• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Well that I said, concept magic was a mix of all 7 magic that becomes something greater.what I really wanted to mean that manipulating information particles to create ultimate skills should be considered concept manipulation

It shouldn't, since Ultimate Skills aren't concepts, unless new information has been revealed that says otherwise.

Yes, those are not concepts. The actual quote says they give access to the power of laws of the world, not that they are those laws. Besides, simple statements such as "the laws of nature" aren't automatically conceptual manipulation.

Concept magic uses the other magics, but it's own thing, you can't say it's information manipulation. This is like saying spirit magic and concept magic is the same thing, which it's not.

Hajime's compass of desires which shows what the user desires uses like spirit magic to tell what the user wants, space magic to find where it exists regardless of where it exists, and other magic too which i can't remember atm.

It's basically that the other magics are part of something greater.
Well you don't even need to go as far as saying Concept magic. When it just says this, but I digress.
Screenshot_20200210-031913_Lithium.jpg

Plus the tierings too. It's outdated
Are you still making a CRT for AP upgrades?
If not, I can try to make a more polished version of my suggested AP changes in this thread into a CRT, and other users can just comment on it.
On second thoughts, I have little experience editing in the wikia on a massive level so not sure if I should make the CRT myself unless somebody else is gonna add the changes lol

Last edited:
Does anyone have evidence of Rimuru activating his passives during a fight, since apparently it’s a big deal here.
IIRC all of his defensive passives are always active during a fight, Raphael makes sure of that as well.
As for offensive, the most recent ones I can remember was vs Kai. His youki was already active there but he IIRC he was holding back because there were other people there who could get exposed like Kagali. He just concentrated his youki and launched it at Kai, who was then wiped from existence. So I suppose it would be logical to assume that if he isn't actively holding back his aura, people on Kai's level (who are described to be capable of giving Karion and Frey trouble) would simply instantly die.

Will this work?youki is like their passive aoura,which rimuru concentrated and throwed at him,and passively erased his existence.i think he was talking about this

Rimurus aura and Haki was supposed to be always active but if it's released too much there is a chance that everyone in the city will get erased like veldoras,that's why rimuru releases it on his stomach,and as a result his sword got upgraded sucking the youki and became a mythical(god) class sword.

Btw tensei shitara slime Datta Ken season 2 Opening short version came out and it's lit.Here

Just a heads up. I added the Light Manipulation that I mentioned long ago in Charybdis's profile as well as Danmaku for Tempest Scales. Was told that it qualifies as a minor edit IIRC.
I can't really find scans atm. I wanted to try and make a respect thread long ago too but ended up being too busy. I do remember what Helestias is talking about.

So,I finished the Vollume 15 2 days ago and velgrynd after achieving flame god, transended time to find rudras soul fragment to other worlds and not only that but also her space time continuous attack goes beyond existing dimensions.is the attack and movement speed immesurable?

Last edited:
So,I finished the Vollume 15 2 days ago and velgrynd after achieving flame god, transended time to find rudras soul fragment to other worlds and not only that but also his space time continuous attack goes beyond existing dimensions.is the attack and movement speed immesurable?
Immeasurable attack speed likely, not sure for movement speed as Cthugha is more likely letting Velgrynd instantaneously teleport (within a single space-time continuum).
However we can't make changes based on machine translations, I believe the consensus is just to wait for Tempest team translations.
We also still haven't had a CRT of the AP changes of the recent translated volumes.

So,I finished the Vollume 15 2 days ago and velgrynd after achieving flame god, transended time to find rudras soul fragment to other worlds and not only that but also his space time continuous attack goes beyond existing dimensions.is the attack and movement speed immesurable?
Immeasurable attack speed likely, not sure for movement speed as Cthugha is more likely letting Velgrynd instantaneously teleport (within a single space-time continuum).
However we can't make changes based on machine translations, I believe the consensus is just to wait for Tempest team translations.
We also still haven't had a CRT of the AP changes of the recent translated volumes.
Yeah in V17 we know she uses Cthugha to teleport outside of different space-times. And can traverse the timelines she is in. But she is only using Rudra and didn't know where to look without his soul fragments to follow (Though it seemed to be to the vastness rather than lack of ability). It's possible she'll learn to accelerate to this level later on. Especially since the nature of her ability is acceleration.

Currently though yeah it's teleportation. Honestly, it's worse than Rimuru's currently. Mainly because she has been able to use as effectively.

Well no Im not actually talking about upgrades but was talking about if it is immesurable as I think it is.but vollume 15 it is said she gone to different world or other world.not only that how can it be teleportation if she went to past.cuz if I remember correctly masayuki came year and a half earlier after meeting velgrynd.and velgrynd only met her after fight with rimuru.which is in the future.and she even traveled who knows how much time.well that doesn't matter transcending time is atleast infinite speed?

Well no Im not actually talking about upgrades but was talking about if it is immesurable as I think it is.but vollume 15 it is said she gone to different world or other world.not only that how can it be teleportation if she went to past.cuz if I remember correctly masayuki came year and a half earlier after meeting velgrynd.and velgrynd only met her after fight with rimuru.which is in the future.and she even traveled who knows how much time.well that doesn't matter transcending time is atleast infinite speed?
Firstly, if she traveled there then YES it would be immeasurable. But she didn't she teleported through time and space. There's an even bigger thing with this in Volume 17. I recommend you read it if you have not.

Although the translation isn't very clear if she teleported outside of the Axis/Cardinal universe to where Feldway had BFR'd her Parallel Existence OR traveled there. If she traveled there with Rimuru then that's at least an inaccessible speed feat. Since the space between universes is stated to be beyond time and space (as in within the individual universes).

Hey, vollume 17 velgrynd attack states it's beyond dimensions and also transends space and time.it also was a existence erasure (erased cornu who should have multiple types of immortality and low godly atleast as a angel)so,what dimensional attack was that?5 or 4

Without further context, no. Beyond Dimensions and Transcending Space-Time are just buzzwords that fiction likes to use, they are at best supporting evidence for actual feats.

I have all of them but I still don't know how to upload actual pictures in the main vsb website,I mean this one,can someone tell me how to do it,I tried to create a crt of another verse but due to this problem I couldn't 😑

Last edited:
Yup, Facebook links works,this are the scans.
Velgrynd attack is space time continuous attack where she attacks multiple attacks which transcends space-time which have already been done
132200458_224454032570038_7224224773394924769_o.jpg

This was from vollume 16 and to further notify it,the beyond dimension context
132009324_224442775904497_6945984204819021966_o.jpg

It was shown the attack even effect beyond dimesions

Scan for velgrynd going beyond space time to reach her desired location
131418445_224453952570046_1505402287196249905_o.jpg

In this context even if it's say it was jump,in the last line it said velgrynd <travel> any distance without regards to time and can called be instanous movement.further more she said she will follow Rudras soul even if she has go beyond time and space which she can cuz she travelled to different worlds and almost spend couple thousand years visiting different worlds but came back after 2-3 days

Immeasurable speed, and durability negation I guess, till we get more context on dimensions.

Also, if anyone could, give me as many scans as possible on Rimuru's sealing, I wanna make it more imposing on the profile.

Don't have access to the novels atm, but checking his LN profile, it looks like his only Sealing is in reference to Infinite Prison.
But I distinctly remember that Gluttonous King Beelzebuth was stated to be worse than the Infinite Prison, when he was about to absorb Clayman.
Also, should the Ultimate Skills still be called "Lord of (something)"? Since in the light novels, they're called "(Something) King", or at least that's how it is in the fan translations which we seem to be treating as the more accurate one anyways.

Yeah, infinite prison. I remember it being like an infinite amount of spatial dimensions and imaginary numbers and denies access to her real world. All different scans and stuff, just looking for them.

Back