Particles", as a Skill was translated wrong in the LN too. It's closer to the official manga translation, which is using "Molecule Manipulation", which is more accurate.
I meant what do you mean, but thanks.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm fairly certain I've seen resisting Danmaku on profiles before, but if not it can be removed.
Nah, it was accepted from your last thread that I linked above, @Milly.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
No, I mean resisting Danmaku. Why's reasoning makes sense, you can't really resist it.
Wait, you proposed it in your last CRT's OP and later near the end of the last CRT?

To be fair, a lot abilities/atacks can be resisted like Physical attacks, piercing damages, Energy Manipulation, and Magic but I think a lot don't add them because the resistances can redundant.

Wait, you proposed it in your last CRT's OP and later near the end of the last CRT?

To be fair, a lot abilities/atacks can be resisted like Physical attacks, piercing damages, Energy Manipulation, and Magic but I think a lot don't add them because the resistances can redundant.

Danmaku is none of those things, it is a delivery method of attacks. It's like resisting homing attacks

@Yobo Blue, I can agree with your viewpoint. I can work in a new WN revision. I do know that most people that are familiar with the verse won't particpated in the WN revision so it could take time for change to made.

It's not physics manipulation either since Rimuru didn't manipulate physics, he just abused physics to create an attack that wouldn't be stopped by magical barriers, because the attack isn't magical. Anyway thanks for the quick response.

WHYNAUT said:
It's not physics manipulation either since Rimuru didn't manipulate physics, he just abused physics to create an attack that wouldn't be stopped by magical barriers, because the attack isn't magical. Anyway thanks for the quick response.
I guess it is a valid interpretation.

Question is Diablo really OP because I noticed some stomp thread for him?

I only know about WN tornament arc. There diablo uses a type of reality manipulation whse illusion and reality depends upon his perception. Later on he might have gained other abilities. I should reread again.

Doesn't he have the same passive madness hax as Rimuru though? Or rather Rimuru got it from his feat in the first place.

NeoSuperior said:
Doesn't he have the same passive madness hax as Rimuru though? Or rather Rimuru got it from his feat in the first place.
yes, to both; I am suprised that I haven't seen these arguments for his stomps.

A.H. is... let's just say they are "relying on donations" and last I heard, the donations for Slime are fairly stable, so the chapters keep being released. It's quite unfortunate though that Guro has been away all this time.

Well, go to Guro's website and you'll see that the last post was from November 2018. I saw occasionally that the "current status" message changed a bit, but no new content since November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back