• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just posted a spoiler for LN vol. 15 on the big Slime discord. Appearently Velgrynd got a feat of realeasing fire strong enough to evaporate an Asteroid. How would that translate in AP? I know we probably can't implement that yet, but just wanted to know if anyone know about any similar calc results and what range of AP that might be in.

Oh, this is somewhat minor. Automatic Translation page exists now so everyone in the verse with Magic Perception (WN) and Magic Sense (LN) should have it on their pages since the abilities translate everything and enable proper language without prior knowledge. The additions is uncontroversial to add the pages because the justifications are already on Magic Perception and Magic Sense explanations in the page's Notable Attacks/Techniques.

Ok fuse what the fk is this?

"µ£¼µØÑÒü¬ÒéëÒü░µâæµÿƒõ©èÒüºõ¢┐þö¿ÒüÖÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬Ú¡öµ│òÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒé½Òâ¼Òâ®Òü»Þ┐ÀÒüäÒü¬ÒüÅÒüÂÒüúµö¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé ÒÇÇõ©Çµ¡®ÕêÂÕ¥íÒéÆÚûôÚüòÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüµÿƒÒüÖÒéëÒééµÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüÖÚ¡öµ│òÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé" -

"ÒÇØþÁéµ£½Õ┤®þ©«µÂêµ╗àµ│óÒéóÒâôÒé╣ÒéóÒâèÒéñÒéóÒâ¼Òâ╝ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│ÒǃÒü»ÒâçÒé┐Òâ®ÒâíÒü¬Òü¥ÒüºÒü«Òé½Òâ¼Òâ®Òü«Ú¡öÕèøÒéÆÕëìµÅÉÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒµÑÁÕñºÚ¡öµ│òÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒü«þ»äÕø▓ÒééÕ║âÕñºÒüáÒÇéÒüôÒüôÒüîþò░þòîÒüºÒü¬ÒüæÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒü®ÒéîÒüáÒüæÒü«Þó½Õ«│ÒüîÕç║ÒéïÒüïÒéÅÒüïÒéëÒü¼Òü╗Òü®ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇõ©ïµëïÒéÆÒüÖÒéîÒü░ÒÇüþò░þòîÒüÖÒéëÒééþá┤ÕúèÒüùÒüïÒü¡Òü¬ÒüäÔöÇÔöÇÒü¿ÒÇüÞ┐æÞùñÒü»µÄ¿µ©¼ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇÒééÒüùÒééÒüØÒüåÒü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüÞ┐æÞùñÒéÆþø«µ¿ÖÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü«Ú¡öµ│òÒü«Õ░äþÀÜõ©èÒü«þë®Þ│¬Òü»ÒÇüÕà¿ÒüªµÂêµ╗àÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüØÒüåþ£ïþá┤ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé"

High 4C/low2C Carrera?

GLHF22 said:
Ok fuse what the fk is this?
"µ£¼µØÑÒü¬ÒéëÒü░µâæµÿƒõ©èÒüºõ¢┐þö¿ÒüÖÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬Ú¡öµ│òÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒé½Òâ¼Òâ®Òü»Þ┐ÀÒüäÒü¬ÒüÅÒüÂÒüúµö¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé ÒÇÇõ©Çµ¡®ÕêÂÕ¥íÒéÆÚûôÚüòÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüµÿƒÒüÖÒéëÒééµÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüÖÚ¡öµ│òÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé" -

"ÒÇØþÁéµ£½Õ┤®þ©«µÂêµ╗àµ│óÒéóÒâôÒé╣ÒéóÒâèÒéñÒéóÒâ¼Òâ╝ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│ÒǃÒü»ÒâçÒé┐Òâ®ÒâíÒü¬Òü¥ÒüºÒü«Òé½Òâ¼Òâ®Òü«Ú¡öÕèøÒéÆÕëìµÅÉÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒµÑÁÕñºÚ¡öµ│òÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒü«þ»äÕø▓ÒééÕ║âÕñºÒüáÒÇéÒüôÒüôÒüîþò░þòîÒüºÒü¬ÒüæÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒü®ÒéîÒüáÒüæÒü«Þó½Õ«│ÒüîÕç║ÒéïÒüïÒéÅÒüïÒéëÒü¼Òü╗Òü®ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇõ©ïµëïÒéÆÒüÖÒéîÒü░ÒÇüþò░þòîÒüÖÒéëÒééþá┤ÕúèÒüùÒüïÒü¡Òü¬ÒüäÔöÇÔöÇÒü¿ÒÇüÞ┐æÞùñÒü»µÄ¿µ©¼ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇÒééÒüùÒééÒüØÒüåÒü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüÞ┐æÞùñÒéÆþø«µ¿ÖÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü«Ú¡öµ│òÒü«Õ░äþÀÜõ©èÒü«þë®Þ│¬Òü»ÒÇüÕà¿ÒüªµÂêµ╗àÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüØÒüåþ£ïþá┤ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé"

High 4C/low2C Carrera?
And Diablo STILL beat her to get her to join the Tempest side of things along with her still being weaker than a True Dragon.

@Milly Rocking Bandit

I sent it to Anejlek for analysis and we should be getting confirmation within a day if not sooner.

@Celestial Pegasus

I know and I love that shit. MOAR POWER!!!

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Other world is very vague. High 4-C is definitely there though.
i dont know if that Spirit world or Aggressor World, but most likely is the latter since Feldway is an Aggressor.

Basically they are monster who invade Tensura world, just like angel, so Aggressor is a new fraction

MrGrey385 said:
So heaven and hell?
nope, Heaven is angel world and Hell is Demon World, Aggressor world is completely different than the two, its described as very poor world.

From what I gathered, Aggressors belong to a world in-between the physical & spiritual ones ( or was it between heaven and hell?) That invades the material dimension to compensate for their world's lack of resources and fighting.

Doomrider7 said:
And Diablo STILL beat her to get her to join the Tempest side of things along with her still being weaker than a True Dragon.
Diablo didn't beat them in LN and she has as much magic control as Velgrynd. She also got Sandalphon (kondos Ultimate). She's broken af. Lol

Its basically the same, curse bullet, and Carrera got 2 Ultimate skill, so she is broken, and we do t know about Azazel and Mephisto yet, guess that Will be more broken

Other world is very vague. High 4-C is definitely there though.
I got a rough translation; it sounds like 4-C since her spetial attack is describe as being able to erase stars; average stars are like the sun so they would be 4-C at most. The Attack Potency gap for 4-C tier is only about x5.59 so the feats might reach High 4-C with more inputs into the numbers of stars or with valid multipliers.

It says stars, which means more than 2. Same reason why Milim and other top tiers are High 4-C.
Oh, no, destroying more than 2 average stars doesn't mean the feat is High 4-C, it is still just 4-C. At least, 6 average stars at once need to be destroyed for the feat to be High 4-C. I think it would be wrong to high-balled the number of stars to 6 here because like I said before we have no contexts on the number.

High 4-C, in the WN, is not for the same reasons for Milim and other top tiers. They powerscaled to Milim being able to do supernova which is High 4-C and from being comparable to Milim with her x10 multipliers.

GLHF22 said:
Alien, something like Otherworlder but monster (Cthulhu Myth??)
cthulhu monsters would be too over the top imo lol it wouldve been much cooler if theyre like the invaders from dark continents in hunter x hunter

Here's a more accurate translation of the Carrera feat.

"Its not magic that would be used on this planet under any normal circumstances, however, Carrera was not hesitant to release it. With one misstep in its control, the magic can obliterate even that of the stars."

"'Abyss Annihilation', is supposedly the maximal magic of Carrera's haphazard magic power, with its range immensely vast. If this weren't a different world, to what extent of damage could it have done? If something inadvertently were to happen, then the destruction of this different world will be imminent—Kondou speculates. Supposing if this is true, with Kondou being the central target of this magic, complete annihilation will surely be the outcome. He fathomed."

NeoSuperior said:
Can we use that as measuring scale for all Catastrophe ranks? Or do we have to wait until the TLs reach vol. 15?
I think that would be a stretch. I'd also like to see whether this can apply to her base AP feat or if the use of her "maximal magic" exhausts her strength/energy.

So I just finished reading the Carrera vs Kondou fight in Chinese. It seems like the Abyss Annihilation isn't Carrera's strongest attack. Kondo managed to slice apart Abyss Annihilation by using a technique he copied from Hakurou at the beginning of the novel fused with his Judgement Bullet which he forcibly used a second time in one day. But than Carrera used her strongest attack which is some kind of sword skill to defeat Kondo.

Also Velgrynd at 20% still possesses 10x the amount of magicule Awakened Demon Lord Testarossa possess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back