• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt Draguel son aura Made entire Rimuru city panicked? Doesnt that mean demon lord Haki is more than on 210 scale?

"A shockingly imposing sensation is emitting from outside the town. The ÒÇîBarrierÒÇì constructed by Shuna has been shattered, followed by monsters with immense Youki (Demonic Aura) and large pools of magicule appearing——No, they are Majins"

Its clear that sometimes Rimuru leaked His aura and make even Hinata tremble though its just some of His Haki not all, maybe he knowif released all of His aura it Will not good for his city and citizen. How much population in Rimuru city?

IIRC Youki is just spiritual/monster aura, while Haki/Demon Lord's Haki is related to actual Skills like how Demon Lord's Haki contains the effects of Coercion and Magic Aura (passive Concept Creation, lol)

Its makes everyone in Ceremony turn pale(except for Rimuru co of course) and Tempest soldier evacuate All citizen in Rimuru city

And don't forget that also shattered shuna Barrier and her barrier is have some sort of law manip

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
The Coloseum can house more than 10k people if I remembered in Volume 8

Edit: The Colosseum can house 50k people holy shit
Yeah not to mention there is also advanturer, merchant, and monster who visit Rimuru Ceremony

ÒÇîHmm, I plan to build a colosseum that can seat around fifty-thousand people60. There is still a lot of empty land left, so it shouldn't be an issue. In the surrounding area we will be opening the fast food stores we just discussed Sounds like we could generate a lot of sales, right? Wouldn't there be cash flow when there's human flow? We should be expecting a lot of tourists. What do you think, Myourmiles-kun?ÒÇì

In other words, Rimuru is saying that they would normally be providing recreation that the average public could afford too, maximising their customer base……

What do you think, Myourmiles-kun? Upon being asked this, all Myourmiles can answer is ÒÇîThat's beyond my imaginationÒÇì. By constructing a colosseum that is large enough to include fifty thousand people, it would be able to rival that of Ingracia Kingdom. Or rather, it would be able to accommodate around five times as many spectators. Rimuru must be really serious about this.

ÒÇîWe can have a standing area for people to watch from, that one we won't be charging anything for. When it comes to the rich, we will direct them to the designated seats and charge entry fees. As for the nobles who are generous with their cash, we will give them the VIP seats. Then we will prepare box seats for specific guests. Those are my thoughts on it, I hope you can help work out the profit margin per seat.ÒÇì

And as such, Rimuru dumps all the work onto Myourmiles with a smile.

In order to allow peasants and townsfolk from the neighbouring kingdoms to watch the fights as well, he's preparing areas that don't charge money——That's something even the Ingracia Kingdom isn't doing.

So that's why they've planned it like that, Myourmiles finally understands.

ÒÇîI see, I was just about to say that fifty-thousand people are too much, so that's how it is…….ÒÇì

ÒÇîRight. This type of event only has value when it draws everyone's interest. Wouldn't seats be more valuable when you can sit elegantly while a bunch of others can only stand and watch?ÒÇì

Rimuru sure loves to capitalize on the class- and wealth-based society while at the same time being a proponent of a meritocracy, while, on top of that, also talking about "equality" in some regards. Rimuru seems to try to please everyone, which would normally fail for very obvious reasons, but in Rimuru's case he got a core population that lets themselves willingly be worked to the bone like slaves as long as they got enough to eat (some would even go to such extremes that they'd even finish their duties even if they starved to death), so under those circumstances, the juggling effort might actually work.

ÒÇîS-Such power——ÒÇì ÒÇîHold up, hold up hold up now, Demon Lord-sama, could it be that the other Demon Lords have invaded……?ÒÇì The Gozu and Mezu tribesmen start to shiver after they say so. Before this, Jura Great Forest has always been under the protection of the pact formed by the Demon Lords. The reason they are so conceited is because they've never seen the world beyond here. They've been forced to reevaluate their own abilities upon facing a real threat. Although the romantic concept of a Minotaur boss is one of my top priorities, I've suddenly got bigger fish to fry. I immediately use ÒÇîTransformationÒÇì to turn into my human form and tell Benimaru and the rest ÒÇîLet's goÒÇì. ÒÇîYes sir!ÒÇì ÒÇîUnderstood.ÒÇì As I hear everyone's response, I head straight towards the direction of that powerful aura.

Upon arriving at the scene, there are around ten members from the ÒÇîKurenaiÒÇì surrounding the three men responsible. A couple of guards, gate keepers and members of ÒÇîYomigaeriÒÇì are lying on the ground. Ah, Gobjay is there too. He seems to have done his best, but running straight at these intruders was just reckless.

The people who weren't injured are assisting the townsfolk and guests to take shelter. They've received training on how to handle emergencies, so things are going smoothly without stirring up too much chaos. The fact that anyone got hurt kind of pisses me off anyway.

I turn to the three culprits. One of them is a slim and tall, polite-looking man who wears an ear-ring. There's also a brawny man with bulky muscle who wears a nose-ring. And the last one has quite a large build. He's a short and plump man who wears a mouth-ring. Their hairstyles are all very bizarre and each of them a different color. ÒÇî Like delinquents with dyed hairÒÇì——That's a rather appropriate metaphor for the trio. ÒÇîWho the hell are you people, have you come to cause trouble knowing that this is Demon Lord Rimuru-sama's domain?ÒÇì Shion, who followed after me, demanded from them. In response, the ear- ring guy steps forward with a smile.

ÒÇîGet lost and out of my way. I've got no interest in scrubs. I was planning to kill that Clayman to take the Demon Lord seat, but it looks like someone screwed that up for me and now I'm quite pissed about it. I don't do needless killing, but if anyone dares to get in my way, I won't be so nice no more!ÒÇì

His attitude is rude and imposing, but given the sights of the people lying on the ground, none of their lives were taken. Considering the difference in magicule storage, not even aÒÇîYomigaeriÒÇìwould not survive if he really did intended to kill them. His claim about not doing needless killing was apparently true. It seems that I may have judged them too harshly based on appearance alone, they are not as wicked as I imagined. But since they've come to stir up trouble, we will have to strike back. Especially at times like this when we are hosting the Demon Lord inauguration. The opening festival is drawing nearer, many merchants from various nations are already visiting. Causing a commotion in these delicate times isn't something I'll punish lightly.. What a troublesome affair, but it cannot be helped. I shall take them on myself then——

ÒÇîRimuru-sama, please hold on. Leave this to me.ÒÇì

We can use the Arena's population to justify the population of town because that's the only number of population we got plus the Roman Colosseum in Rome can hold for 50k-80k population. This is how long the colosseum in real life is:

The building's dimensions are impressive. It measures 189 meters (615 ft / 640 Roman feet) long and 156 meters (510 ft) wide, with a base area of 6 acres (24,000 m2). The height of the outer wall is 48 meters (157 ft), equivalent to a 12-15 story building. The perimeter originally measured 545 meters (1,788 ft).

I guess you could calc it based on the arena shots we get in the bunnygirl spin-off.

Or we could just go with a more vague "tens of thousands" unit instead, perhaps?

No i mean there is more than 50,000 orc and Hobgoblin is so many even more than orc population IIRC and then merchant, advanturer and many resident of jura forest attend Rimuru Ceremony at that time

We need to know Rimuru's location tho:

Rigurdo is looking at me. As I was about to grant him permission——

ÒÇîWhat is that!ÒÇì

ÒÇî……This is……ÒÇì

ÒÇî——Geez, there seems to be something troublesome?ÒÇì

ÒÇîHmph, it's probably nothing.ÒÇì

A shockingly imposing sensation is emitting from outside the tow. The ÒÇîBarrierÒÇì constructed by Shuna has been shattered, followed by monsters with immense Youki (Demonic Aura) and large pools of magicule appearing——No, they are Majins.

GLHF22 said:
Isnt 50.000 orc stay on city and 150.000 leave to build their own city?
That is impossible because of the original 200.000 Orcs, only 150.000 Orc survived the Orc vs Lizardmen battle. So the numbers you are stating don't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back