• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The page should have been edited a while ago, such as adding pics for the LN. Anyway you don't need my permission to edit it.

Also noticed that on numerous pages the justification for soul resistance is the characters survived crossing worlds, which is wrong since that only applies to otherworlders, not to mention grammar errors referring to females as him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The page should have been edited a while ago, such as adding pics for the LN. Anyway you don't need my permission to edit it.
Also noticed that on numerous pages the justification for soul resistance is the characters survived crossing worlds, which is wrong since that only applies to otherworlders, not to mention grammar errors referring to females as him.
Are you referring to the LN or no?

WN obviously cause i pay more attention to the LN, so the quality is obviously better.

Those errors came from copy pasting the same thing from one page to another, which happens when you're editing 20+ pages.

Also WN need tabs for the ridiculously long resistances, the pages look messy.

And yeah, there's a lot of grammatical errors on the profile.

Quite frankly haven't had the motivation to do much with this series. Need to, will make the profiles look better.

Yeah, I talked to Dragon and from his explainations about why the Digimon Physiology page was created, I think I will make a Ultimate Skills Users resistance page. He told that the page save him time from editing the digimon the hundreds profiles pages from one a time a time. Personally, speaking I get it since I used to add resistance to the WN profiles like semi-weekly. I even thought of others resistance like for Sense Manipulation but the editing time scared me especially since I am more busy because of class. I got some threads that I have want concluded first this week or next but I will work on the page preferably next week.

But why Ramiris (web novel) has Acausality and Ultimate Skill analysis stuffs? She doesn't possess a ultimate skill. Labyrinth is unique skill.. At least the explanation needs to be changed, if not downgraded

She has primitive magic which is>ultimate skills, and Guy basically implied 1st generation demon lords have ultimate skills.

Adult Ramiris is pretty vague though so really either way i don't really care, if people want we can just make it a possible rating.

Celestial Pegasus said:
She has primitive magic which is>ultimate skills, and Guy basically implied 1st generation demon lords have ultimate skills.

Adult Ramiris is pretty vague though so really either way i don't really care, if people want we can just make it a possible rating.
Makes sense..

GLHF22 said:
Diablo - the Primordial Black is a very special demon.

In the distant period of the ancient times.

Red and black fight for the strongest throne.

Finally, it was tied, and the two men were very different.

Red came to the material world to gain physical strength and gain great power.

But Black are like negating evolution, no matter how long it has not changed.

The three white, yellow and purple are worthy.

Because they are always obstructing each other and not letting each other evolve.

The three parties are mutually restrained and will maintain a balance forever.

It is reasonable to say that the Black were not restricted by these things, but he seemed to treat the other six colors as idiots and be loyal to the self.

In this way, tens of thousands of years have passed.

For this reason, Rain can't forgive Diablo.

He does what he wants, what do you do, love to live freely. And also recognized by the strongest, Guy, Rain can not forgive Diablo

Diablo is very special, even if he is eliminated in this place, he will be resurrected immediately. Guy knows this well, and there is no provocation trick of Diablo. "

holy moly so Diablo was so OP
Which Volume and chapter pls?

GLHF22 already send it

Additionally here is my reason why Pre-named Diablo can defeat Hinata with Moonlight Rapier which can be found here https://www.reddit.com/r/TenseiSlim...e_skills_explanation_in_ln/f039f26/?context=3

I have strong doubts about this. Shizue who failed to break through the defenses of a "mere" Calamity-class dragon without unleashing Ifrit managed to make unnamed Diablo "feel pain", so I'd think Hinata who was able to somewhat fight a True Demon Lord would actually be able to destroy Diablo's physical body at least. The revival mechanic probably only works in the physical plane after naming. Or do you really think the revival would work on a body that already has a time-limit of only 2 days to begin with? That'd make no sense.

Also consider that Rimuru actually tanked the disintegration attacks by the 3 Celestial Sages he fought, while Diablo counterattacked before the 3 who attacked him could unleash theirs.

No, Diablo revive is instant and he have that since he born thats why Rogue recognize noir in distant past because he cant kill him, pretty sure episode 24 just how Diablo killing time, if Diablo really interested in real world he Will just manifested to the world Via Gate of Hell just like Carrera, im Rimuru time he is not manifested because he want Rimuru Summon him so he can serve as His subordinate, when Rimuru Summon Diablo he almost kill Bereta because he Take Rimuru first summoning.

Remember that Diablo can enter and exit from underworld freely? When he invite another primordial to serve as Rimuru servant

But Diablo specifically mentioned that his body only lasts for 2 days in EP24 and the battle between Diablo and Guy took place in the underworld if I understood correctly, not the material plane. And how do you know Diablo can use Gate of Hell to begin with? Aside from the fact that Diablo has been holding off his evolutions for a long time and thus was "behind" compared to the other primordials in anything other than power-efficiency, there is also the fact that, for all we know, "Gate of Hell" is a specialty of Carrera that only she can use.

As for freely going back and forth between the worlds, there is a difference between going to the underworld with a material body compared to coming to the material world without a body. It's a false equivalence. And for the other 3 primordials, all Diablo had to do was making them temporary bodies or something. They'd have killed him and returned in case Rimuru was unsuitable and if they decided to stay then Rimuru would make them actual permanent bodies, which he did. (I read this last bit about Rimuru's first meeting with the primordials from CN->EN MTL myself).

I'll start fixing the pages of slime

@NeoSuperior I'm basing the battle where they have access to all abilities. Plus the Shizue thing is just him trolling around and remember Treyni before evolving managed to cut Laplace's arm too since Laplace is just trolling too and you know how devastating Laplace can be.

No, by your logic Diablo wont be able to come to underworld because how can he come if he cannot open the gate to underworld?

Laplace is a deceiver who actively wants people to believe that he is weaker than he actually is. Diablo just handicaps himself to make things fun so he doesn't need to lie about things like that. Completely different thing.

I meant in the sense of manifesting without a physical body. The material plane has a rejection force that pushes anchor-less spiritual beings away into the spiritual plane that contains the underworld and spiritworld, unless they are True Demon Lords who perfectly merged their physical and spiritual bodies like Rimuru. Diablo hasn't shown anything so far of being able to regenerate a temporary body like he had in anime EP24, infact he couldn't even regenerate his arm (though to be fair that might be due to the time-related wound). We don't even know if "coming back again" in the way Carrera does it means 5 minutes later or 5 years later, if Leon managed to push her back by destroying her body, as in whether there is or isn't a cooldown for spiritual beings to come to the material world again after being defeated once.

NeoSuperior said:
Laplace is a deceiver who actively wants people to believe that he is weaker than he actually is. Diablo just handicaps himself to make things fun so he doesn't need to lie about things like that. Completely different thing.

I meant in the sense of manifesting without a physical body. The material plane has a rejection force that pushes anchor-less spiritual beings away into the spiritual plane that contains the underworld and spiritworld, unless they are True Demon Lords who perfectly merged their physical and spiritual bodies like Rimuru. Diablo hasn't shown anything so far of being able to regenerate a temporary body like he had in anime EP24, infact he couldn't even regenerate his arm (though to be fair that might be due to the time-related wound). We don't even know if "coming back again" in the way Carrera does it means 5 minutes later or 5 years later, if Leon managed to push her back by destroying her body, as in whether there is or isn't a cooldown for spiritual beings to come to the material world again after being defeated once.
Diablo can INSTANTLY revive lmao the novels are telling you that. "he couldn't regenerate an arm", if he couldn't Guy would've killed him long before Shizu. Even Guy was annoyed. First you saying that he probably regenerates on physical plane and comment after you "blame" him of not regenerating an arm. What?

How Laplace and Diablo different? They both holding back. Nothing more nothing left. "i strongly doubt that" lol so everyone on reddit's lying? Cmon dude.

Yes there are more liars (or misinformed people who misunderstood something or read a mistranslation or fake spoiler from someone else) on reddit than you'd think. Do I need to remind you of all the fake spoilers again?

Also there are 4 different situations that you conflate here.
1. Diablo (unnamed) vs Guy (unnamed) in ancient times as immaterial Daemons within the underworld.
2. Diablo (unnamed Archdaemon with temporary material body that "lasts for 2 days") vs Shizu in material plane.
3. Diablo (unnamed Archaemon with permanent body made from 20k bodies and possibly leftover souls) vs Razen in material plane.
4. Diablo (named Daemon Lord with strengthened permanent body made from 20k bodies and possibly leftover souls) in LN vol. 11

I am saying that at least Diablo in "2." is considerably weaker and might get "unsummoned" if he fought against Hinata.

As for Lapalce and Diablo, Laplace does it due to specifically avoiding to stand out so he intentionally lies about his strength, while Diablo doesn't mind either way, he just wants to do what he fancies and also doesn't seem like the type of guy to outright lie.

You know, I really can't stand that everyone is actually using "Eight-Star Demon Lords". It's such an overly literal translation of the Kanji alone and moreover it's also wrong, because it ignores the Furigana attached to it. It's not about Eight Stars, but rather about a Star with eight pointy edges, or as the Furigana says, an "Octagram"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octagram

So it should just be called Octagram. For once I think YenPress did it better than all the FanTL non-sense.

Now that I think about it, you need to have NPI to fight the Executives and Hakurou can defeat Akame with Perception Manip and Intangibility. The only problem is her durability part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back