• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need CRT to add stuffs on the profile or else you'll be caught vandalizing. But if it's pretty minor like adding justifications on that certain abilities then yeah it's ok to edit it as long as you didn't add more powers to that certain characters like Acausality Type 5 or Concept Manipulation Type 1

For the gravity, it comes from after devouring Charybdis which grants him access to the skill Control Gravity which enables Rimuru to control the gravity on themselves, making high-speed flight possible.

• Demon Lord's Haki: A Skill that enhances a magic-based creature's Monster Aura. Needs to be at least on the level of a Demon Lord Breed to aquire. This Skill is a composite of several other Skills like Coercion and Magic Aura, among others. Causes Fear and can even cause instant death to those who can't resist it.

Merciless: The ability to seize the souls of anyone begging for their lives, seeking help from the user, retreating, or running away. Once the condition is met, the soul can be seized at any time afterward across even very long distances instantly and the user gets informed about any malicious thoughts by the target immediately. The souls of the recently killed can also be seized.

• Control Gravity: Enables the user to control the gravity on themselves, making high-speed flight possible.

Gravity manip : Control gravity

Summoning : Summoning magic

Informantion and hacking : Great sage

Death manip : Spiritual attack.

Seems good. Would rather scans, but seems like a hassle to get all of them. I'll do it later. Also, Rimuru does have a weakness. His conscious and subconscious mind prevent him from using deadly skills, hence why he let Great Sage autopilot.

thats when he doesnt want to kill someone though, remember when he said he want to seal Black flame? well he use that on Orc Lord.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Seems good. Would rather scans, but seems like a hassle to get all of them. I'll do it later. Also, Rimuru does have a weakness. His conscious and subconscious mind prevent him from using deadly skills, hence why he let Great Sage autopilot.
Well I don't think it matters since he can info analysis and find better solution to that problem. He will use deadly skills as long as the enemy is considered dangerous according to Sage. But you can write there that Rimuru is very cautious that sometimes overthinks situations

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
GLHF22 said:
he definitely become a demon lord, he was able to fought Guy anyway, so he is pretty strong, also i vol 15 Ciel stated even if Rimuru died she will revive him just like what Michael did.
Yeah that proves my point that Rimuru will not die as long as GS exist. I think the other Rimuru has been taken over by GS and will not die as long as the skill GS remain (Since we have evidence that Unique skills are abstracts, it's like Mami Tomoe's Rumor mechanics thing). LN Rimuru's 1st key more broken than ever
I'm more inclined to this theory as GS has already shown to be active regardless of rimuru's will, alongside controlling his body while he was unconscious.

Fuse's gone mad and doing his thing. Buffs

I think it aint that surprising , considering hinata also explicitly stated that gluttony might be able destroy the world

GLHF22 said:
thats when he doesnt want to kill someone though, remember when he said he want to seal Black flame? well he use that on Orc Lord.
when did rimuru use black flame on orc lord ?

GLHF22 said:
@WHY They are able understand all sci-fi technology and upgrade it in less than a day as well create a fking cyborg in 1 night.
btw veldora is smarter than that ,

[slime chap 273 https://www.asianhobbyist.com/slime-373/]

The truth was, there were reasons that up until now, Veldora had concentrated on defense while leaving the fighting to Beretta.

One was so he could decipher the laws of this world.

The other was so that by concentrating only on defense, he would be able to deal with anything that might happen.

It looked like he wasn't thinking about anything, but he actually had considered what was important.

As long as there was no magic essence in this world, the accuracy of 'Universal Perception' would drop.

And that was why Veldora used the power of the 'storm' to use the atmosphere itself as a monitoring eye.

And now, after a few days, through the use of 'All of Creation' and 'Seeker of Truth,' he was able to grasp the laws of this world entirely.

In other words—He completely grasped the nature of this planet.

And because of this, Veldora was currently able to use his full power.

He was able to use the majority of the power he had in the other world without relying on magic essence.

in other words , veldora might still be able to use his full power even when he got transported to puella magi magica madoka verse ƒñú he doesnt necessarily have to be a magical girl first in order to use magic there lol

thats the evidence of how smart(?) he is I guess

GLHF22 said:
What he wanted to seal was black lightning and that was pre-Ifrit. The Ifrit battle made him change his mind and he stopped "sealing" dangerous skills away, but still remained mindful about not causing collateral damage, while trying hard not to kill when possible.

Also the one who used Black Flame against Orc Disaster was Great Sage, not Rimuru.

Yeah that proves my point that Rimuru will not die as long as GS exist. I think the other Rimuru has been taken over by GS and will not die as long as the skill GS remain (Since we have evidence that Unique skills are abstracts, it's like Mami Tomoe's Rumor mechanics thing). LN Rimuru's 1st key more broken than ever

so , where is this GS located exactly ? is it similar to skynet from terminator or smthn ? if thats true...damn :p

When the First Timeline Rimuru died, Great Sage took over the body of Rimuru and I think the simply killing the Rimuru corpse again (Great Sage) will not work because Great Sage is a conceptual intelligence and will simply take over again unless you destroy Great Sage completely. I dunno where's he located tho but killing GS is already hard enough since basically its an AE Type 1. But that's just my assumption/headcannon tho based on Volume 11

Eh? It was clearly mentioned that Great Sage is a part of Rimuru's Soul, so in theory destroying his Soul compltely would "kill" Great Sage. However the part about that being able to kill Great Sage doesn't seem to be the case, as I have a hard time believing that Rimuru got killed in previous timeline eastern empire invasion just by having his material or spiritual body crushed. It probably really destroyed his soul too since Rimuru as a reincarnator has an escpacially strong soul that traversed the borders between universes without any appearent losses in terms of memory - and got his memories and consciousness burned into his soul.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Great Sage can survive by clinging onto her connection to the Voice of the World, which is omnipresent (as far as Veldanava's multiverse is concerned, anyway).

Eh but why would previous timeline Rimuru destroy Farmus if that's the case? Rimuru has beef with the empire not Farmus and I don't think he's smart or wise enough to send Chloe back in time or fight Guy head on. My theory is Rimuru at the very least is unconscious or maybe dead mentally so GS takes over plus "killing" Rimuru or making him unconscious requires fatal damage or destruction to his soul which makes me think do GS need soul to operate or is he using something else. I found it hard to believe that Rimuru was struck down by a non-soul based attack

Are we talking about WN or LN now? Wasn't Farmus destruction just in regards to WN alt!Rimuru? IIRC in LN alt!Rimuru made peace with them.

Never mind, in WN alt!Rimuru's survival was merely implied, never outright stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back