• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna list possible upgrades for our future CRT

Light Novel
Rimuru

• Resistance to Conceptual Destruction via Uriel - Blocked Trinity Disintegration
  • Discussing Rimuru can heal from Melt Slash and is it Mid-Godly or nah
Diablo

• Can interact with his Unique Skill so he can affect type 1 AE
Others

• Those who have Resist Melee or Resist Physical Attack should be listed in their P&A section
  • More evidence that Unique Skill are concepts
  • Monsters and Demons should have Unholy Manipulation
Web Novel
Veldora, Ramiris, and Beretta Afterstories

• Extraordinary Genius - Able understand all sci-fi technology and upgrade it in less than a day as well create a cyborg in 1 night.
Veldora afterstories Key

• Reactive evolution- via MichaelFeldway's screenshot

Vol 9 is just, politics and tournament arc and some slice of life, i don't think we Will get many ability in that volume.

We can from the tournament. Also Volume 10 will add more evidence from Unique skill will not work on Ultimate Skill due to Mariabell's feat and also more feats from the Labryrinth Monsters, Templar Knights and Veldora. Volume 11 is the most a waited volume based on feats

I'll list the stuffs we will get in Volume 11 and 12

• Chloe being faster than time
  • Leon and Carrera's showcase - very impressive btw especially Leon
  • Granbell showcase
  • Ruminas showcase - gets an US
  • Misery and Rain (Primordial Bleu and Primordial Vert) will fight Diablo
  • Granbell is a very impressive fighter managed to "kill" Hinata with his Melt Slash
  • Yuuki showcase
  • Chronoa showcase - Battled Yuuki + Rimuru + Leon + Ruminas+ Ifrit + Luminous + Hinata + basically everyone in the area at the same time
  • Hope King Sariel's mechanics
  • Ifrit was named Chary by Veldora so expect an upgrade and new abilities from Chary (possibly Tempest Executive level)
  • Possible Acausality stuffs due to Time Shinenigans
  • Alternate Rimuru's showcase
I think that's all I remember

Don forget new race, Aggressor is introduced in this vol, and the reason why Diablo coulndt beat that race.

Welp vol 15 is multiverses shenagigans, True Dragon Rimuru most likely Will have higher Tier than High 4C.

MTL

its The characteristics of the objects he had eaten before came to the surface and looked very evil.

What is even more terrifying is the "gluttony" effect of Limo's liberation.

Can swallow everything that I saw in front of me, and soon after

Can grow to the size that even the planet can swallow...he may become

For such a horrible monster.

It seems that the Japanese side is also aware of this.

This MTL pretty messed up, i got this from discord, i Wil tl iit and check it myself tomorrow, its pretty late now.

I mean the early keys like Pre-Demon Lord Rimuru. The Demon Lord Key is still not finished due to obvious reason but you can see some abilities he had access early on like he can affect Abstract Existece type 1 in the LN and LN Rimuru has now Concept Manip in his 1st key

Either Last week of December or Next Year

Oh yeah, I know this part isnt translated yet but Rimuru is basically unkillable as long as Great Sage/Raphael/Ciel is there

The other Rimuru that died in the other timeline suddenly revived by Great Sage and destroyed Farmas. Also GS was responsible for sending Chloe back in time. So you actually need to destroy Great Sage in other to fully kill Rimuru lol.

I think thats not it, since i read MTL i cant give a 100% accurate information but yeah, in other Timeline Rimuru lose to empire and Veldora awakened, that time Rimuru is not awakend yet, i dont know if Rimuru really die or not in that invasion but after that he observe the world from shadow and keep in mind this version of Rimuru is a lot stronger than curretn Timeline Rimuru cuz he is the one who beat Chronoa, also after Guy defeated Chronoa he show up and fought him later he send her to the past to save her life.

he definitely become a demon lord, he was able to fought Guy anyway, so he is pretty strong, also in vol 15 Ciel stated even if Rimuru died she will revive him just like what Michael did.

I was thinking he became something else like a true hero (which is unlikely) or another evolution. I don't think he became a demon lord back there or else he would have the strength of the current Rimuru. I like the idea that Alternate Rimuru undergo a different evolution because we already have Demon Lord Rimuru in the story.

yeah he also wasnt sure if he awakenedor not but he sure that he get Raphael in that timeline or probably Ciel? welp since the current Rimuru didnt have Ciel so he didnt know that.

GLHF22 said:
he definitely become a demon lord, he was able to fought Guy anyway, so he is pretty strong, also i vol 15 Ciel stated even if Rimuru died she will revive him just like what Michael did.
Yeah that proves my point that Rimuru will not die as long as GS exist. I think the other Rimuru has been taken over by GS and will not die as long as the skill GS remain (Since we have evidence that Unique skills are abstracts, it's like Mami Tomoe's Rumor mechanics thing). LN Rimuru's 1st key more broken than ever

Oh yeah I'll fix that Milim part.

Combine with Gluttony who will be eventually devour the world (5-B at least) in a given amount of time LN Rimuru's 1st key become even more broken. RIP fair matches against Rimuru. His 1st key is the only key that can somehow make good matches but lol it got even more broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back