• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there is Zechian. Zechian is the strongest, so I just want to leave him behind, but it seems that I am worried again. Looking at Zechen's calm and calm look, he felt that he could not have anything to do with violence. It is the strongest existence in the maze. Even the king of wisdom also agrees with the unparalleled fighting judgment, the amount of magic that can be compared with the red pill. After Bai Weiludora was a teacher, he was also proficient in the weird fighting techniques from comics. Such a singer is of course strong. This war is also the imperial powerhouse who let other "Ten Jewels" into a hard battle. He alone broke it. At the same time, when everyone's opponents, if they lose, it is just an idiot. However, Zechian can easily crush the opponent, and the strong ones will be killed in three or two.

This is enough to prove how high his strength is. Although it is only speculation, Zizen is more than half the ordinary devil. Even if I wake up to be the "real devil", one will not be able to plant it in his hands. If Zechian wakes up again... It is estimated that even a few of them will not win this guy, and they really feel a little worried.

However, things are up to now.

I have already created several Awakening Devils, and then I have to do this kind of heart.

There are already five guys who have gotten the "soul" and are in the process of evolution. The evidence is that from the beginning I have felt that there is power to continue to pass.

The harvest offerings of those who fell asleep were returned to me through the "food chain."

Although it is a very large force, my body is like a fuel tank with no oil, and all these forces are received without any problem.

There should be no problems.

This time the momentum is very important, don't think too much about it.

Don't be afraid, go ahead!

My mentality of sorting out is this feeling.

It's still a matter of thinking backwards. For example, think about how much Zeqien can become stronger.

When I think about it, I am very much looking forward to it.

Although Zechion has the possibility to surpass me, but as long as the "food chain" is still there, my advantage will not be subverted. After convinced this, I no longer have to worry about restarting the ceremony. "You are really strong. To be honest, I didn't expect you to grow to this level."

"It's all good

for Limelu's guidance." No, it's Virudora who guides you - and so on?

There are also a lot of small moves behind the king of wisdom. Then, Zechran can't misunderstand the king of wisdom as me.

"To correct it is also very troublesome, just as I did it. " You don't have to be humble. These are the results that you have been working hard to make unremitting efforts. Next, continue to sharpen this power for me. Then, I will allow you to call yourself "the phantom king" from today.

"Yes, sincere fear I am so happy!"

Lol Zegion is terrifying. Btw rimuru confirms as long as he has Food Chain his subordinates wont be stronger than him

The adventurers wailed and warned that it was uniquely suited to taking advantage of Rimuru's type, but this is not a foe to worry about. Behold Rimuru's mighty swordcraft! He cut the spiritual being in twain, when no physical attacks should have any effect.

"Is that... a sword of magic?"

"Indeed. A very clever trick. He used his own battle aura to manipulate the magicules around him, adding a magical effect to his blade."

"Affirmative: This is correct. It is a skill called Magic Aura that combines magic and arts."

Rimuru can do just about anything.

He is beyond simply executing magic without an incantation, but can create his own magical flows on a conceptual level.
~ Veldora's Slime Observation Journal 10​
I have no idea what that means, but... it got the word "conceptual" in it so it must be important.

Knowing the standards, I don't think it'd lead to Conceptual Manipulation though.

A high-level elemental is nothing more than a mass of energy that gains sentience. In other words, it uses the "heart" protected by its astral body to control its spiritual one, you could say. This also applied to draconic races like Veldora, but in his case, he not only had a spiritual body, but he had a material one made from matter in the local area that he could freely control. High-level elementals didn't have that kind of power, so when they left the spiritual world, their energy would disperse, and they would disappear. This is the fate that awaited any type of spirit-based life-form in the physical world, including angels and demons.

True dragons have Matter Manipulation

The chances of this working were thought to be so small that it wasn't even worth considering. It almost seemed like a reward provided for the infinite effort involved with the attempt. Succeeding made it more likely that it could carry out its master's request, but the supposedly soulless conceptual intelligence bore no happiness. It could never understand emotion. But—despite the lack of emotion, the lack of happiness—somehow, it felt fulfilled.

"Soulless conceptual intelligence": do this implies skills are Concepts? At least Unique Skills.. This would make anyone bearing one have concept manipulation

Not really? They're not manipulating anything. It just means that it's harder to affect unique skills. People with abstract existence don't automatically get concept manipulation either.

WHYNAUT said:
Not really? They're not manipulating anything. It just means that it's harder to affect unique skills. People with abstract existence don't automatically get concept manipulation either.
Diablo also modified his Tempter and Hinata her Usurper.. That's concept manipulation, if the scan above gets accepted.

Yes that's what I said. Only people who manipulate unique skills would qualify if that scan gets accepted.

To interact with type 1s you need either feats of doing so (or something more impressive) or have type 2 concept manipulation.

GLHF22 said:
With that feats can they interacts with AE type 1?
Idk it was stated that Diablo modified his Tempter making it even more powerful:

May the world be destroyed slowly so you will have a taste of helpless despair! Activate—— Despair Time—— This is Diablo's power. It is one of the abilities under his Unique Skill Tempter——World of Temptation. It originally would have a direct impact on the targets' consciousness and affect their psyche. Yet Diablo has made this ability even more powerful. He is able to materialize the imaginary world where he holds the absolute authority. Once sent to that world, even the life and death of the targets would be in Diablo's grip. He may even intertwine the things happening in his imaginary world with what happens in the real world through Reality Exchange 89 . To have the illusion imposed by Diablo materialize to their realities——This is how horrifying and beyond common sense this ability is. The only way to overcome its effect is through training of the spiritual body so one can break through by sheer willpower. Yet there are very few people who can best Diablo who was a spiritual life form to begin with, the Seven Celestial Sages are no exception. W-what is this! Magic, our magic disappeared——! How can this be……. They shout in astonishment, yet amounting to no change. They can only allow time to pass as they remain in despair. In the end, their world begins to collapse. Reflect on your stupidity at the depths of hell—— With this said, Diablo wraps up the final act. Collapsing World (End of World)——As World of Temptation collapses, it will suck in those affected by it. The world comes to an end, devouring the despair of the Seven Celestials along with it. ——Soon after, the promise made at this place will be successfully carried out.

This is the first time I hear about AE Type 1 = CM Type 2...

Regarding interaction with Skills, I'd like to mention that Hinata destroyed an Ultimate Skill, while Rimuru absorbed a high-level Unique Skill and via Raphael made a copy of an Ultimate Skill, as well as modified Skills upto Unique Skill (if you include Raphael gaining prediction which is actually listed on the LN vol. 8.5 databook as an addition in the list, it'd be up to Ultimate Skill level).

I think there is merit to evluate the idea of common/extra/intrinsic Skills to be "information", while "Unique/Ultimate" Skills to be concepts/abstractions.

I mean think about what we know about Unique Skills so far: They are described to be the "shape of the mind" that that got etched into the user's soul as a concept/abstraction, while said concept/abstraction then in turn manifests itself as an ability in the form of usually a set of multiple sub-skills that are able to represent the concept/abstraction in question.

Starved? Puts all subordinates (other than Chad Geld II who somehow retains his sanity) under the user's command in a state of constant hunger and incites all under its effects with temporary benefits for eating, to stimulate the willingness to eat while at the same time not being truly satiating so that the state of being Starved can be maintained in the truest sense.

Great Sage? Lighting-like thought processes, nigh omniscience, allmighty genius, and godly evaluation abilities. The very image of an old wise wizard in a fantasy story, and someone who can see right through you (see: Trinity spin-off when we get Foss' impression of Rimuru). Mutated in the very beginning due to Rimuru's wish to have a conversation partner, became a "real imaginary friend". Later snatched the "Analysis" aspect of Predator for itself when Predator became Gluttony.

Degenerate/Deviant (depending on TL you could perhaps even go with "pervert" or "weirdo")? Something that mixes and seperates without regard for normalcy even if the result is an abomination, like a mad scientist (what the hell were you hiding behind your heroic/nihilistic facade, Shizu!?), it essentially tainted the Great Sage when they fused to become Raphael and turned best girl naughty.

Predator: The voice of the world doesn't seem to be into metaphors. So a perverted wish became a gory one. Appearently comes in a package with "don't feel disgusted from melting organic tissue with your own body" or so it seems. Is fundamanetally single-target but has an extremely high utlity value due to accelerating growth. Also comes with a pocket-dimension alchemy lab for some reason.

Gluttony: The result of 4 Unique Skills interacting within a single individual. Removes the weakness of Starved and makes Predator ranged. That translates to Gluttony being a concept that's about consumption as a form of luxury, not obsession compared to Starved, i.e. without the dependence demerit, and turns Predator from a single individual into an idea or ideology, hence improved range.

There's much more and I didn't really address Ultimate Skills yet, but the post is already way too long as is and you should get the idea from this well enough at least.

There is also the fact that True Dragons who are known to endlessly reincarnate no matter how many times and in what manner they are killed can turn into Ultimate Skills. Doesn't that kind of make them Abstract existences?

From the AE page: Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or an information, and being immortal thanks to it. This power has a variety of uses, ranging from a high degree of control over the abstraction and its manifestations, the aforementioned immortality, or even being unaffected by abilities that can't target the abstraction.

Considering that the Skill within Rimuru is considered the "true self" and is essentially treated in a similar way as Unique/Ultimate Skills. Doesn't that fulfil the conditions for a true Abstract Existence? With Soul Corridor keeping the memories intact even the one weakness of destruction leading to a personality/memory reset has been fixed, so I think True Dragons might actually qualify for Type 2 at a minumum, and as long as they exist as an Ultimate Skill within Rimuru, maybe even Type 1.

Another thing to consider: þ▓¥þÑ×õ©ûþòî literally means "Spirit World", which is where the Daemons come from. Note that it says "world". I don't think that in this context it is refering to anything like "planet", nor does it refer to a pocket dimension. I think it's safe to assume that Ramiris' labyrinth + "Dwelling of Spirits", as well as the location for the Walpurgis Banquet all are under the same category.

2-C range for several abilities when?

Let's see... this is LN-only:

• Rimuru (first Key):
    • Portal Creation and Space-Time Manipulation for being able to create portals and being able to rip holes into space-time (since that's how Rimuru supposedly "always did it" when creating portals, according to his LN vol. 6 narration when seeing Guy's subordinates making "more elegant portals")
    • Telekinesis for the feat of moving around honey in the air, most likely via his Molecule Manipulation ("Control Particles" in YenPress TL)
    • Power Bestowal for the loss-less naming formula of Great Sage, as well as the effects of Degenerate and Gluttony
    • Power Modification for the effects of Great Sage feats of mutating itself to fit Rimuru, as well as being able to use fusion/seperation aspect of Degenerate to create new Skills and transfering the Analysis aspect of Predator to itself
    • Immortality (Type 1) - though there is no explicit statement so it'd be a case made from an overwhemlingly high amount of circumstancial evidence
    • Durability Negation and Intangibility for being able to phase through a body's exterior and interact with a body's insides directly, based on the feat of replacing Mjurran's heart without damaging her clothes or body (manga)
  • Rimuru (second Key):
  • Hinata (first Key):
  • Hinata (second Key):
    • Power Destruction via the feat of Melt Slash destroying Ultimate Skill Belzebuth. Might scale to regular Disintegration depending on consensus in the CRT
  • Diablo (unsure):
  • Global:
Please tell me what I missed so I can add it to this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back