• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Ciel is introduced during the fight with Velgrynd and Veldora.

"ÒÇÇþàºÒéîÚÜáÒüùÒéÆÒüÖÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒÇüÒâ¬ÒâáÒâ½Òü«þÖ║Þ¿ÇÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé ÒÇǵÖ║µàºõ╣ïþÄïÒâ®ÒâòÒéíÒé¿Òâ½Òü»ÔöÇÔöÇÒüäÒéäÒÇüÒéÀÒé¿Òâ½Òü»ÒÇüÒé╣Òé¡Òâ½ÒüîµäƒÒüÿÒéïÒü»ÒüÜÒü«Òü¬Òüäµ║ÇÒüƒÒüòÒéîÒüƒµâ│ÒüäÒéÆÕæ│ÒéÅÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇÔöÇÔöÇÒüéÒüéÒÇüÒâ»Òé┐ÒéÀÒü»õ╗èÒÇüµ░©ÚüáÒü«Þç│þªÅÒü«õ©¡Òü½ÒüäÒéïÔöÇÔöÇ

ÒÇÇÒüØÒüåÒÇüþó║ÒüïÒü½µÇØÞÇâÒüùÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüØÒéîÒü¿ÕÉîµÖéÒü½ÒÇüÚÇ▓ÕîûÒü«µÖéÒéÆÞ┐ÄÒüêÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇþ®ÂµÑÁÞâ¢ÕèøÒéóÒâ½ÒâåÒéúÒâíÒââÒâêÒé╣Òé¡Òâ½『µÖ║µàºõ╣ïþÄïÒâ®ÒâòÒéíÒé¿Òâ½』ÒéêÒéèÒÇüþÑ×µÖ║µá©Òâ×ÒâèÒé╣ÒÇØÒéÀÒé¿Òâ½ÒǃÒüîÞ¬òþöƒÒüùÒüƒþ×¼ÚûôÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇé"

"This is a rumbling remark that makes you shy. µàº µàº þÄï Rafael ÔöÇ ÔöÇ No, Ciel tasted a fulfilled feeling that skills can not feel. ÔöÇÔöÇOh, I'm in eternal bliss nowÔöÇÔöÇ Yes, I certainly thought. At the same time, the time of evolution will come. It was the moment when the ultimate ability ultimate skill "Ji-no-no-Oh Raphael" was born. "
~ Volume 15 Ch2​
Apparently, Rimuru was fighting Veldora and Velgrynd like in the WN, but when Raphael made their mistake with Investigation King Faust and panics, Rimuru calls them Ciel (accidentally?) and causes their evolution into a Manas, I think.

Here is one of the last images in the LN. It seems like earth, but the context is unclear, and its not really clear who the person in the picture[[1]] is.

And before the final fight with Velgrynd, Ciel upgrades Veldora to having the Chaos Lord skill, and diverting from the Web Novel, Rimuru gets Stellar Wind-Lord Hatsur.

I am now convinced that this is a parallel universe to the WN and both the WN and LN will collide at some point DC Crisis style.

Rimuru already has Ciel? Thought that would be next arc.

Well let's hope Ciel is more balanced than the WN.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
"Balanced"
Watch, Ciel's first feat is gonna be is not only concealing the VOTW, but permanently disabling it.
It's Thought Accelerate is already 10x faster than the WN's peak. Tier 1 here we come.

And Rimuru's thought acceleration got a massive upgrade, from millions times faster to hundreds of millions times faster.

Interestingly easy, Vergrind fits in with my operation. After that, just deal with it like a stuffed shogi so as not to be bad. VERGLIND's claw shots are fast. That's impossible to follow with your eyes. However, my perceived speed is not unusual. "Thought acceleration" has been on the rise since naming Rafael Ji-no-no-Oh, "Ciel". It was millions of times, but now it is hundreds of millions of times. Surprise ...
~ Vol 15​

Don't really care if Ciel gets boosted, the LN has been boosting a lot of ppl, my issue is if it makes Rimuru too broken.

In the WN from Ciel came into the picture, there really wasn't any credible threat to Rimuru.

They could also buff other people, wouldn't mind if Milim or Guy also got buffed and are equal to Rimuru at the end.

Still hoping the system is indeed the final boss.

Jaw201 said:
Here is one of the last images in the LN. It seems like earth, but the context is unclear, and its not really clear who the person in the picture[[1]] is.

And before the final fight with Velgrynd, Ciel upgrades Veldora to having the Chaos Lord skill, and diverting from the Web Novel, Rimuru gets Stellar Wind-Lord Hatsur.
Woo hoo, Outer Gods series, cmon fuse Tell me something about Nuclear Dimension

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
@GLHF22 Can you type here the quote the Veldora threatened to kill Ifrit on a conceptual level and also the citations(What volume) for it thanks.
It was from the Veldora Diaries. I'll link pictures when I get the chance.

Scroll from above, i have post it, Veldora observasional journl, i forgot but its after Rimuru are Ifrit, you can read it in mangarock

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
@GLHF22 Can you type here the quote the Veldora threatened to kill Ifrit on a conceptual level and also the citations(What volume) for it thanks.
May i get link? I just create my discord

i want you add somthing like Infinite prison contain infinite number of spatial dimension, i honestly want to know how strong Infinite prison is. also space-time manip for Hinata first key come from Melt slash

Copy pasting Rimuru's power up

As of LN volume 15 he already gained Ciel, god class equip, implied Food Chain working underground, true dragon transformation (plus absorbed Velgrynd right after), skill synth, some stats boost, Veldora ultimate skill fix, stomach to imaginary space, Belzebub all over his body , Ultimate Skill Stellar Wind Hashtur, Mind Accelerate x 100,000,000.

Also Demon Lord Karion evolved too just to add up :)

MrGrey385 said:
Sounds a bit too fast
Not at all honestly. In WN when rimuru got Ciel his power skyrocketed. Getting Ciel is cool. Its Volume 15 not volume 4 lol. Raphael was rebellious since volume 5... 10 volumes for Raphael are enough imo

Man this LN volume 15 buffs is insane (New hax for Shion and many more)

Trio vs Velgryind (Velgryind stomped)

Rimuru vs Veldora and Velgryind (Rimuru stomped) (No Veldora Sword)

Agera, Esprit, Zonda vs Garcia (trio won)

Gabiru vs Marco (Marco won)

Veyron vs Marco (Veyron won)

Gabiru vs Galdim (interrupted) (Gabiru has showcased a new hax which wasnt showcased in the WN) (He got an Ultimate Gift that manipulates fate on the target but can only be used once a day)

Carion vs Galdim (Carion won) (Carion is in his evolution sleep)

Kondo vs Gazelle (Kondo one shotted with Gun)

Kondo vs Hakuro (Kondo won)

Kondo vs Carrera w/ Agera as the sword (Carrera won) (Carrera got 2 US, Sandalphon and Death King)

Ultima vs Damrada (Ultima won) (Ultima gets an US)

Shion vs Minaz (Shion won - she became powerful af)

Souei vs Gadner (Souei)

Frey vs Najim (Frey) (Frey is in her evolution sleep)

- Benimaru got an US

- Testa got an US

- Demon Lord Feldway is something serious and potentially the final boss - Rudra is technically Manas:Michael(Final boss candidate) and the real Rudra has long dissappeared since his reincarnation - Michael's goal is to revive Veldanava.

- Velgrynd can travel to any alternate Earth to find Rudra's soul then she discover Masayuki.

Shion buffs

Õ╝▒þé╣Òü¿Òü¬ÒéïÕ▒׵ǺÒéƵîüÒüƒÒü¬Òüäþ▓¥þÑ×þöƒÕæ¢õ¢ôÒüºÒüéÒéèÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇüÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïÕ▒׵ǺÒü½Õ»¥ÒüÖÒéïÕä¬õ¢ìµÇºÒüîÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇé ÒÇÇþ▓¥þÑ×þöƒÕæ¢õ¢ôÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òé»Òâ¬Òâ╝ÒâüÒâúÒâ╝Òü«Õñ®µòÁÒü¿ÒééÕæ╝Òü╣ÒéïÕ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü©Òü¿ÒÇüÒéÀÒé¬Òâ│Òü»ÚÇ▓ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé(GoogleTL: Although it was a mental life form that did not have a weak attribute, it had an advantage over all attributes. Zion has evolved into an existence that can be called a natural enemy of a spirit life form energy creature.)

ÒÇǵòàÒü½ÒÇüÒéÀÒé¬Òâ│Òü«Õ┐âÒü«Õú░Òüîµ▒éÒéüÒéïÒü¥Òü¥Òü½ÒÇüþ¿«µùÅþÜäÞªÜÚåÆÒüîõ┐âÚÇ▓ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÚÇ▓ÕîûÒü«ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü»ÒéÀÒé¿Òâ½Òü«µëïÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªþ«íþÉåÒüòÒéîÒÇüµ£ÇÚü®Òü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüîÚü©Õç║ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé
ÒÇÇþÅìÒüùÒüÅÒééÕ╝ÀÕèøÒü¬õ©èõ¢ìÒü«ÞüûÚ¡öÚ£èÔöÇÔöÇÒÇØÚùÿÒü¿ÒüåÚ£èÒéîÒüäÚ¼╝ÒüìÒǃÒü©Òü¿ÒÇüÒéÀÒé¬Òâ│Òü»ÚÇ▓ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé
ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«Þéëõ¢ôÒü»『þäíÚÖÉÕåìþöƒ』ÒéƵ£ëÒüùÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÚ¡öþ┤áÒüîÒüéÒéïÚÖÉÒéèõ©ìµ╗àÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé
ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«Þéëõ¢ôÒüïÒéëþ╣░ÒéèÕç║ÒüòÒéîÒéïµö╗µÆâÒü»ÒÇüþë®þÉåþÜäÒü¬ÒâÇÒâíÒâ╝Òé©Òü½þòÖÒü¥ÒéëÒüÜþ▓¥þÑ×ÚØóÒéÆÒééþá┤ÕúèÒüÖ"(Google TL: Therefore, the awakening of the race was promoted as the voice of Zion's heart demanded. The possibility of evolution was managed by Ciel's hand, and the best one was selected. þÅì Zion has evolved into a rare but powerful holy demon, a spiritual demon demon. The body has "infinite Regenerationn" and is immortal as long as there is magic. "Attack from the body destroys not only physical damage but also the spiritual side.")

Also Shion got a new God-class sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back