• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just reread and wtf this ability name, i mean seriously?

Chaotic FateThe Apocalypse and Genesis of Life and Death of the Universe

[8]Õñ®Õ£░µ┤╗µ«║Õ┤®Þ¬ò (Òé½Òé¬ÒâåÒéúÒââÒé»ÒâòÒéºÒéñÒâê) Tenchi Kassatsu Hou Tan (Kaotikku Feito). Õñ®Õ£░ (Tenchi) = Can mean Heaven and Earth but can also mean Universe. µ┤╗µ«║ (Kassatsiu) =Life and Death. Õ┤®Þ¬ò (Houtan) = Hou or Kuzure (Õ┤®) can mean Crumble/Collapse/Break down/Destroy, while Tan (Þ¬ò) can mean Born, so I translate it as The Apocalypse and Genesis of life and death of universe. Too mouthful

@GLHF22

Regarding Chaotic Fate Kanji name:
Nothing special. You know Final Fantasy 7? Cloud's Final Limit Break attacked called "Omnislash"? In the Japanese version it's ÞÂàþ®Âµ¡ªþÑ×Þªçµû¼, Chōkyü Bushin Hazan, lit. "Super Extreme Martial God Supreme Slash".

Regarding Radiation Manipulation:
Magicules are toxic to those who cannot either utlize it (e.g. Monsters or humans who changed their bodies to be Magicule recipient) or repell it (e.g. Sages and Saints like Hinata whose bodied automatically "purify" Magicules).
However since Magicules are essentially Magic Atoms (in the RAWs it's more like "Magical (Chemical) Element" rather than Molecule) portraying it as radiation probably makes more sense, escpacially since said radiation can also occur via a monster's Aura.

@Milly Rocking Bandit:
I think you can calc Rimuru's Magic Sense range by estimating the time Rimuru took in Episode 16 of the anime to get to that hill where he meets Milim for the first time based on his hopping speed, until Milim arrives and low-balling her flight speed to MACH1.

Nah, Rimuru as True Demon Lord was affected just by Veldora projecting his aura during the clash of the dragons arc, hence monsters aren't immune to it either. We just never saw it occuring.

It's not a "protection aura". WTH is that even supposed to be? It's just his aura fully released in "touch distance", from what I understood.

And in regards to LN there seem to be some conditions or a threshold for the Radiation to affect non-humans, e.g. Rimuru's aura did no damage against the Goblins in the village despite there being a Rank difference of Rank E for the Goblin and something between A-plus to Special A for Rimuru at the time.

Against Veldora you needed to be A Rank as a Monster at least to resist his aura within imprisonment which Rimuru was at the time of his birth, while even any monster lower than that would take damage-over-time just from being near. When outside imprisonment, Veldora releasing his aura was stated to hypothetically cause the death of half the population of the Jura-Tempest Federation, which should be 75k+ Monsters at that point. Humans within range who were not at least Sage-level would probably instantly perish regardless of what they'd do in such a scenario.

In regards to Rimuru when he passed the threshold of Rank S as a Demon Lord Seed, he had the feat of hurting the monsters next to him with his aura unconsciously due to being angry about Shion's death, but these Monsters were weakened by the barriers while Rimuru was not thanks to his Multilayer-Barrier protecting him from the effects, but at least it showed that at that point Rimuru's aura was actually able to hurt other Monsters already. Not to mention his Demon Lord Haki after ascenscion.

Hi guys new member of the wiki +supporter of this verse

I would like to notify you guys that Hakurou(LN) is missing Thought Acceleration/Mind Accel in his profile plus should Ruminas have some form of death manipulation to her skill Death blessing based on the description? And does Rimuru(WN) and Yuuki(WN) have access to all the Ultimate Skill or technically all the skills existing in the verse like Chosen One which could give them Supernatural Luck plus Sins Series and Virtue series Ultimate skill Wrathful King Satan and Hope King Sariel?

NeoSuperior, to be fair, it is just called destruction aura:

Chapter 175
Gluttony King Belzebuth's erosion had begun. Simultaneously, the "Storm Dragon's" destruction aura that resisted hostile existences had begun to break down my body. Towards I who was trying to devour it, the "Storm Dragon" in turn attempted to exhaust me. A violent attrition battle had begun. It hurt, it burned, it was excruciating. I was not supposed to feel pain, yet now, intense pain surged throughout my body. Me feeling heat didn't make any sense either, yet I felt like I was melting. This was the first time I felt like this in this world, this intense pain. My intuition detecting the destruction of my very existence may have stimulated my senses.

I am not sure if radiation like effect of magic can be equated to Veldora's destruction aura.

MrDrProfessorPatricio, both got the description on their profile. Hakuro's description of Mind Accelerate is on his glalery but can be added to his Notable Attacks and Techniques.

Technically, they have access to all skills in the verses for Rimuru and Yuuki. Yuuki's though didn't have access Turn Null as he stated so.

Elizhaa said:
NeoSuperior, to be fair, it is just called destruction aura:
Chapter 175

Gluttony King Belzebuth's erosion had begun. Simultaneously, the "Storm Dragon's" destruction aura that resisted hostile existences had begun to break down my body. Towards I who was trying to devour it, the "Storm Dragon" in turn attempted to exhaust me. A violent attrition battle had begun. It hurt, it burned, it was excruciating. I was not supposed to feel pain, yet now, intense pain surged throughout my body. Me feeling heat didn't make any sense either, yet I felt like I was melting. This was the first time I felt like this in this world, this intense pain. My intuition detecting the destruction of my very existence may have stimulated my senses.

I am not sure if radiation like effect of magic can be equated to Veldora's destruction aura.
Sounds like passive Matter+Pain aura.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Hi guys new member of the wiki +supporter of this verse
I would like to notify you guys that Hakurou(LN) is missing Thought Acceleration/Mind Accel in his profile plus should Ruminas have some form of death manipulation to her skill Death blessing based on the description? And does Rimuru(WN) and Yuuki(WN) have access to all the Ultimate Skill or technically all the skills existing in the verse like Chosen One which could give them Supernatural Luck plus Sins Series and Virtue series Ultimate skill Wrathful King Satan and Hope King Sariel?
What is Chosen One again?

WN Chapter 107

Masayuki realize that he possess Unique Skill『The Chosen One[9]』, he think at that time he consulted about it to Yuuki.

It was a story of the time when 3 months have not yet passed since he came here.

Unique Skill 『The Chosen One』, the effect of the skill was tremendous.

There will be an excellent explanation for him for every action the opponent takes, whatever he does will results as a heroic act and will be praised, it was such an unfair ability.

Moreover, because Masayuki himself attracted super-good luck, the result of his normal attack will become Critical Hit.

WN Chapter 222

Masayuki trying to respond Hinata's request and panicky rubbing his hands.

But――

As Masayuki was charmed by Hinata, he tripped by a pebble and like a skilled mime he fallen down on his feet.

As the result…...

He felt a soft sensation on his right hand.

And he felt hair smoothly tickling his cheek……

A sweet smell that made his mind astray stimulates his nose.

(Wh-why it becomes like this……)

To the rest of the event, Masayuki can't see the reality for a moment.

(Or rather, this feeling on my right hand, it's like touching a finest quality cushion, it can't be……)

That's right.

Masayuki stumbled and just like that he pushed down Hinata.

Carefully, his right hand was groping Hinata's plump breast.

Even to this extent, he's a lucky pervert.

However, it was Masayuki who feared that the result will be frightening.

When Masayuki tried to stand up and making an excuse while his face turning pale ――

(Huh? What just now……)

Masayuki realized that something passed over his head.

He felt a shock as if something passed through the back of his head.

(Oh! From where did I get sniped!?)

However, it was somewhat different from Masayuki's imagination.

Masayuki realized that it was the shockwave that arrived late, not the attack.

In other words, the attack passed with a little difference when Masayuki fell down.

If Masayuki didn't get tripped by the pebble, his life would be gone.

ÒÇîTch. Impossible―― for you to evade my assassination!?ÒÇì

A person appeared in front of Masayuki and co, raising his astonished voice.

A man who is dressed in black priest outfit, pure white wings sprouted from his back.

He's the leader of the Executioners, Arios.

Masayuki was confused due to the appearance of an unfamiliar man. He's not able to catch up with the situation completely.

However, Venom who was guarding Masayuki immediately responds to the situation.

ÒÇîWell done, as expected from Masayuki. I have been vigilant, but sorry!

I couldn't grasp any presence of that guy at all. Masayuki, you noticed him well.ÒÇì

Saying those words, Venom came in front of Masayuki.

Without noticing that Masayuki who heard it was turning pale.

In fact, Venom was always scanning for any presences while guarding Masayuki.

It didn't mean he let down his vigilant, but he couldn't catch the enemy's presence at all. In other words, the man in front of him was a very dangerous person.

ÒÇîI don't know what your purpose it, but if you want to lay your hand on Masayuki, I'll be your opponent. It's alright, Masayuki?ÒÇì

ÒÇîEh? Ah, yes――ÒÇì

Masayuki nods instinctively.

In the first place, Masayuki thinks that's unreasonable for him to fight the enemy.

If Venom wanted to take his place, there's no reason for him to refuse.

And, to Masyuki who was still confused, he heard reliable voices.

ÒÇîMasayuki an-chan, we also here! We will show growth here!ÒÇì

ÒÇîIf Masayuki-san watching, we can be relieved too!ÒÇì

ÒÇîOnii-chan, please see Alice and co's efforts!ÒÇì

Masayuki worried about how to reply to the children.

He was wondering of letting the children to fight in this trip.

(But, the children are actually stronger than me…… It can't be helped right!)

In the end, he decided to approve them.

ÒÇîWell, how long do you intend to groping my chest?ÒÇì

Masayuki jumped back panicking at that word.

ÒÇîI-I'm sorry. It-it's not on purpose……ÒÇì

Masayuki can't make a good excuse, but his word is interrupted by Hinata.

ÒÇîI understand. On the contrary, I want to thank you. That man was aiming at me right?ÒÇì

That said, Hinata was thanking Masayuki.

(Well, I didn't aim for it …… I feeling relieved of what happened though…..)

He wanted to say that, but Masayuki felt that destruction was waiting for him if he said it, he had no choice but to kept silent.

Actually, Arios' target was Hinata.

The reason was one.

It was because Yuuki used to be worried about Hinata before.

Although she was not special existence anymore, he was still anxious.

He thought he should deal with her quickly as she was not a person worthy enough for him to kill.

However, as he knew Reiner and co's plan, he tried to assassinate Hinata during the gap.

Velda declared that don't aim at the royal capital, he didn't want to interfere as much as possible but――

Reiner failed.

Therefore, he thought that he would assassinate her in an instant and immediately withdraw.

However, He failed.

Masayuki's luck had thwarted the timing of Arios's plan.

ÒÇîIt's can't be helped for things to be like this. Sadly, I'll have everyone dead!ÒÇì

ÒÇîShut up! I'm strong, you know? We have Masayuki here too!ÒÇì

WN Chapter 223

However, in contrast to his attitude, there's no gap in his stance. With his cut claws already regenerated, Venom's consciousness focused on Arios.

That's natural.

From the exchange just now, Venom was convinced that Arios was an overwhelmingly powerful person.

(Hee! As I expected, there's something that I can't perceive even inside of where my surveillance are.

Certainly, he's higher ranking than me……

But, it's not because he's fast that I can't see his movement.

That means that it was due to his ability that I can't detect him from the start, I'm sure my thinking isn't wrong――

He's stronger than me, no doubt about it, but it's not like I can't win.

In that case, it's so convenient. I will kill this guy and take that power!)

While fighting, Venom felt laughter almost spilled out from his mouth.

Even if he defeats low ranking enemies, he can't obtain more power.

Therefore, he thought this time was a chance for him. It's a chance for him to defeat a high ranked enemy and obtained more power.

(I'm lucky. Masayuki is here, this guy will become a high-quality food for me!)

If Arios' strength is comparable to the high ranking people of Rimuru's closest aides――That's on Diablo's class―― and if Arios has an isolation ability, Venom would have no chance to win.

But, Venom noticed that Arios has no such ability.

Now that Venom was able to percept Arios' movement, it probably meant that he couldn't use that ability.

Arios was not an unreachable existence, Venom concluded so.

Currently, Masayuki's ability had increased Venom's luck.

It also exerted another effect on Venom, his strength increased unbelievably.

He can evade an inevitable attack for some reason, and attack that unlikely to hit was able to hit.

The evidence was the two poison claws stuck on Arios before.

In this lucky state, he believes that poison that shouldn't work will have an effect.

If that's so, there's no need to hesitate.

Venom believed in himself and Masayuki, and was going to challenge Arios who's stronger.

Masayuki stands with his arms folded while watching Venom's fight.

Honestly, rather than looking at it, he can understand the fight to some extent from the sparks that occurs once in a while.

It's not a speed that can be followed by eyes, Masayuki's just pretending that he's watching.

(Or rather, I can't do anything like that you know.)

Because it's no longer inside his area of understanding, the feeling of fear has weakened.

Since Masayuki decided to entrust the fight completely to Venom, Masayuki thinks about what's going to happen later.

That's some Hajime Hinata level's of luck. I wonder how this will affect multiversal battle since that is only applicable to Pseudo Dragon Rimuru to End of Series Rimuru and also Yuuki after he got Akashic.

I'm not sure it's quite Hajime Hinata. What's his best luck feat?

From what I saw in the excerpt, Masyuki's luck allowed him to save someone from a sniper shot, said sniper being able to hide themselve from Magic Sense, and that's broken as is. Furthermore it allows attacks that shouldn't be able to hit hit, and attacks that he should be unable to dodge able to dodge.

Actually his luck feat is quite impressive, he even made a schemer admit his crime out of nowhere.

WN Chapter 223

Because Masayuki is Masayuki, he wants the people to go somewhere quickly.

ÒÇîEveryone, please calm down and leave the plaza! If there's a place where you can take refuge in――ÒÇì

Masayuki is trying to keep the people away while showing his cool side to Hinata.

His plan is one.

When the situation turns worst, he will run away.

He thought that to make it easy for him to escape at any times, having fewer people here is better.

However, the people received his words in another meaning.

ÒÇîHero-sama, he is worried about us……ÒÇì

ÒÇîIdiot, it's different! We are in his way. If he's fighting seriously, we'll get involved!ÒÇì

ÒÇîIs that so? So that's why he let the small apprentices fight……ÒÇì

ÒÇîThat's right. If Masayuki-sama himself fights, there's no doubt he'll win.

But then, we will get hurt too!ÒÇì

ÒÇîWe're hindrances to him!?ÒÇì

Well, like that.

Naturally, they misunderstood Masayuki's true motive.

ÒÇîEveryone, please run to the royal castle. There's a large-scale barrier set up in that place.

Although the angel's army will come to attack it, it will take time for the barrier to break.

In order to let Hero-dono to fight freely, a smooth evacuation will be better――ÒÇì

A man suggested so towards the people who try to flee from the plaza.

That man is Prince Elrick who confessed his own crime.

His face is like someone who had been released from evil spirit's grasp, his eyes are of a person who prepared and decide to accept anything.

ÒÇîPrince――ÒÇì

Even the knights are surprised for a moment.

ÒÇîEveryone! Did you hear it? Please move calmly, there's enough space for everyone in the castle.

So there's no one injured by panic, please leave this place calmly.

Leave the rest to Hero-sama!ÒÇì

One of the knights issued instructions to the people with a large voice.

And then that knight ordered to the soldiers who were bewildered by the turn of the events to guide the populace and prepare to receive them in the castle.

Apparently, the man was the Knight Order's vice leader, receiving the order the knights promptly started to move.

Attached to them, the soldiers also began to move.

People began moving like water from the plaza.

"We need to evacuate quickly so Masayuki-sama will be able to actively taking part in the fight" with that in their hearts.

Thus, there were only a few people left in this place.

So since Rimuru wasn't affected by Masayuki's luck himself, does it mean that Ultimate Skill users "Resist" the opponents Supernatural Luck? Or is that already included in Resistance to Fate/Causality?

Also Masayuki's luck can:

• Can make an undodgable attack miss, and make an attack hit, can make critical hits happen.
  • Save Hinata from something even Magic Sense couldn't perceive.
  • Nullify poison.
  • Increase someone else's luck.
I believe that last one is Masayuki's other skill, Messiah, where they confess their sins.

Speaking of things to resolve, one day I'll get that 5D Time Warp properly through a CRT! You can bet on it! One day I will! One day I will. One day...

NeoSuperior said:
So since Rimuru wasn't affected by Masayuki's luck himself, does it mean that Ultimate Skill users "Resist" the opponents Supernatural Luck? Or is that already included in Resistance to Fate/Causality?
Yeah, US users pretty much resists it.

Quoting more of Masayuki's luck feat

"Well, although the level of Masayuki's kendo skill was just at a hobby level so it's not a big deal, but he was peerless against bandits or low class monsters.

Masayuki enter the Freedom Association by the recommendation of Yuuki, and began as adventurer.

At that time, he thinks that his abnormally high offensive ability was unnatural when compared with the others, this is when Masayuki first noticed his ability.

However, the real frightening thing about this ability was another.

The effect was also applied to the companions of Masayuki.

And also, even if it was a deed done by his companion, everything will become Masayuki's achievements.

In other words, all attack of his companions will also become Critical Hit, as they received his blessing. And, every admiration for his companions will become Masayuki's.

If he remember, because Masayuki possess the desire to become a hero[11] it bring forth this ability.

When Masayuki consulted about this ability to Yuuki, it seemed a smile spout on Yuuki's face.

After that, his head starts turns hazy, day after day he started to feel like he was becoming someone else.

Masayuki and his companions, growth at an overwhelming speed, after around half a year has passed, he was called as the "Hero[12]".

He also participated in Ingrasia's Tournament but he easily became the champion.

Anyway, just by drawing his sword out, the opponent declaredÒÇîI give upÒÇì and defeated. The spectator, who saw it, seems to misunderstand it as an instantaneous attack, but actually there was nothing happening at all.

It was one of the effect of Unique Skill『The Chosen One』, they just got hit by the "hero's Haki[13]".

To oppose this ability, if it was not an Unique Skill holder with equal power, then the opponent couldn't resist it. However, it's never been said that it was an omnipotent ability.

And yet, Masayuki who until yesterday didn't have any doubt.

We are Invincible. We can win against any kind of opponent. Even if it was baseless he still believed in it.

(WHY! I believe in such foolish delusion....... Or rather, I want to run away. I really want to run away!)

While in confusion, Masayuki tries to comprehend the situation desperately.

If things like this, it was better if his head remains in haze........

So. To begin with, why has the haze cleared up? That was the question Masayuki have.

He remembered! Last night.

He went and saying things likeÒÇîPrepare yourself, the one who will defeat you is this me!ÒÇìTo the silver haired boy (?) who was the Demon Lord.

Then,ÒÇîOh really? Do your best!ÒÇìWhile saying that, s/he taps his shoulder.

And then, when he sleeps at night, his head feels refreshed, he awake properly.

Eh? Why am I in this place? It was his judgment on his current situation.

No, the memory was intact, but he doesn't understand why things had become like this.

Honestly, as just by remembering what he had said, he was surprised by the excessive emotion.

The trust in the looks of the companions he brought with him, he felt shaken by the excessive emotions from it.

ÒÇîSo~, the third match finally starting!

What kind of bewitching fight will it be between the greatest young warrior of Tempest and the Hero Masayuki!?

Well now, the two is staring at each other at the center!ÒÇì

(Crap. There's really no time.)

Masayuki's mind become flustered.

Normally he would have inexhaustible curiosity about how the announcer one-san tail connected to her bottom, however he don't have it now.

He turns his gaze to the opponent. Then, was it a coincidence? Their gaze perfectly met each other.

If he watched carefully, the opponent was also nervous, the opponent seems can't settle down.

It resembles the appearance of the opponent in Ingrasia's Tournament.

So Masayuki thought. Though the haze was cleared up, it doesn't meant his ability disappeared.

Then, wasn't the effect of turning his every action into something that's considered as a heroic act also still remained?

If that's true.... even if he run away from here, the spectator might interpret it as such, right?

Alright, then let's go! Masayuki decided it.

After all, if the match begins, he will end up got beaten up. Even if his ability can influence his current opponent, he was uncertain if it can be used on the next opponent.

Because, even though he only took a glance at that large black wolf and the dragonewt warrior, it doesn't seem to be an opponent he could win against.

Even with weapon made from Mithril[14], he doesn't think it's possible to penetrate that steel fur and the scales.

Here, let's run away. That is not a mistake.

What excuse would he make? He suddenly thought about such thing, but he chooses to leave without saying anything.

He was shy, he thought various good excuses..... That's right! There are the spectators.

So he thinks,

ÒÇîWait. This match, I withdraw.ÒÇì

He frantically tries to mask his trembling voice, and only say things to that extent.

And then without any additional remarks, he immediately turns his back and left.

Having to concentrate this much to move his legs, it was the first experience in his life.

Thus, Masayuki carried out a magnificent escape from the biggest pinch in his whole lifetime.

(Masayuki's PoV end)

ÒÇÇÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆÔêÆ

Staring at each other in the center of the stage were Gobuta and Masayuki.

And yet, Masayuki suddenly declare a withdrawal, and then he left the place immediately.

As expected, was he only a bluffing brat? Or there were some other intentions?

Gobuta was taking guts pose but,

ÒÇîOooooto!? An unexpected happening. It was an unexpected withdrawal from the contestant Hero Masayuki!

However, given the current situation, we will able to see Contestant Gobuta's true ability in the next match~

Is his opponent contestant Gabil? Or is it contestant Ranga!? Please look forward for it!ÒÇì

So was the announcement from Souka who returned on this match, she seems to have recalled the next opponent.

Immediately Gobuta's face turned pale.

If its like this, it had been better if I was defeated right now-ssu! So was the audible voice that comes from Gobuta's heart.

Though the spectators begun to become noisy,

ÒÇîThat's it! Is it because he in front of the Demon Lord he can't be serious!?ÒÇì

ÒÇîNow that you mention it! Because the Demon Lord didn't participate in this tournament, he withdraw!ÒÇì

ÒÇîWell, isn't it because he won't be able to fight the demon lord that he doesn't have a reason to stick around?, in any case the strongest one will be made clear as black and white.ÒÇì

ÒÇîSo he didn't have a hobby to beat up the subordinates, except for the Demon Lord himself? As expected from Hero Masayuki!ÒÇì

And so forth, they start to consent with the astonishing explanation.

Then,

『Ma~Saayuki, Ma~~Saayuki!!』

It has becomes a large chorus.

To this cheering, Masayuki answered by raising one hand.

Although his action was a bit clumsy.

What is this? Is this a religion!?

I somewhat felt startled by it.

Why does just by declining to a match, he received such high evaluation? I can't understand what the people were thinking.

Masayuki's kendo level is just hobby level but with his luck he was peerless against bandits and monsters. He can also make his companions crit always and get achievements by accident. Due to his luck he can accidentally misinterpret people by viewing him in a positive light like when he forfeit the match, the audience thought that Masayuki doesn't want to fight weak enemies and go straight fight the demon lord gaining him insanely high charisma as well despite his inner monologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back