• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Okay I got them

The heros unlimited imprisonment can hold it's Target in infinite number of imaginary spaces and entombs it's Target in a complex or imaginary number of spatial dimensions(how many dimension or higher dimensions isn't mentioned but not 3d or lower).
Scans for them:
132068333_224828559199252_4570306153809225267_o.jpg

(Lol, again edited cuz vs wiki will hate me if not)

132507232_224828669199241_2287615359226133362_o.jpg

In this case it can entomb it's Target in a complex number of spatial dimensions.How many?well according to mtl of vollume 15 heat break prison which is a combination of heat wave and infinite prison can block velgrynds soul corridor with it's parralal existence .Soul corridor was shown in multiple context that transends space and time to connect to its parralal existence.you can guess what you want

Other scan of this:
In this scan from vollume 6 rather than complex it says imaginary number of spatial dimensions
132040686_224828715865903_4492268303420833034_o.jpg

For those who wants to know if Rimuru can use it without any restrictions or not well he can do it without any problem absolutely any time

The hero can use it to make a defensive layer to get downright omnipotent defense cuz when activated the possibility of destroying it with any kind of physical means is 0.Physical interaction with outside is 0.So,it's a absolute barrier against any or every kind of attack.
131472158_224828635865911_7897429153576894279_o.jpg

Scans of unlimited imprisonments defensive capabilities:
132395161_224828602532581_7744316340205341040_o.jpg

It can be escaped but only if you die with your spirit and success rate of reincarnation is 3% only but I think veldora can make it more with probabilistic operation or something

Scans for how infinite prison works like and looks from inside:
132023889_224828755865899_1623752906331072520_o.jpg

It's described as a bottom of dark abyss

Infinite prison is also described as a chaotic void and it not only can seal physical and spiritual entity but also pure energy according to this scan from fan to vollume 11:
132702004_224828785865896_4555392977712577028_o.jpg

Btw it might help in future for anybody information particles are the smallest particles and even smaller than spirit particles which are beyond space and time (according to vollume 10 fan to when shuna was using holy magic by using spirit particles<note:if anyone needs scan please feel free to ask me>)
Not only that Every and anything is made up of information particles:
132335499_224828822532559_2244299657454103215_o.jpg

(Edited,so that you guys won't hate me for trying to say d too much lol)

Last edited:
It's not 4D, 5D, 2-A, or omnipotent. I just asked for scans.
Omnipotent is just a statement you can ignore that,4d or 5d was said cuz I love it lol.tier-A is range with unlimited imprisonment even if everyone in this wiki completely disagree by saying they don't understand what imaginary space is which is completely low balling rimuru which I hate.Anyway scans are given you can use those if you want.ask me if you need more

Stop throwing out random dimensions and tiers, it's unneeded cluster. If you want to prove Imaginary Spaces are 2-A, make a CRT, it isn't even a lowball, you're just throwing out random stuff.

Stop throwing out random dimensions and tiers, it's unneeded cluster. If you want to prove Imaginary Spaces are 2-A, make a CRT, it isn't even a lowball, you're just throwing out random stuff.
Lol,it's not random,there is ways to prove it but I'm more like scan machine.Not good at creating crt.I will wait until the ending of ln to see what kind of upgrade he gets.until then no tensura crt.

I'm fine, good luck when it ends though. I'm not against Rimuru being that strong, but I want there to be evidence.
Why would rimuru get stronger?it's the same old rimuru just Rimurus range getting upgraded to multiversal+ due to unlimited imprisonment holding it target captive in a infinite number of imaginary space,which I was talking about.Thats all

Don't have access to the novels atm, but checking his LN profile, it looks like his only Sealing is in reference to Infinite Prison.
But I distinctly remember that Gluttonous King Beelzebuth was stated to be worse than the Infinite Prison, when he was about to absorb Clayman.
Also, should the Ultimate Skills still be called "Lord of (something)"? Since in the light novels, they're called "(Something) King", or at least that's how it is in the fan translations which we seem to be treating as the more accurate one anyways.
Official = Lord & Beelzebub (Beelzebub seems to be more accurate imo), FanTL = King & Beelzebuth
Also, what are you referring to with Unlimited Imprisonment being stronger than Gluttonous King? And yes we should drop "Lord" for "King'.

Also if anyone cares Volume 12 will be coming out relatively soon. If everyone stays on schedule it'll be between late December or early January.

I hardly understand myself, it's especially annoying trying to sort it out amongst all these exaggerated dimensions and tiers.
I see, well the Unlimited Imprisonment does seal someone in a "complex number of spatial dimensions" which are infinite in size.
Screenshot_20200322-071540_Lithium.jpg

Veldora's which has been said to be both "infinite" and "immeasurable" which would make sense that even using Unlimited Imprisonment Chloe/Chronoa remained unstable on the verge of collapse if her energy rivaled then surpassed Veldora's.
Screenshot_20200803-131016_Lithium.jpg

I see, well the Unlimited Imprisonment does seal someone in a "complex number of spatial dimensions" which are infinite in size.
Screenshot_20200322-071540_Lithium.jpg

Veldora's which has been said to be both "infinite" and "immeasurable" which would make sense that even using Unlimited Imprisonment Chloe/Chronoa remained unstable on the verge of collapse if her energy rivaled then surpassed Veldora's.
Screenshot_20200803-131016_Lithium.jpg
What do you mean infinite and immeasurable? And are they infinite in size or is there just an infinite amount of them??

What do you mean infinite and immeasurable? And are they infinite in size or is there just an infinite amount of them??
That's how it's been described. By "infinite" and "immeasurable", I mean its size and magnitude cannot be measured or contained unless you have something of comparable value. It's infinite in size with a complex number of them. "A complex number is a number that can be expressed in the form, where and are real numbers, and is a solution of the equation. Because no real number satisfies this equation, is called an imaginary number." I believe that's why it's sometimes referred to as imaginary. So the number is an indeterminate amount of spatial dimensions.

what is he trying to say? I'm not reading that uncoordinated mess atm.
Lol,I'm sorry for it being it uncoordinated,you can just check the scans and understand it anyway.well yeah sorry to everyone to.after actually looking nicely,I was trying to high ball(not sure,will wait for end but now it's high balling) probably because I'm a huge fan.

Last edited:
Is Universal Barrier the same as Absolute Defense?

Secondly, Absolute Defense users should likely have invulnerability.
Well it wasn't invulnerability,if I remember correctly, rimurus strongest defensive barrier was the multi dimensional barrier of convenient king Uriel,which was easily breached by Hinatas melt slash.

Well it wasn't invulnerability,if I remember correctly, rimurus strongest defensive barrier was the multi dimensional barrier of convenient king Uriel,which was easily breached by Hinatas melt slash.
No...that's Absolute Defense/Universal Barrier in Uriel, Rimuru only got Multi-Dimensional Barrier in V15/6 altho it's also called Absolute Defense.

It's also never breached by Hinata bcs he's not activating it at that time...well Spirit Particle can get through Uriel before he analyzed it after all...and you still need to calculate the movement to completely block the Spirit Particle even after analyzed.

No...that's Absolute Defense/Universal Barrier in Uriel, Rimuru only got Multi-Dimensional Barrier in V15/6 altho it's also called Absolute Defense.

It's also never breached by Hinata bcs he's not activating it at that time...well Spirit Particle can get through Uriel before he analyzed it after all...and you still need to calculate the movement to completely block the Spirit Particle even after analyzed.
Lol yeah rechecked it,it was stated multilayered barrier on some vollumes,which I mixed up.

132090366_226572922358149_3397761175524545318_o.jpg

Last edited:
How is he manipulating anything? Would you say clairvoyance is also Fate manipulation? Also it could mean is that it's perfect prediction or just seeing the future.
No, aside from him predicting, he can also predict in such a way where his attacks are destined to hit, and that they would. Define perfect prediction? GS could perfectly simulate and predict the entire fight against Orc Lord, but the word destined was never used, unlike Predict Future Attack.

No, aside from him predicting, he can also predict in such a way where his attacks are destined to hit, and that they would. Define perfect prediction? GS could perfectly simulate and predict the entire fight against Orc Lord, but the word destined was never used, unlike Predict Future Attack.
So you as saying because of Rimuru's rhetoric for an ability he just got that he's manipulating fate? Even the only ability that explicitly does that is Shion's Chaotic Fate. Also it doesn't affect Rimuru's attacks it just shows him where Hinata is going to strike. That's why I compared to clairvoyance, its something he sees, not changes or controls.

Rimuru's Predict Future Attack should probably also be Fate Manipulation too, as it says all attacks are destined to hit.
It just predicts the future only with 100% certainty, from its descriptions, in the Light Novel. The fight against Veldora pretty much reaffirms it is the case when Veldora used Probability Manipulation to change its outcome, in Volume 15. Raphael/Great Sage's previous precognition was basically precognition from the sheer calculation.

What's the difference between holy particles and spirit particles? Or are they just the same? Reading recent comments here and browsing V11 a bit makes it seem like the two are interchangeable terms.
Even though it's been described that holy particles, or at least "holy attacks" can nullify magicules (and thus, magic-based creatures). While spirit particles has also been described to make up magicules.

Milly brought up Absolute Defense potentially granting invulnerability. Wasn't it stated that Absolute Defense/Universal Barrier severs the space between both sides, which could give similar effect? That's essentially like a void or lack of space that protects Rimuru.
Granted, I believe we haven't seen this actually matter in the combats Rimuru have participated in. But most of his opponents after becoming a Demon Lord have abilities that bypass his Absolute Defense, however ironic that is (like spirit particles going through space-time barriers, Yuuki with his Anti-Skill, Chronoa being a monster, and the likes).

It just predicts the future only with 100% certainty, from its descriptions, in the Light Novel. The fight against Veldora pretty much reaffirms it is the case when Veldora used Probability Manipulation to change its outcome, in Volume 15. Raphael/Great Sage's previous precognition was basically precognition from the sheer calculation.
I still believe whatever he’s predicting is genuine fate, since the words destined makes it sure it’s sure to happen.

Milly brought up Absolute Defense potentially granting invulnerability. Wasn't it stated that Absolute Defense/Universal Barrier severs the space between both sides, which could give similar effect? That's essentially like a void or lack of space that protects Rimuru.
Granted, I believe we haven't seen this actually matter in the combats Rimuru have participated in. But most of his opponents after becoming a Demon Lord have abilities that bypass his Absolute Defense, however ironic that is (like spirit particles going through space-time barriers, Yuuki with his Anti-Skill, Chronoa being a monster, and the likes).
Yeah, the severing of space on both sides and needing information & spatial manipulation to be able to harm him is why I say it’s invulnerability. Also, what does it mean severing space on both sides?

I interpreted it as there is no space in between Rimuru and the rest of the world, like it's been ripped. So conventional attacks might not work against it since attacks have no space to travel to. Holy Manipulation users work since they can bypass space-time barrier altogether. Could be wrong though, that's just how I understood it.

I remember comparisons between Absolute Defense and Infinite Prison's barrier, but can't access quotes as of now so ignore this for now.

I interpreted it as there is no space in between Rimuru and the rest of the world, like it's been ripped. So conventional attacks might not work against it since attacks have no space to travel to. Holy Manipulation users work since they can bypass space-time barrier altogether. Could be wrong though, that's just how I understood it.
That could work actually, and that actually would be invulnerability.

From the description...Absolute Defense/Universal Barrier is a Multilayer Barrier and the severing of space between both sides.

Either there is a severed space between the user and Multilayer Barrier or there is severed space between each layer of the Barrier.

From the description...Absolute Defense/Universal Barrier is a Multilayer Barrier and the severing of space between both sides.

Either there is a severed space between the user and Multilayer Barrier or there is severed space between each layer of the Barrier.
It's between the barrier and the user. Its Multi-Dimensional Barrier where it's between each layer.

Back