• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait In the first key of LN Rimuru, if Great Sage took control of the body doesnt that mean the body is immune to some form of mind attacks because it replaced with Great Sage's consciousness?

GS, does have conciousness, in fact, she try countless time to evolve and become Raphael, and sacrifice most of Rimuru skill without His permission.

I believed we looked up the statements that would supported that Great Sage has an actual personality in the WN and LN. None of the statements were conclusive to warrant Multiple Personalities; they only proved that Great Sage is akin to like an AI not that it has an actual consciouness.

GLHF22 said:
GS, does have conciousness, in fact, she try countless time to evolve and become Raphael, and sacrifice most of Rimuru skill without His permission.
when did GS sacrifice most of Rimuru skills ? afaik clayman's Puppeteer was the only skill that got sacrificed , raphael decided to erase and convert it to magicules

that said , GS did "sacrifice" shizu's deviant to evolve > Raphael . but deviant didnt disappear , it became raphael's sub skills . similar thing happened to rimuru's 3 intrinsic skills as schleim; Absorb, Dissolve and Self-Regenerationn , GS did "sacrifice" to make ultraspeed Regen but Im fairly certain rimuru didnt lose a thing tho . he can still melt/absorb things and ppl just fine

Elizhaa said:
I believed we looked up the statements that would supported that Great Sage has an actual personality in the WN and LN. None of the statements were conclusive to warrant Multiple Personalities; they only proved that Great Sage is akin to like an AI not that it has an actual consciouness.
I mean, GS use everything to become Raphael, she has a Will to satisfied her master, i don't really know about multiple personalities

Based from my understanding from the word multiple personalities, it means that there's another entity in your subconsciousness. Having an AI like personality living inside your consciousness is still another type of personality for me.

wouldn't rimuru have immortality type 4 since GS/raphael/ciel could just resurrect him like in the alternate timeline or type 8 since as long as GS/raphael/ciel existed he could be brought back? or both?

Bobjoemike said:
wouldn't rimuru have immortality type 4 since GS/raphael/ciel could just resurrect him like in the alternate timeline or type 8 since as long as GS/raphael/ciel existed he could be brought back? or both?
That part still isnt translated so yeah he will get that or maybe type 8 because it's reliant on GS/Raphael/Ciel

Yes, she even act independently when she scold Veldora for slacking of in scanning the Infinite Prison from the inside. Veldora thought it was Rimuru but it's actually GS doing it. Rimuru has no idea what's happening between Veldora and Ifrit

Actually there was the scene where Great Sage proactively took the analysis sub-skill of Great Sage for itself when merging Great Sage with Starved for Gluttony.

whoa... where did you get this stuff ? rimuru va looks pretty different tho , how can she look like an ojou -sama like that ? lol

Time flies.

I think we forgot about Rimuru's web novel getting a Tier 10-B from afterstory with all his hax.

I want to work on giving Rimuru's first key a limited form of power mimicry from absorption for his first key in the web novel and light novel.

In the Web novel, he learned magic bullet:

Chapter 39 WN

A large magic bullet, split in mid air, and as if drawing a circle flew at us.
Unfortunately, it won't be passing me.
In my child form, I lift my small hand as if to grab it.
And with just that, the magic bullet is absorbed into it.
I was immediately able to analyze it. It was a simple magic manipulation skill.

With low energy cost, it's easy to change the output. Well, as long as the caster is within range.
If he went all out to fire this round, then he's no threat to me.
Let's make sure,

ÒÇîHey, did you really intend to kill me with this boring skill? To test your words, could you please show me how to die? ÒÇì

Saying that, I fired off a magic bullet.
If I wanted to, I could also split it like he had, but I see no need. Putting in more magic energy, I make it the size of a fist.
That got me thinking. The one he had fired was the size of a head, so was probably denser and more potent.
If I use the same magic theory with the fire bullet, I should be able to increase its strength even further.
How fun!

Let's not forget that the clown looks pretty tough, so he makes a great target.
And if I bore of this, I can just eat him.
I further accelerated the bullet and it made contact with the clown. And the moment it did, I released the magic energy.
Gelmudo was sent flying.

In the Light novel, he learned Icicle Lance too:

Chapter 4 LN Volume 1

Wait a sec. Water Blades don't work, because they aren't magic, I suppose. So is magic all I need?

"Elen! Hit me with an Icicle Lance! Just one's fine!"

"Hahh?! Umm, that's kind of…"

"Just do it!"

The request gave her some pause, but after a second, she began chanting. After another moment, the freeze-magic Icicle Lance was launched.

"Don't complain about this to me later! Icicle Lance!!"

As she shouted out the spell, a pillar of ice shot my way. I could probably capture that magic with my Predator skill.

And if I could—

Report. Launching unique skill "Predator." Icicle Lance Predation and Analysis successful.

Great! Just as I thought.

Really, I half doubted it while it was being explained to me, but this Predator had to be some kind of rule-breaking skill. That magic probably packed a punch, but Predator absorbed it all, leaving me undamaged, and I even learned it to boot.

"Hehh?! What happened to my magic?!"

Sorry, Elen. Can't explain.

The Analysis wrapped up in an instant, and now I could cast the spell just by thinking about it. No chanting required—that was another nice side effect of Predator.

"Icicle Lance!"

Omitting the casting time, I fired some magic off toward the salamander. Then, at that moment, I understood—the theory behind magic, and how it all worked.

Draguel doesnt have US yet he listed as ultimate user, IIRC it is His very existence is similar with ultimate skill.

I think adding a sentence in his Ultimate Skills Users' section explanating that while he doesn't have an Ultimate Skills, his existence is like an Ultimate Skill could work

Since Dagruel is called ultimate existence then

Ultimate existence : Is an existence who similar to Ultimate skill thus he ....(ultimate skill justification)

By the way, in the CRT above, fusing Rimuru (Web Novel)'s first and second key together is accepted. Also, the At least 7-C to 7-C downgrade for the Web Novel characters is accepted. I already added the Power Mimicry changes. I can make many of the changes later but will be busier for a while. If you, guys, can help then the help would be apppreciated.

So I'm sure these have already been asked and answered prior to me, but here we go

If I'm planning to get into this series, would I wanna start with the web novel or the light novel or the anime?

Also is there an overall tier list of the most powerful characters in the series, or does every top tier just kinda scale to each other?

The impression I got was something like

1. Veldanava

2. Rimuru/Yuuki

3. Veldora and True Dragons

4. Guy and Diablo, and maybe the other Demon Lords

5. Idk, Shion?

Web novel probably, since the LN is so much better if you start it first and then switch, probably won't enjoy the WN as much.

Rimuru (WN)>Veldanava. Web Novel tiering goes something like this.

1.Rimuru

2. Veldanava

3. Yuuki/Guy

4. Milim, Velda, Chloe etc

5. Veldora (Though afterstories he has absurd feats which probably puts him higher), Velzard, Velgrnd etc

6. Diablo, Benimaru, Dino, Zegion etc.

7. Shion, Careera, Ultima etc

8. Leon, Ruminas etc

LN isn't gotten too far to make any sort of definitive tiering list, but we know Milim and Guy are at the top, Chloe with Chronoa is up there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back