• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn, Nagito is nothing in comparison to that, because Masayuki gets both the causal luck aspect as well as the social luck aspect.

IIRC most supernatural luck holders tend to only have one of these.

I remembers I though his ability where close to joke because:

It was one of the effect of Unique Skill『The Chosen One』, they just got hit by the "hero's Haki[13]".

To oppose this ability, if it was not an Unique Skill holder with equal power, then the opponent couldn't resist it. However, it's never been said that it was an omnipotent ability.

The description is basically this:

Unique Skill 『The Chosen One』, the effect of the skill was tremendous.

There will be an excellent explanation for him for every action the opponent takes, whatever he does will results as a heroic act and will be praised, it was such an unfair ability.

Moreover, because Masayuki himself attracted super-good luck, the result of his normal attack will become Critical Hit.

NeoSuperior said:
The thing is... Masayuki ISN'T actually a hero (yuusha)... or is he?
He is hinted to be Rudras' reincarnation in the WN in the last final chapter of the WN series.

I know but... is he hero or not in the sense of, you know, having a hero egg and "hatching" it to become a True Hero? Or is he at least in the Hero Egg stage? That's what I am saking. Or is that just his Unique Skill making others believe that?

Also damn, if I think about LN Rudra having Masayuki's luck... he must have been the ultimate Chad back in his days, the ancient times...

Oh, he is at the Hero Egg stage hatching from what I know (Chapter 224 WN). But his Unique Skill abilties are separed from his Hero Egg stage's ability.

Even at the Hero Egg stage, from Hinata's ie., A hero gain: Resistance to Precognition (A hero is an existence which surpasses logic, as such their movements can't be predicted)

I realized Gabil's Ultimate Gift can cause Misfortune/Bad luck to enemys and add that Masayuki's skill which gives Supernatural Good Luck for Rimuru. Oh my...

Something that's been irking me a bit like an itch that one can't scratch... is how Monsters need a magicule environment to exist (i.e. they take them in from the outside) and that monsters have a "max capacity" of magicules that they can't get past unless they widen those capacities via getting strong. However some of conversations in LN vol. 5 and 6 show the stronger monsters actually need to "vent" their "excess" sometimes or find a place to shove that excess somewhere like Rimuru does with his huge "stomach".

I can understand Veldora's case since it's implied that in the LN that True Dragons can generate magicules and that Mana Breeder Reactor is basically a racial ability and since Rimuru has his true self in his stomach, Rimuru obviously gains the benefits from that. But what about the others? IIRC even Benimaru mentions that this phenomenom applies to him (at least post-harvest festival) as well. What does that mean? Do monsters at some level actually start generating magicules on their own and we all just completely misunderstood how the whole "magicule system" works?

We already knew that physical laws like thermodynamics and energy conservation don't really apply to magicules (which I'd like to mention once again are more like "Chemical Elements"/"atoms" rather than "molecules", contrary to what the translation suggests), but isn't this reaching absurd levels? Could it be that magicules are the kind of matter that "reproduces", i.e. it increases the more there is of it already or something like that?

From what I GoogleTLed, the first databook does explain magicules, but not this particular phenomenom.

And I actually asked the spin-off TL to translate the lore parts of the first databook, but he is busy with work and the spin-offs, so it might take some time.

So Venom has low godly Regenerationn and Diablo mid godly ? I heard Venom can regenerate the soul too. I wonder what Guy unique ability will be

Out of curiousity I checked LN vol. 1 RAWs because YenPress is... well, you know... not always the most reliable, escpacially in regards to lore issues (though to be fair, they did a lot of things better than the WN FanTL did).

So I checked up on this bit from the RAW:
ÕÀ¿õ║║µùÅÒéäÒÇü ÕÉ©ÞíÇÚ¼╝µùÅÒÇü µé¬Ú¡öµùÅÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüúÒüƒÚòÀÕæ¢Òü«þ¿«µùÅÒüîÒÇüõ©èõ¢ìÚ¡öõ║║Òü«õ╗úÞí¿µá╝ÒéëÒüùÒüäÒÇéþöƒµ«ûÞâ¢ÕèøÒééµ£ëÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒüîÒÇüµ╗àÕñÜÒü½ÞíîÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé Õ£ºÕÇÆþÜäÒü¬Ú¡öÕèøÒü½ÒÇüÕèúÕîûÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒü«Òü¬ÒüäÞéëõ¢ôÒÇéÕ¡ÉÕ¡½ÒéƵ«ïÒüÖÕ┐àÞªüÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒéëÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé

YenPress TL said this:
In their upper social castes existed titans, vampires, devils, and other longer-lived species—all equally capable of having offspring, although they rarely did so, since their overwhelming magic force caused them to be nigh immortal, obviating the need to leave descendants.

While GoogleTL says this:
Long-lived races such as giants, vampires, and demons seem to be representatives of the top demons. It also has fertility, but rarely does it. A body that does not deteriorate with overwhelming magical power. This is because there is no need to leave offspring.

Quite the different nuance isn't it? The YenPress version is "too vague", but "body that does not detoriate" would be enough for Immortality Type 1, I believe.

So i see someone said Diablo can revive instantly when he die, And thats why Guy recognized him as His friend because he couldnt kill him plus Diablo can kill people with Ultimate Skills even though he doesn't have one, LN getting more broken.

GLHF22 said:
So i see someone said Diablo can revive instantly when he die, And thats why Guy recognized him as His friend because he couldnt kill him plus Diablo can kill people with Ultimate Skills even though he doesn't have one, LN getting more broken.
So Diablo has something like Venom Regenerationn (which is low godly) but instant? He can come back even after EE? Imagine Demon God LN Diablo lmfao

Since Volume 15 is one of the most hyped Volume and unfortunately English version won't be out till late 2020 if not even 2021/2022 (following Yen Press rate) what about paying (Patreon) someone to translate the raws and 8.5, 13.5 lore parts on commission?

I'd be careful about reddit info. There is a lot of fake info about in-universe stuff being spread around there. Like people claiming that Rimuru "lost" to Yuuki in LN vol. 10 or lost to Hinata in LN vol. 7 (back when it wasn't translated yet) and other such non-sense.

Hollow, I think doing that would only work if YenPress officially announced that they will skip those volumes, but if we don't know for sure whether or not they'll release those, having a paid translator might be dangerous because unlike unpaid FanTL it might be considered a "commercial product" and be shut down /DMCA'd etc. and cause trouble for the translator.

NeoSuperior said:
Hollow, I think doing that would only work if YenPress officially announced that they will skip those volumes, but if we don't know for sure whether or not they'll release those, having a paid translator might be dangerous because unlike unpaid FanTL it might be considered a "commercial product" and be shut down /DMCA'd etc. and cause trouble for the translator.
Yeah I said paid cause not a lot of translators do requests translations for free. I mean Yen Press is 9 volumes behind, this is ridiculous. Too much gap and they release 1 volume every 3/4 months. 3 years to get to volume 15...or fan translation will start again in November with vol. 9,but 6 volumes are going to finish in late 2020 if not 2021. I'm buying the raws, cause i can read it a bit to stay on pair with the story, but not that much to understand LN11 Time Travel shenanigan lol, im willing to give them to a translator if there's any. Sadly i dont know Chinese

NeoSuperior said:
I'd be careful about reddit info. There is a lot of fake info about in-universe stuff being spread around there. Like people claiming that Rimuru "lost" to Yuuki in LN vol. 10 or lost to Hinata in LN vol. 7 (back when it wasn't translated yet) and other such non-sense.
Lol true... yuuki being able to kick through Uriel doesn't mean he won and Rimuru struggled against Hinata but didn't lose. Wasn't Hinata the first person to complete the labyrinth?

Lol true... yuuki being able to kick through Uriel doesn't mean he won and Rimuru struggled against Hinata but didn't lose. Wasn't Hinata the first person to complete the labyrinth?

I heard rimuru got stomped by gazel back then , got cut in half even

I did read that fight against Yuuki (I assume you mean Yuuki and writing "Gazel" was just a typo) with MTL (from Chinese TL) and there Yuuki did "cut" Rimuru. Though the way I understood it, he only cut his hand, but, well... it's MTL, so who knows. And regardless it didn't stop Rimuru to regenerate the damaged part right after. People forget that Endless Regenerationn is plenty strong in its own right and let him regenerate from wounds that Ultraspeed Regenerationn can't recover from.

And regarding that other fake spoiler, it makes no sense to begin with, since Raphael is part of Rimuru's soul, so... you know... also IIRC Rimuru even mentioned that "internal skills" are not affected by Yuuki's anti-skill physique, but I am not entirely sure about that bit.

Severe the link? What? Iirc he didn't. But as i said my japanese is poor, I can't follow so much the skills stuff with MTL... Only the main plot.

I bet it came from someone MTLing that part and somehow interpreting the previously mentioned "cut" that Yuuki inflicted on Rimuru, while Raphael was probably being mentioned by Rimuru for whatever reason, as "Yuuki cut off Rimuru's connection to Raphael". I could see this misunderstanding occur.

Just like I could totally imagine someone MTLing Rimuru vs Hinata in vol. 7 and not noticing that the bit at the end is a "comedy scene played for laughs" and therefore interpret it as Hinata winning the fight or something. That's just the power of "out of context", I guess.

It's a common vampire ability along with other stuff like coercion.

The pope said that in like vol 7 when talking about Roy.

Now that i think about it though is Automatic Regenerationn, Ultraspeed Regenerationn or Self-Regenerationn? I forgot, it might be Self-Regenerationn and not Ultraspeed Regenerationn.

In addition to this, over time he has obtained powerful skills, such as the vampire racial skills: ÒÇîImmense StrengthÒÇì, ÒÇîShadowstepÒÇì, ÒÇîAutomatic RegenerationnÒÇì, ÒÇîParalyzeÒÇì,ÒÇîSeduceÒÇì, ÒÇîMenaceÒÇì, ÒÇîTransformationÒÇì,etc.
~ Volume 7, Chapter 2​

It's just Self-Regenerationn. I think DayRay's group used "superspeed Regenerationn" for Ultraspeed Regenerationn, if I remember correctly.

NeoSuperior said:
I did read that fight against Yuuki (I assume you mean Yuuki and writing "Gazel" was just a typo) with MTL (from Chinese TL) and there Yuuki did "cut" Rimuru. Though the way I understood it, he only cut his hand, but, well... it's MTL, so who knows. And regardless it didn't stop Rimuru to regenerate the damaged part right after. People forget that Endless Regenerationn is plenty strong in its own right and let him regenerate from wounds that Ultraspeed Regenerationn can't recover from.

And regarding that other fake spoiler, it makes no sense to begin with, since Raphael is part of Rimuru's soul, so... you know... also IIRC Rimuru even mentioned that "internal skills" are not affected by Yuuki's anti-skill physique, but I am not entirely sure about that bit.
its not typo xD

well , its just another fakey spoiler then

OMFG at the prolog of vol 9 Masayuki met beautiful woman with blue hair right before he come to new world, No one Summon Masayuki, when he realize he already in the middle of town without His Summoner so i guess the one who Summon him is the beautiful woman with blue hair from original earth, guess whos that?

timing is fortunate to go on the road home from school together with a few friends.

at this time, he bumped into a beautiful woman with blue hair. It was a Nordic beauty that even the model and the artist were eclipsed.

The strange hair color is still very eye-catching. Fortunately, for the first time, I saw such a beautiful person, and that beauty would attract everyone's attention.

Code:
 "Hey, look. She is so beautiful--"
So I was fortunate to have a straightforward reaction from a male high school student, and I was open to friends who walked beside me .

But -- no response.

Fortunately, I was stunned in my heart and turned to look at it - there was a strange street in front of me.

Code:
"ÔöÇÔöÇah?"
He couldn't help but have a blank head and kneel in place.

Think about it, the beauty is suspicious.

It looks so beautiful, but no one notices her. Although there is no basis, the fortune of fortunately told him. However, the beauty is not here.

I couldn't see her when I turned around and couldn't find it everywhere.

(Like this time, the beauty who is the initiator of the singer should also come together. Having said that, oh? Really fake? This is not a whole-player game, is it really the type that went to a different world?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back