• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing stuff from the tenma great war arc of the WN here, this shion evolution, not to mention ciel.

And parallels worlds are already being mentioned, eos characters are gonna be insanely powerful.

Just wanna say Gabiru has won a fight (in which he obtained Ultimate Gift, but not against Galdim)...as far as i understood i think it's Shion Odachi that evolved into God Class.. I think its still her Odachi..

New info:

Velgyrnd upgraded her Ultimate Skill from Charity King Raguel to Flame God

What Rimuru is fighting is Velgrynd's Parallel Existence then absorbs her afterwards (Rimuru gained Parallel Existence)

Benimaru fought someone called Gran (not Granbell) and gains an US in that fight

There's still more to come and kinda interested in Demon Lord Feldways character

Curious about Diablo and Zegion, they were already absurd without ultimate skills, can't imagine what they can do now.

Diablo and Feldway
Michael and Feldway
Demon Lord Feldway is OP
- Diablo admits Feldway is stronger than him

- It is implied that Feldway is stronger Manas:Michael

- He has space-time manipulation

- He BFR'ed Velgrynd parallel existence and blocked Laplace escape...

- Feldway was about to bfr Diablo, Shion and Benimaru, rimuru stopped him before he could cast. Micheal said it was too early for him and Rimuru to battle.

Michael talking to Feldway

"ÒÇîÒü¬ÒéïÒü╗Òü®ÒÇüÒü¬ÒÇéÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüõ╗èÒü»ÚÇÇÒü▓ÒüôÒüåÒÇì
ÒÇîÔöÇÔöÇÒââ!?ÒÇÇÕ«£ÒéêÒéìÒüùÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒüÖÒüïÒÇüÒâƒÒé½Òé¿Òâ½µºÿ´╝ƒÒÇì
ÒÇÇÒâòÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒéªÒéºÒéñÒüîÚ®ÜÒüäÒüƒÒéêÒüåÒü½ÕòÅÒüåÒüîÒÇüÒâƒÒé½Òé¿Òâ½Òü»ÚÀ╣µÅÜÒü½ÚáÀÒüäÒüªµÆñÚÇÇÒü«µäŵÇØÒéÆþñ║ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé
ÒÇîµÖéµ£ƒÕ░ܵù®Òü¬Òü«Òü»ÒÇüµêæþ¡ëÒééÕÉîÒüÿÒéêÒÇéÒüôÒüôÒüºµêªÒüêÒü░ÒÇüõ©íÞÇàÕà▒Òü½õ©ìµ£¼µäÅÒü¬þÁɵ£½Òü½Òü¬ÒéèÒüØÒüåÒüáÒüùÒü¬ÒÇì
ÒÇÇõ┐║ÒééÕÉîµäƒÒüáÒÇé" (GoogleTL: "" I see. Then let's retreat now. " "ÔöÇÔöÇ tsu !? Are you sure, Michael?" Òâò Òéº Òâ½ Asked Ferryway astonished, but Michael went to the hawk and showed his intention to withdraw. "It's premature, we are the same. If we fight here, both are likely to have unwilling consequences." I agree. ")

Feldway just bfr'd her parallel existence using sort of space-time transfer... "ÒÇÇÞÂ│ÒéƵ¡óÒéüÒéïõ║ïÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÒü»µ¡®ÒüìþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇ……… ÒÇÇ…… ÒÇÇ… ÒÇÇÒüéÒü«µÖéÒÇüÒâ¬ÒâáÒâ½Òü¿ÕêÑÒéîÒüªÚúøÒéôÒüáÕàêÒü»ÒÇüµÖéÚûôÒüÖÒéëÒééÞÂàÒüêÒüƒþò░õ©ûþòîÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÒâòÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒéªÒéºÒéñÒü½ÚúøÒü░ÒüòÒéîÒüƒ『õ©ªÕêùÕ¡ÿÕ£¿』Òü¿þäíõ║ïÒü½ÕåìþÁ▒ÕÉêÒüùÒüƒÒü«Òü»ÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒü¿ÒééþƒÑÒéîÒü¼þò░þòîÒü«þï¡Òü»ÒüûÚûôÒü¥ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒÇé"(GoogleTL: "Vergrind keeps walking without stopping. ...... …… ... At that time, the destination that flew apart from Limuru was a different world that even exceeded time. The reunification with the "parallel existence" that was skipped by the Feldway was a gap between unknown worlds. ")

Feldway's attack on Velgrynd

"ÒâòÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒéªÒéºÒéñÒü»Õ╝ÀÞÇàÒéëÒüùÒüÅÒÇüÞªÜÚåÆÚ¡öþÄïÒüºÒééµèÁµèùÒüîÚøúÒüùÒüä『þ®║Úûôµö»Úàì』Òü½ÒéêÒéïµö╗µÆâÒéÆÒÇüÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÒü½ÕÉæÒüæÒüªõ╗òµÄøÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇÕéÀõ╗ÿÒüìÒÇüÕ╝▒õ¢ôÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÒüºÒü»ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒü½µèÁµèùÕç║µØÑÒéïÕèøÒü¬Òü®µ«ïÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒéêÒüåÒüáÒÇé 『ÒâòÒâÅÒâÅÒâÅÒâÅ´╝üÒÇÇÒüéÒü«Òâ┤ÒéºÒâ½Òé░Òâ¬Òâ│ÒâëÒüîÒÇüÒÇصÖéþ®║Þ╗óÚÇüÒǃÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòîÒüïÒéëµÂêÕñ▒ÒüùÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒéê!! ÒüôÒéîÒüºÒÇüµ«ïÒéïÒÇØþ½£þ¿«ÒǃÒü»ÒüéÒü¿õ║îõ║║ÒÇéÕ╣©ÒüòÒüäÕàêÒüòÒüìÒü«ÒüäÒüäÒé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâêÒüºÒüÖÒü¡ÒÇüÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®ÔöÇÔöÇÒüäÒüäÒéäÒÇüÒâƒÒé½Òé¿Òâ½µºÿ』" (GoogleTL: "Feldway seems to be a strong man, and is attacking Vergrind with a" space rule "attack that is difficult to resist even by the Awakened Demon Lord. The wounded, weakened Vergrind seems to have no power to resist it. "Fuhahahaha! That Vergrind has disappeared from this world due to ÒÇØSpace-Time TransferÒǃ! Now there are two more dragon species remaining. Fortunately, it 's a good start, Rudra--No, Michael-sama ")

It seems to be less potent than whatever Yuuki used near the end of the WN, since one of Velgrynd's parallel existences still existed within Rimuru's Imaginary Space and wasn't affected by Feldways attack.

Fuse-sensei needs to toned it down abit or he will be too broken. Plus Michael said it was to early for him to fight which means they can possibly get a power up.

It's inferior because it couldn't drag along Velgrynds parallel existence in imaginary space, while Yuuki could do so for Rimuru's parallel existence in imaginary space.

NeoSuperior said:
It's inferior because it couldn't drag along Velgrynds parallel existence in imaginary space, while Yuuki could do so for Rimuru's parallel existence in imaginary space.
myb its rim imaginary space that got power boosted instead , who knows

So appearently Rimuru is part of a species classification known as "Aggressors". Specifically Rimuru is appearently a "Phantom" (there are finally Furigana for Rimuru's species type of ÕªûÚ¡öµùÅ ). Those were stated to all be "semi-spiritual lifeforms", so this means Rimuru definitly is semi-spiritual from the very beginning.

In the LN, are Demons still described in a similar way to the way they were described in the WN? (Beings born from the spirit of darkness, who will always revive as long as the spirit of darkness exists)

What? No. Mobius is WN afterstories stuff. I am talking about Veldora's Journal for vol. 11 of the manga (i.e. late part of LN vol. 4), which covers Rimuru and the kids training and going to the Dwelling of Spirits.

Ah, I get it now. You thought I was talking about the "Gate to Another World" afterstory since that's being translated right now as well? Yea, since it's an adventure about Veldora, Ramiris and Beretta, I get how you could misunderstand it like that.

But yea, I was talking about the "Veldora's Slime Observation Journal", which is a manga extra that's only available with the sold manga volume version, i.e. the monthly magazine version doesn't have that.

Since the manga volume 11 is sold on the 15th of October we'll get the corresponding Veldora's Journal alongside it.

But more importantly, I have made an incredible discovery! Much as a pawn may be promoted in a game of shogi, I feared that the orc lord was about to undergo a similar change. I laughed the feeling off, thinking my powerful imagination was getting away from me, but in retrospect, I might as well have prophesied the evolution of the orc lord in that moment.

"They call that a 'flag,' apparently."

"What?"

"According to Lord Rimuru's Wisdom, making knowing statements in the midst of battle is forbidden. Just like how you said, 'We've won, kwa ha ha ha!' earlier, Master Veldora.
That's called a flag, and it's one of the reasons things turned against us in dramatic fashion."

Could this be? That would mean that I am essentially responsible for this situation.

Well done, me.

No one can accomplish the great and mighty deeds that I bring about. The extent of my incredible capabilities almost frightens me! Even locked behind this damnable seal, my will is capable of affecting the entire world around me.
~ Veldora's Journal 5​
Is this Plot Manipulation? ;D

If it is, Rimuru should get Resistance to it due to a later part of this Journal where he wins despite his win being "pre-confirmed" again.

It's just the characters using manga and light novel knowledge and applying it to their situation, nothing to do with plot manipulation.

I meant this more as a joke than anything, but strictly speaking Veldora outright states that his words "change the world around him", so technically speaking...

The changing the world around him is referring to him triggering flags, this is clearly hyperbole.

And Veldora boosting as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back