• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLHF22 said:
timing is fortunate to go on the road home from school together with a few friends.

at this time, he bumped into a beautiful woman with blue hair. It was a Nordic beauty that even the model and the artist were eclipsed.

The strange hair color is still very eye-catching. Fortunately, for the first time, I saw such a beautiful person, and that beauty would attract everyone's attention.
the details sound so real to be a mere coincidence

Sheska444 said:
GLHF22 said:
timing is fortunate to go on the road home from school together with a few friends. at this time, he bumped into a beautiful woman with blue hair. It was a Nordic beauty that even the model and the artist were eclipsed. The strange hair color is still very eye-catching. Fortunately, for the first time, I saw such a beautiful person, and that beauty would attract everyone's attention.
the details sound so real to be a mere coincidence
Who else can have blue hair and beautiful at the same time in that story? XD

GLHF22 said:
OMFG at the prolog of vol 9 Masayuki met beautiful woman with blue hair right before he come to new world, No one Summon Masayuki, when he realize he already in the middle of town without His Summoner so i guess the one who Summon him is the beautiful woman with blue hair from original earth, guess whos that?
Two points.

1. It can be interpreted that Masayuki isn't a summon, but rather a "Stray Otherworlder" like Yuuki and Hinata who got sent to that world by accident due to some cosmic phenomenom and were neither summoned nor reincanrnated. People easily forget that this type of Otherworlder exists too for some reason and that there are 3 and not just 2 methods for Otherworlders to come over.

2. The "blue hair" might just be memories of Rudra since Masayuki is supposedly a split-off part of Rudra, hence the "blue hair beauty" is likely just a memory that was just recalled due to the stimulus of the World Transfer. In other words, the beauty is just Velgrynd.

Should all ultimate skill user get Resistance negation? Since the are basically bypass each other resistance for example Dino Resist illusion yet mephisto can affect him, or like Ultimate skill user Resist glutony but Beelzebub can bypass it, or like in order to kill ultimate skill user you need power to bypass their resistance hence why you need ultimate skill to face ultimate skill

No, they shouldn't.

Me and WHYNAUT came to the conclusion that if you surpass the Laws of the World, and have a US yourself and are greater or equal to your opponent who possesses the same conditions, lower skills can effect them.

Shuna should have law manipulation not reality warping:

A layered circle of magic spread out, covering Shuna and Adalmann.

"—and render all to dust! Disintegration!!"

"I was waiting for that! Overdrive!!"

Just before Adalmann could complete his spell, Shuna used Parser for a Control Laws rewrite. The results wrested control of the local spiritual elements away from Adalmann, driving them haywire.

"Wh-what…? You have less than a tenth of my magical energy! How could you possibly overwrite my magic?!"

"Melt all and wear it away—Acid Shell!"

The aspectual spell Adalmann had just cast conjured balls of liquid in the air, each capable of melting flesh to the bone. They rained down upon Shuna.

She didn't miss a beat.

"Flame Wall."

The barrier of fire deflected and vaporized all the magic-infused droplets. Between accelerating her mind to a thousand times normal, possessing superior Analyze and Assess skills,and changing the rules with Cast Cancel and changing the rules with Cast Cancel and Control Laws, Shuna's unique skill Parser was made for a clash of magic like this. From the moment Adalmann began constructing a spell, she had a way to deal with it.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
No, they shouldn't.

Me and WHYNAUT came to the conclusion that if you surpass the Laws of the World, and have a US yourself and are greater or equal to your opponent who possesses the same conditions, lower skills can effect them.
Skills from the Ultimate Class were the exception and it can be easily infer Zegion unique skill were from that class. It has nothing much to do about AP

Pseudo ultimate skills can affect US ie Chloe and Zegion.

And as Milly says just having an US means your abilities can affect someone with a US.

Dimension slicer, dimension storm, dark nebula etc aren't US just the abilities of people who possess US.

About Control Laws, fan translation says alter reality, official says change rules, official translation is probably correct in this instance so reality warping>law manipulation.

It fits since law manipulation is used by other comparable ppl like Shion and Diablo and it's literally called control laws.

No idea why it wasn't explained as that originally instead of black fire and lightning or something like that when it's obviously law manipulation.

I think it's just law hax, all is said is it changes rules.

Though i wouldn't be surprised considering what Shion can do, overwrite laws, phenomenon and results, but don't think the evidence is there.

What is the difference between 1st and 2nd key Hinata other than AP? from what i remember she doenst get any new ability or new power except her sword

Wait Hinata was only a Sage when she first met Rimuru? I thought she was always a Saint because the key there differs from Saint to Sage and the only difference between that key is the Sword

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
7-A Sage, 6-C Saint.
Yeah I know but the power listed in those key was based on the sword that Ruminas lent her so it should be like this... 7-A Dead End Rainbow, 6-C Moonlight Rapier

Or maybe I'm mixing up something

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Wait Hinata was only a Sage when she first met Rimuru? I thought she was always a Saint because the key there differs from Saint to Sage and the only difference between that key is the Sword
She became Saint whwn she summoned Holy Gears Spirit...

so, the reason of why Leon know carrera is because she attacked his country several times, with Gate of Hell she can manifested without physical body and unfortunately that gate has opened in Leon country, Leon country is larger than Australia and Carrera is a big threat to that country Leon said if He leave his country he afraid carrera will destroy his country with her Nuclear magic, and this carrera at that time is still unnamed Aka "Jaune" so thats also the reason of Leon learn about other primordial demons in anime episode 24 because he afraid that another primordial will come to his country XD

" If Leon wants to deal with the Primordial Yellow, he will still be able to win after a fierce battle.

However, the battle between Leon and Primordial Yellow will sink the mainland into the sea.

Do not want this to happen, Leon avoided fighting. "

GLHF22 said:
so, the reason of why Leon know carrera is because she attacked his country several times, with Gate of Hell she can manifested without physical body and unfortunately that gate has opened in Leon country, Leon country is larger than Australia and Carrera is a big threat to that country Leon said if He leave his country he afraid carrera will destroy his country with her Nuclear magic, and this carrera at that time is still unnamed Aka "Jaune" so thats also the reason of Leon learn about other primordial demons in anime episode 24 because he afraid that another primordial will come to his country XD

" If Leon wants to deal with the Primordial Yellow, he will still be able to win after a fierce battle.

However, the battle between Leon and Primordial Yellow will sink the mainland into the sea.

Do not want this to happen, Leon avoided fighting. "
Nice bit of info and it would go a long way in giving us a size range for the Tensura world.

@Doomrider you dont see anything, Milim battle with chaous dragon can resulted into a big bang if Rimuru doenst absorb the concentraion of magic that milim and chaos dragon released, however since i use MTL cause a big bang may be wrong, but australia sized country is legit since its stated multiple times that Leon country is continent sized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back