• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vol. 6 ``Velzard nodded at this. Leon could be right, but a single spy's report wasn't enough to make a policy decision from. The Hero's unique skill Unlimited Imprisonment encased its target in a dimension of an imaginary number, shutting out any access or interaction with the real world. But now Veldora was exercising his presence here, once more?``

"Dimension of an imaginary number" Now we have some discrepancies. In YP volume 1 Sage analysis said there are Infinite imaginary spaces, in Volume 5 Raphael skill description said complex number of Spatial Dimensions, in Volume 6 now says it's a (so one) dimension of an imaginary number... Does that mean it's a full fledged universe? Or a dimension enveloping infinite dimensions? Wouldn't that just be a even more broken lol? Either way according to 6 translation i think it's infinite in size (a universe).

Volume 6 also says Belzebuth is a way more tragic fate than Unlimited Imprisonment skill because you cant escape from it even by resurrecting.

I also noticed Rimuru profile doesn't have Power Absorption, when he can with Belzebuth (if not even power nullification, since he stated that he could sap Milim magicules and nullify her aura by touching her): Vol. 6

``Suggestion. An energy absorption attack using Belzebuth.

Oh? Ohhhh! That could work!! I immediately tried it out. Any direct strike on my body would cause damage, so I was mainly parrying her moves. I would be applying just a little bit of force from the side, enough to adjust the paths of her punches and kicks. As I did, I'd use Belzebuth to vacuum up her magicules. This turned out to be pretty effective. Milim reared away from me, a scowl on her face.``

``Milim's attacks were protected by her own draconic aura; if I could take that out of the picture just by touching it, I'd gradually be able to sap her stamina.``

In the context of True Demon Lords, True Dragons, Daemon Lords, he is pretty much fodder.

Those are top tiers, but considering a war is happening with said top tiers, he shouldn't be relevant, he is probably fighting some other fodder if he hasn't gotten a power up.

Don't get me wrong though i do like the idea of seeing him actually fight.

Which news you expecting? Lol

good news I guess ?

Volume not out yet, some illustrations are out and synopsis already out, trial is out so yeah

Can we just remove the first two keys from the main cast profile? Would a simple CRT of "removing pre-harvest festival keys" with the reasoning that those are kinda pointless after the LN canon fully covered those parts, suffice?

NeoSuperior said:
Can we just remove the first two keys from the main cast profile? Would a simple CRT of "removing pre-harvest festival keys" with the reasoning that those are kinda pointless after the LN canon fully covered those parts, suffice?
Yes, we actually don't need those if the LN already covered it

Just remembered that we need to also include into the CRT that everyone scaling to Geld gets resistance to Madness Manipulation (type 2, maybe even type 3 because it directly works on the soul) and/or mind manipulation and/or empathy manipulation on scale of 200000 due to his feat of being the only one among the Orcs to still have "clear eyes" during the Orc Lord arc.

Sheska444 said:
For those curious,

• Rimuru (first Key):
    • Portal Creation and Space-Time Manipulation for being able to create portals and being able to rip holes into space-time (since that's how Rimuru supposedly "always did it" when creating portals, according to his LN vol. 6 narration when seeing Guy's subordinates making "more elegant portals")
    • Telekinesis for the feat of moving around honey in the air, most likely via his Molecule Manipulation ("Control Particles" in YenPress TL)
    • Power Bestowal for the loss-less naming formula of Great Sage, as well as the effects of Degenerate and Gluttony
    • Danmaku via Megiddo skill
    • Power Modification for the effects of Great Sage feats of mutating itself to fit Rimuru, as well as being able to use fusion/seperation aspect of Degenerate to create new Skills and transfering the Analysis aspect of Predator to itself
    • Immortality (Type 1) - Regarding evidence of Rimuru (first Key) having Immortality Type 1, there are:
- Inorganic Physiology (Type 1)

- Slimes have identical, homogen "cells", and while that might give the impression that this is a counter-point that points to Slimes having a lifespan (putting aside for a moment that we are talking about a "liquid" species here) it should be considered that Slimes reproduce via splitting themselves, so if we assume that they have a lifespan, it'd mean that one day all slimes originating from the very first one that spawned from magicules, would suddenly all die at the same time one day, which would make the point of "reproduction by splitting" moot

- Slimes can be considered "existences close to spiritual lifeforms" for being able sustain themselves with just magicules

- Milim was proactive about being his best friend, something she likely wouldn't do if she thought that she would outlive him

- Slimes are considered "Youma-kin" (ÕªûÚ¡öµùÅ), which translates to "Ghost/Apparition-tribe"

• Durability Negation and Intangibility for being able to phase through a body's exterior and interact with a body's insides directly, based on the feat of replacing Mjurran's heart without damaging her clothes or body (manga)
  • Rimuru (second Key):
  • Hinata (first Key):
  • Hinata (second Key):
    • Power Destruction via the feat of Melt Slash destroying Ultimate Skill Belzebuth. Might scale to regular Disintegration depending on consensus in the CRT
  • Diablo (First Key):
    • Telekinesis via changing the trajectory of Razen's ranged attack
  • Diablo (Second Key)
  • Global:
    • Add Radiation Manipulation to the p&a of any Demon Lord-class monster, and Resistance to it to all monsters, Magic-born-fied humans, Sages/Saints, and possibly Otherworlders
    • Add missing resistance to those who have tolerance skill from their profile at the end of Volume 5 like Disease Manipulation , Holy Manipulationand Elemental Manipulation
    • Adding Resistance to Madness Manipulation (type 2, maybe even type 3 because it directly works on the soul) and/or mind manipulation and/or empathy manipulation on scale of 200000 due to his feat of being the only one among the Orcs(Geld) to still have "clear eyes" during the Orc Lord arc.
    • Re-discuss the matter of Spiritual Damage. Should it be considered Death Manipulation and/or Durability Negation?
    • Discuss the Conceptual Manipulation and Abstract Existence issue from US and True Dragons
    • Are "Spiritual World", "Material World", "Ramiris' Labyrinth", and "Walpurgis Banquet location" all "seperate universes"?

So far this is all I can gather from this thread

I noticed, that Rimuru also "telekinesis'd" Youmu alongside the thread to the wall, or at least in the manga it seemed that way, so that's an actual combat applicable feat now rather than just "moving around a bit of honey".

Rimuru also has power nullification and absorption i posted scans above.

Also Hinata should have Hero key too. With Chloe Unique Skills (Absolute Severance and Unlimited Imprisonment)

Veldadesperado said:
Rimuru also has power nullification and absorption i posted scans above.
Also Hinata should have Hero key too. With Chloe Unique Skills (Absolute Severance and Unlimited Imprisonment)
That doesn't fit for the description of Power Absorption tho and Rimuru also has power null in his first key

That doesn't fit for the description of Power Absorption tho and Rimuru also has power null in his first key

Lol Predator been a power absorber since day one tbh

On the topic of skills being concepts/Abstractions, does the way that Neo defined Unique and Ultimate skill possibly change how Multiple Parallel Existences is defined to work? (And if clones made from that skill are separate conceptual existences from the main body Rimuru)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back