• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheska444 said:
btw rimuru combined his wings and gravity manip , as result he doesnt have to flap flap flap
he said that its more comfortable having wings on his back , so its only matter of preference.. or fetish myb ?
Pretty sure he never needed to flap. Combining the two just made him fly MUCH faster since he wasn't used to the control gravity flight effects just yet.

In Vol 8 gazel is stated to be comparable to saint Hinata should we upgrade His Tier? Also should LN Rimuru get Reactive evolution? He always get countermeasure of any problem he have

Hey guys, quick question

do you know why the manga changes names suddenly?

like Rigur becomes Riguru, Carrion become Karion, etc?

it's not a big problem, but i'm curious

What's about Rimuru? He sure always get countermeasure when he fought people like when he broke Gazel heroic aura,Learn precog,etc

GLHF22 said:
In Vol 8 gazel is stated to be comparable to saint Hinata should we upgrade His Tier? Also should LN Rimuru get Reactive evolution? He always get countermeasure of any problem he have
Gazel would be comparable, yes. Reactive Evolution looks a like a no to me now since Rimuru mostly got stronger because his Absorption. I don't he displayed countermeasure in fight unlike the WN.

GLHF22 said:
What's about Rimuru? He sure always get countermeasure when he fought people like when he broke Gazel heroic aura,Learn precog,etc
I think CP said he just copy precog/analytic prediction from Hinata. Hinata doesn't have that in the WN, he just get precognition from Ciel from battle to deal with Hinata's attack. Gazel heroic aura's case doesn't look a reactic evolution, to me. WN have more solid instances while LN doesn't yet.

Manga Chapters 61 and 62 have been released!

Chapter 61:
https://********.org/chapter/704095/1

Chapter 62:
https://********.org/chapter/704200/1

Might this be a Durability Negation feat I am seeing there in chapter 61? Did Rimuru reproduce the "phase through" aspect of Dead End Rainbow? Is he already a semi-spiritual lifeform? Or was he able to do that all along?
Regardless, shouldn't this be added to Rimuru's first key P&As? What do you all think?

I don't know it seems like something he couldn't do. In the WN, in chapter 68, it looks he basically did that. The Ln Volume 5 chapter 3 page 154/332 description sounds the same as the WN. The WN said he Pierce his hand to her hear while the Ln said he plunge his hands into her heart.

The manga makes it even more obvious, since after Rimuru takes out his arm again, Myuran is perfectly fine, no blood, no wound, not even damage to her clothes.

NeoSuperior said:
The manga makes it even more obvious, since after Rimuru takes out his arm again, Myuran is perfectly fine, no blood, no wound, not even damage to her clothes.
I mean it could actually be the manga interpretation since looks ambiguous in LN and Wn. In any case, most shows, what happened in the manga happened in those scene is accurate if blood is not describe. So, by Occam's Razor, I leaning to say the manga interpretation is correct.

NeoSuperior said:
I mean Rimuru did the same with Phobio where Rimuru avoided Gluttonying Phobio himself by accident.
Yeah, it looks like additional evidence at least for the LN version. So, this form of attack would be Durability Negation

I remembered something the way Rimuru just gained Heartless One in the WN or Merciless is akin to Reactive Evolution as he get it out of nowhere and also as a solution to deal with current problem at that time which to obtain souls of fighter he could have miss.

Sadly, though, I don't think there is enough evidence for his first key in the Ln and first and second key in the WN for reactive evolution.

Elizhaa said:
I remembered something the way Rimuru just gained Heartless One in the WN or Merciless is akin to Reactive Evolution as he get it out of nowhere and also as a solution to deal with current problem at that time which to obtain souls of fighter he could have miss.
Sadly, though, I don't think there is enough evidence for his first key in the Ln and first and second key in the WN for reactive evolution.
Heartless One was an asspull that, as you said, appeared as a solution to his current problem, I think we should wait and see for more evidence before quantifying him for reactive evolution.

Eh, Unique Skills are a bit iffy because they reflect the mind of the person using it. Think about it. Great Sage immdietly fused Starved into Predator and removed the side-effect, probably because it could have been dangerous in some way.

Rimuru gained Merciless/HeartlessOne after he lazered thousands of people.

OpMasada said:
Heartless One was an asspull that, as you said, appeared as a solution to his current problem, I think we should wait and see for more evidence before quantifying him for reactive evolution.
Not really. Rimuru didn't specifically need that Merciless to collect souls as he already collected them from the dead ones before he gained that Unique Skill. He only got it as an extra. Because suddenly becoming a mass slaughterer had an impact on his mind.

It was also established that all the people that Rimuru name, and later evolved to look like humans, was because of his own subconscious will to see them again.

Heartless one an asspull? What? He could've killed everyone right on the spot by spamming Megiddo over and over. Heartless one/Merciless was just the quickest way... An asspull is when you struggle.

Elizhaa said:

Agree

As I've said, Unique Skills aren't something that can be created with something as trivial as "reactive evolution". It was only because slaughtering thousands of people within seconds was affecting Rimuru mentally, that rooted into his mind that "if he goes for the kill, he shows no mercy". The issue is that he later sets the stardards to get that point pretty high and he believes catching and interrogating enemies is probably more beneficial than just killing them, hence some awkward situations later on.

GLHF22 said:
gazel what ? Idont buy it

Nowhere does it state that he is comparable to "saint hinata", nor does Gazel state how recent that comparison is, so I am against it. On the other hand, comparing him with Sage Hinata seems completely fine with me, so upgrading Gazel Dwargo (Light Novel) to "At least" High 7-A seems the best course of action as far as I am concerned.

Wait, Saint Hinata is her using her armor so I think NeoSuperior's interpreatation makes sense.

Elizhaa said:
NeoSuperior said:
Eh, why does 7-C Hinata (WN) have Immortality type 1?
I think it was stated that she stop aging in the WN.
It took a while but I found the text:

Chapter 88 WN
They said nodding.
What the Seven Celestial Sages deemed important was the true hero.
The current representative was far too inept.
Though she was as much a replacement as gathering bits of salt from the table for want of a full salt shaker, she was nonetheless the strongest material they have come across for the past few years.
But her heart was far too weak.
Obtain mental strength and soul that far surpasses that of normal humans.
The weakness of her heart prevented her from achieving this.
She's defective merchandise.
And she doesn't even notice this herself. Also that her flesh has stopped growing.
She stopped growing two years after joining the church.
With her body frozen at the age of seventeen due to the spirit's blessing, she can no longer age.

I added a scan text as evidence for Hinata's immortality on her profile.

@Milly This is the girl i was talking about

Tensura LN 10 01

May or may not be wrong but i think this is Mariabell, the girl who was with that one Celestial Sage who was the leader of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back