• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Silvia also trained Leon and already knew about Purity King, Metatron so they likely gotten immensely faster since they last met. Definitely since Leon was still her student.

Also I don't believe the fire itself was harming Yuuki but the lack of oxygen.
Yeah though they're pretty much already equal in their battle, likely because Leon wasn't holding back while using Metatron.

Didn't Yuuki did a duck, cover and roll? Unless he did that specifically so that the oxygen wouldn't be drained around him instead of the fire actually hurting him.

Yes, but Skills/Magic usually is more buffed. Of course that depends on the context though. Guy Crimson can use normal fire but he can harm 6-A Yuuki with it.
Black Lightning and Dark Lightning are compared to real lightning, but more powerful due to Veldora's influence. According to his Observation Journal.
Silvia's Thunder King Indra allows her to fight toe-to-toe with a serious, mind-controlled 6-A Leon Cromwell, and she's stronger than Teare and Footman who are all 6-A at that point of comparison.
So she probably should be faster than regular lightning. But of what speed exactly kinda depends with all the weird speed feats prior.
Silvia also trained Leon and already knew about Purity King, Metatron so they likely gotten immensely faster since they last met. Definitely since Leon was still her student.

Also I don't believe the fire itself was harming Yuuki but the lack of oxygen.
Yeah though they're pretty much already equal in their battle, likely because Leon wasn't holding back while using Metatron.

Didn't Yuuki did a duck, cover and roll? Unless he did that specifically so that the oxygen wouldn't be drained around him instead of the fire actually hurting him.
Guy said it was the burning of oxygen because he needed to breathe. We don't even know how big the fire was really.

Hey,fellow slime fans
What's up?
Btw do u guys actually agree of anime rim being 4-C with gluttony overtime?If so i will make the crt as its a small one.

I personally think "5-B, likely 4-C" is fine. You can make a CRT and let people debate it.
It getting accepted likely hinges on the Japanese texts, since while the official translations used the word "stars" it was originally translated by someone to be "planet".

it was originally translated by someone to be "planet"
That would have Been alright but the original was Translated from Chinese raws rather than japanese.So we can't really tell if it was changed or not.Also as we know it also says the very stars in the sky.Which would imply it is Actual stars rather than planet

Like I said, if you constructed a convincing argument with evidences, it depends on the staff and others if it will be accepted by then. Just create a CRT.

I won't be able to make CRTs for a while, but I'm planning to make a profile for LN Beretta.

Like I said, if you constructed a convincing argument with evidences, it depends on the staff and others if it will be accepted by then. Just create a CRT.

I won't be able to make CRTs for a while, but I'm planning to make a profile for LN Beretta.
Oh its about time we got LN Beretta. I scale pretty much every character significant character and have scans for every main character and all side/supporting characters in association with Tempest.

So if you need scans I can help.

Oh its about time we got LN Beretta. I scale pretty much every character significant character and have scans for every main character and all side/supporting characters in association with Tempest.

So if you need scans I can help.
Thanks, that would be really helpful. I'm planning to skim volumes for Beretta but it would take time as right now I'm quite busy with IRL demands.
It would be nice if there is a character profile for Beretta, as well as a picture for his profile other than the one being used for his WN version (though if there is none better, that one can probably work as well since it's from the LN anyways IIRC).
I recently uploaded a sandbox containing a really rough draft of Beretta's profile. Most of the powers and abilities were just taken from Diablo's profile, those that I think would probably apply to Beretta.

Thanks, that would be really helpful. I'm planning to skim volumes for Beretta but it would take time as right now I'm quite busy with IRL demands.
It would be nice if there is a character profile for Beretta, as well as a picture for his profile other than the one being used for his WN version (though if there is none better, that one can probably work as well since it's from the LN anyways IIRC).
I recently uploaded a sandbox containing a really rough draft of Beretta's profile. Most of the powers and abilities were just taken from Diablo's profile, those that I think would probably apply to Beretta.
"He had readied his Neutron Launcher after the second man had fallen, and he now fired it without hesitation.

It was possible that he would hit his own men, but he had decided that it was a sacrifice he was willing to make in order to take down the monster that was Beretta.

The neutron beam turned into a missile that shot towards Beretta at the speed of light"

"He had been disassembling the Powered Suits and analyzing their features.

And then he had incorporated it as his own power, allowing for him to use all of those abilities.

Not only that, but they had been altered to be more efficient and powerful"

extra story.FTL Beretta 🤔

"He had readied his Neutron Launcher after the second man had fallen, and he now fired it without hesitation.

It was possible that he would hit his own men, but he had decided that it was a sacrifice he was willing to make in order to take down the monster that was Beretta.

The neutron beam turned into a missile that shot towards Beretta at the speed of light"

"He had been disassembling the Powered Suits and analyzing their features.

And then he had incorporated it as his own power, allowing for him to use all of those abilities.

Not only that, but they had been altered to be more efficient and powerful"

extra story.FTL Beretta 🤔
That's WN. Also Beretta didn't dodge the Neutron Launcher. He barely reacted depending how you look at it.

Well I don't know if I can edit the page. I haven't worked on a profile before but I not unwilling to learn. Mainly though its because I'm currently in a foreign country.

I did however take a look. This just a starting point.

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (comparable to majin who can lift several tons)

Stamina: High (Demons do not require rest of any kind or sustenance. Their existence is perpetuated by magical energy).

Intelligence: Above Average (I can't think of anything particularly impressive). Maybe tricking Guy about his loyalties or Beretta aiding in Ramiris' research and managing the Labyrinth...

Arch Doll: The greater demon has taken the magisteel medium as its magical corpus. Infusing the corpus with its soul and magicules.
(He may have also just evolved into an archdemon equivalent but wr don't know)

Chaos Doll: The Arch Doll has gained both holy and demonic elements. (Chaos = holy demonic)

Resistances: (This for Arch Doll key)
Status Effects Nullification
Natural Effects Resistance
Elemental Attack Resistance
Physical Attack Resistance
Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance

Last edited:
Well I don't know if I can edit the page. I haven't worked on a profile before but I not unwilling to learn. Mainly though its because I'm currently in a foreign country.
It's my own sandbox so you can't edit it, but you will be able to if I already upload and create it as a page in the wiki. I will do itonce the profile appears to be ready enough to be published.

It would be nice if there are scans, and also definitions for the resistances. I've began adding them.

Anyways, is anyone else annoyed at how inconsistent FUSE rights his energy system?
Because apparently, this is how it actually works:
Magicules = used by majins, monsters
Mana
= used by humans (and probably demihumans as well, meaning dwarves and elves)

Yet FUSE pretty much forgets everything about mana for the vast majority of the novels and everyone and their mothers have and uses magicules.

Also with the relationship between Holy and Demonic, which while may not be contradictory, isn't completely explained either.
I'm still confused whether or not the Holy Element and Spiritrons/Spirit Particles are the same thing. Another thing is that Spirit Particles are building blocks of Magicules, meaning it is a smaller part of magicules, so technically everyone has spirit particles. An important thing to note here is that the Demonic Element refers to Magicules, so...

I'm forgetful, so FUSE's writing doesn't really help.

That's WN. Also Beretta didn't dodge the Neutron Launcher. He barely reacted depending how you look at it.
i said he can use that SoL abilities but more powerful not dodge it. and iirc he changed that neuron beam direction before it can hit him for the 2nd time

"The effect would be the transfer of an immense amount of kinetic energy as a reaction of colliding with the target, turning the target into hot plasma.

–Or it should have.

“Wh-what the… IMPOOSSSIBBLEEE!!”

A phenomenon that was so unreal was occurring before Karman’s very eyes.

The neutron beam had changed course right before hitting Beretta and disappeared into the ceiling.

In Karman’s machine-assisted vision, he could see the afterglow of the neutron beam as it reacted with the atomic nucleus in the atmosphere and turned into plasma before disappearing into the ceiling."

Anyways, is anyone else annoyed at how inconsistent FUSE rights his energy system?
Mana

Yet FUSE pretty much forgets everything about mana for the vast majority of the novels and everyone and their mothers have and uses magicules.

Also with the relationship between Holy and Demonic, which while may not be contradictory, isn't completely explained either.
I'm still confused whether or not the Holy Element and Spiritrons/Spirit Particles are the same thing. Another thing is that Spirit Particles are building blocks of Magicules, meaning it is a smaller part of magicules, so technically everyone has spirit particles. An important thing to note here is that the Demonic Element refers to Magicules, so...

I mean...the most consistent thing FUSE ever did is his inconsistency.

Where Mana mentioned? The only energy ever mentioned inside of human body is Holy Energy when Rudra named Gy from what i know. Also what the needs of Mana when Magic user pretty much still use Magicules or Spiritons.

Pretty sure Spiritons and Holy Elements are the same thing like Magicules and Demonic Elements iirc. In a sense of Magicules based being, yes they are...technically. I think that's why Spiritons basically counter Magicules, bcs Spiritons what Magicules made of so they can break(purify) them easily...maybe.

Last edited:
Where Mana mentioned?
It's mentioned multiple times especially when the focus is on human characters like Hinata and the Ten Saints.

There was even an entire scene IIRC where Rimuru thought the Ten Saints were going to be poisoned eating the black magic rice, which had high concentration of magicules. But it was converted to mana when they ate it.

It's mentioned multiple times especially when the focus is on human characters like Hinata and the Ten Saints.

There was even an entire scene IIRC where Rimuru thought the Ten Saints were going to be poisoned eating the black magic rice, which had high concentration of magicules. But it was converted to mana when they ate it.
There is huh...completely forgot about it.

After checking it, it seems Mana is Aura/Spirit Aura maybe Youki or some sort but got translated as Mana. It seems everyone have Mana either you a monster or human.

"Wisdom King Raphael-sensei said it would offer the user’s mana——which is their spirit aura——to the spirits so that they can be materialized." – V8 FanTL

"After being immersed in Rimuru-sama’s mana, it will grow——evolve. And it will look the same as now, like an average weapon." – V8 FanTL

"By the way, Shion, she’s truly strong. From this fight, it was proven that by utilizing mana in a different way, even when you are confronted by a rival on par in strength, you can still defeat them with ease." – V8 FanTL

Last edited:
Lmao that just makes things more confusing. Though I think it's more consistent that everyone has mana.
Maybe there's more consistency in the rules of things about this. But since there isn't an outright focus of the power system, you need to read all the volumes and collect the evidences from each. Which makes it even more annoying not just because it's too long but because of the differences in translations between Yen Press and Tensura Fan.

It's just annoying for me since I've been planning to make a blog post about Slime in the future.

After cheking YP version and other Volumes of both TL, it seems Mana/Magical Force or Magical Energy(YP) not really an Aura but also some kind of energy/pure energy from Magicules.

This also make it more iffy and iffy the more you read about it.

"Its fuel comes from the crystallization of magicule in the atmospher——the so called 「Magic Crystal」.

Normally, we wouldn’t consider using「Magic Crystal」as fuel directly due to its low efficiency. Unlike the 「Magic Stone」 crafted by the Freedom Association with unique technology, 「Magic Crystal」 is very unstable. If directly converted to mana, ninety percent of its content would dissipate and be wasted." – V7 FanTL

"On the other hand, the use of 「Magic Crystal」as a fuel seems surprisingly simple.

The stones would use their magicule (mana) to cast the spells of 「Engraving Magic」 to form magic circles." – V7 FanTL

"The Holy power begins to flow and gather on top of the Holy Purification Barrier. This is all being converted to mana that gives Gerald a boost in magic. If Reynald allowed them to do so without suppressing, the four squadmates’ mana pool would go out of control." – V7 FanTL

"The crystals made from magicules collected from the air—in other words, magic crystals. Normally, these crystals would be too inefficient an energy source to use for fuel as is. Unlike the magic stones crafted with secret Free Guild technology, magic crystals were neither uniform nor stable. Converting them into magic energy would cause a good 90 percent of their magicules to dissipate into the atmosphere." – V7 YP

"The other paladins began to pool their forces together as instructed, a torrent of holy power right at the apex of the Holy Field. This was then reduced to pure magical energy, amplified by an injection of Garde’s own strength. Without Renard’s guiding hand, the force of these four paladins would fall out of control." – V7 YP

I think the only way to make it clear is to check the RAW and compare it with both TL. Although it's gonna take a long time and just added more work.

Last edited:
Mana, Energy, and Magicules are practically interchangeable based on these. Which can make AP scaling easier since the amount of energy/mana/magicules also typically translates to how much raw power they possess (not counting Arts and Skills, which massively affects a character's AP regardless of energy content).

But it is a massive pain in the ass when you want to make the power system easier to understand lol, especially when you try to involve their supposed conversions, and the topic of spirit particles, and so on.

Mana, Energy, and Magicules are practically interchangeable based on these. Which can make AP scaling easier since the amount of energy/mana/magicules also typically translates to how much raw power they possess (not counting Arts and Skills, which massively affects a character's AP regardless of energy content).
Magicules is interchangable with Energy bcs Energy (エネルギー) is Magicule's (魔素, Maso) actual rubby text so not surprising but this Mana thing interchangable to Energy and to some extent Magicules is a surprise. Well it's more of a filtered Magicules and separated Energy from it ig.

"Understood. The subject Fritz’s magic power–recovery effect has been confirmed. Those with resistance to magicules seem to be able to convert them into energy." – V8 YP

"《Answer. Mana restoration effect confirmed on individual 「Fritz」. If target possesses 「Resistance」 against magicules, mana will likely be converted to energy.》" – V8 FanTL

Last edited:
Mana

Magicules and mana are interchangeable like you have been discussing. I'm currently on V6 for 4th reading. If you have anything specific you want I can get it, if I don't already have it

Holy element and spirit particles are completely separate. Holy element and by extension Holy Magic purifies magicules. Spirit Particles do not. And that means any Holy Magic that doesn't use holy elements (yep that's a thing) but simply spirit particles won't have that effect.

I don't think Demonic element is magicules, especially since even humans have magicules. But just an unquantifiable quality innately possessed by monsters. You could say its what truly distinguishes what a monster is.

i said he can use that SoL abilities but more powerful not dodge it. and iirc he changed that neuron beam direction before it can hit him for the 2nd time

"The effect would be the transfer of an immense amount of kinetic energy as a reaction of colliding with the target, turning the target into hot plasma.

–Or it should have.

“Wh-what the… IMPOOSSSIBBLEEE!!”

A phenomenon that was so unreal was occurring before Karman’s very eyes.

The neutron beam had changed course right before hitting Beretta and disappeared into the ceiling.

In Karman’s machine-assisted vision, he could see the afterglow of the neutron beam as it reacted with the atomic nucleus in the atmosphere and turned into plasma before disappearing into the ceiling."
Yeah he manipulated space the second time. He can definitely react to it. I believe he even softened himself initially too.

I don't think Demonic element is magicules, especially since even humans have magicules. But just an unquantifiable quality innately possessed by monsters. You could say its what truly distinguishes what a monster is.
It is...Magicules is Magic/Demonic Element aka Maso(魔素) that's why it's actually more like Atom than Molecule. I don't think human have Magicules inside them but certainly they have Energy like that Mana and Holy energy...i mean it's even said multiple times that Magicules is poison for human and only human with resistance to it can covert them to their Energy, unless you already mutated and become Demonoid or similiar case.

It is...Magicules is Magic/Demonic Element aka Maso(魔素) that's why it's actually more like Atom than Molecule. I don't think human have Magicules inside them but certainly they have Energy like that Mana and Holy energy...i mean it's even said multiple times that Magicules is poison for human and only human with resistance to it can covert them to their Energy, unless you already mutated and become Demonoid or similiar case.
Human are said to have magicules on several occasions. Even Otherworldlers have more than normal. The children had tons of rampant energy.

Magicules isn't inherently poison its just when it's high density. There are magicules everywhere. Hell when you come to the Cardinal World your body is reconstructed to be semi-physical. Meaning you have magical energy within your composition. There tons of humans in Tempest where the magicule density is higher than normal. It's just at acceptable levels. Magicules can harm and kill monsters too. That's why Rimuru needed to train Veldora otherwise his presence would kill most of the Tempest residents.

Human are said to have magicules on several occasions. Even Otherworldlers have more than normal. The children had tons of rampant energy.

Magicules isn't inherently poison its just when it's high density. There are magicules everywhere. Hell when you come to the Cardinal World your body is reconstructed to be semi-physical. Meaning you have magical energy within your composition. There tons of humans in Tempest where the magicule density is higher than normal. It's just at acceptable levels. Magicules can harm and kill monsters too. That's why Rimuru needed to train Veldora otherwise his presence would kill most of the Tempest residents.
Well in some cases, maybe there are some human that have it inside them but the amount is little that's why they mostly use Magic Stone/Crystal or Magicules in the air to use Magic. What i say human in this case is the original resident bcs it's already a matter of fact that Otherworlders are full of Energy either bcs their special physique or anything else, that's also the reason they can get Unique Skill.

Human normally have very little to none tolerant to Magicules compared to Monsters or Majin, that's why...even in Tempest they already adjusted the Magicules in the air to an acceptable level for human and weaker monster, not to mention if they already have a certain resistance to it bcs when exposed to Magicule either you mutated or gaining more resistance to it after all.

Last edited:
Holy Magic certainly have 2 type of function, either purifying Magicules or pure usage of Spiritons. Either way to use Holy magic you still need to use Spiritons, without it you can't use Holy Magic...maybe limited use the same way Shuna does in V6 can work too ig.

Holy Element also come from the usage of Spiritons it seems.

"《Answer. The attack just now——「Melt Slash」 was canceled by「Gluttonous King Beelzebub」 and engaged by「Predation」at the same time. The information gathered then was successful in analyzing the random motion of「Spirit Particles」. That is why defense mechanism was able to predict the attack of holy-element. In addition, you’ve obtained Holy Sword technique 「Melt Slash」. 》" – V7 FanTL

Last edited:
Holy element and spirit particles are completely separate. Holy element and by extension Holy Magic purifies magicules. Spirit Particles do not. And that means any Holy Magic that doesn't use holy elements (yep that's a thing) but simply spirit particles won't have that effect.
That's interesting, I think you might be correct. But I've also read that spirit particles purify magicules, or maybe I'm just misremembering.
What is consistently undeniable fact though is that the Holy Magic that purifies magicules aren't really harmful to humans (unless intended to be use that way). Meanwhile Spirit Particles, like Disintegration, would actually erase everything, monster or not, magicule or not.
According to Tensura Fan, the demonic element refers to magicule, and only monsters possess magicule as humans use mana and the holy element counters monsters.
This is one of the great inconsistencies I'm talking about, because FUSE might have intended to make that distinction at some point in the story, but may have gotten lazy, which is why most of the time, literally everyone including humans have magicules.
There are rare times where humans are described to have mana instead of magicules, but the monsters are described to use mana too, multiple times each volume.
Then there are times like when Fritz ate the Black Magic Rice and his Resistance to Magicules "converted the mana into energy", and how Saint Yuuki has the energy that, if converted into magicules, puts him on par with Ruminas and Leon.
It's true that monsters are innately possessing magicules though.

I updated a lot of Beretta's profile. I think the only thing it needs is if Beretta had any additional abilities in his Chaos Doll form. Also if there are any scans for them, as well as his resistances. It would be nice if there's a scan of his stats like the other characters too, if there are any.

I'll make a CRT about him and some other characters soon.

Last edited:
By the way, how would you guys rank the god tiers as of Volume 18?

There's a lot more of them than expected. There's Rimuru, Guy, Milim, Velgrynd, and Veldora in the good guys side. Zegion and Diablo from Tempest may count too, and they have the addition of Obera from Milim's side.

Meanwhile, there's Michael, Zelanus, Feldway, and Velzard in the bad guys side. With Zalario and the wildcard Ivarage might count too.

Michael's been set up as a great final villain already with his laundry list of abilities.
Justice King Michael: Michael himself is an Ultimate Skill with an ego. The King of Justice is capable of controlling other Ultimate Skills of the Angelic System. With this, the dominated users of Angelic Skills will feel absolute loyalty to the user of Michael and will follow any and all commands.
  • Castle Guard: Michael's absolute defense, it defends against any and all attacks as long as the user doesn't move.
  • Army of Angels Armageddon: A skill that summons the army of heaven, controlling millions of Angels.
  • Ultimate Dominion: Through the control circuit present in Angelic Ultimate Skills, Michael can dominate their users. This will result to the users being overwhelmed with unwavering loyalty towards Michael, despite retaining their ego and memories. This also applies to those given Ultimate Gifts by Michael. He can also strengthen his control over them, and can control them without their knowing.
  • Regalia Dominion: Michael can dominate others in his presence or through the use of Judgement Bullet. However, the target must be weaker or be weakened first in order for the domination to succeed. The two known victims of this skill are Veldora and Yuuki Kagurazaka.
Abilities Obtained Through Domination:
  • Patience King Gabriel: Velzard's Ultimate Skill, Michael used this to dominate Velzard and he potentially can use its abilities.
  • Charity King Raguel: Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill, Michael used this to dominate Velgrynd and he potentially can use its abilities.
  • Purity King Metatron: Leon's Ultimate Skill, Michael used this to dominate Velgrynd and he potentially can use its abilities.
  • Greedy King Mammon: Yuuki's Ultimate Skill, which Michael obtained after dominating the former. He used this to drain Velgrynd's Dragon Factor.
  • Heavenly King Astarte: Dino's Ultimate Skill, Michael used this to dominate Dino and he potentially can use its abilities.
  • Judgment King Israfil: Zalario's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Salvation King Azrael: Obera's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Rigor King Jibril: Pico's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Glory King Haniel: Gracia's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Evil Dragon King Azi Dahaka: Vega's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Dominion King Melchidezek: Kagali's Ultimate Gift born out of Michael's Ultimate Gift Alternative, this was used by Michael to control her.
  • Conviction King Sandalphon: Arios's Ultimate Gift, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Multiple Weapon: Orlia's Ultimate Gift, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • World Map: Mai Furuki's Ultimate Gift born out of Michael's Ultimate Gift Alternative and her Unique Skill Traveler. This allows the user to locate any place in the world and understand what is happening there. It also allows Instantaneous Movement which allows movement at any distance without time difference. It can however only identify the coordinates of a single space-time, and cannot cross dimensional barriers. Through Mai, Michael used this to find the user of Purity King Metatron)
  • Blaze King Agni: Jahil's Ultimate Gift given to him by Michael, derived from Charity King Raguel. It has the power to manipulate flames similar to, but weaker than Raguel.

There's a lot more of them than expected. There's Rimuru, Guy, Milim, Velgrynd, and Veldora in the good guys side. Zegion and Diablo from Tempest may count too, and they have the addition of Obera from Milim's side.

Meanwhile, there's Michael, Zelanus, Feldway, and Velzard in the bad guys side. With Zalario and the wildcard Ivarage might count too.

Michael's been set up as a great final villain already with his laundry list of abilities.
Justice King Michael: Michael himself is an Ultimate Skill with an ego. The King of Justice is capable of controlling other Ultimate Skills of the Angelic System. With this, the dominated users of Angelic Skills will feel absolute loyalty to the user of Michael and will follow any and all commands.
  • Castle Guard: Michael's absolute defense, it defends against any and all attacks as long as the user doesn't move.
  • Army of Angels Armageddon: A skill that summons the army of heaven, controlling millions of Angels.
  • Ultimate Dominion: Through the control circuit present in Angelic Ultimate Skills, Michael can dominate their users. This will result to the users being overwhelmed with unwavering loyalty towards Michael, despite retaining their ego and memories. This also applies to those given Ultimate Gifts by Michael. He can also strengthen his control over them, and can control them without their knowing.
  • Regalia Dominion: Michael can dominate others in his presence or through the use of Judgement Bullet. However, the target must be weaker or be weakened first in order for the domination to succeed. The two known victims of this skill are Veldora and Yuuki Kagurazaka.
  • Patience King Gabriel: Velzard's Ultimate Skill, Michael used this to dominate Velzard and he potentially can use its abilities.
  • Charity King Raguel: Velgrynd's Ultimate Skill, Michael used this to dominate Velgrynd and he potentially can use its abilities.
  • Purity King Metatron: Leon's Ultimate Skill, Michael used this to dominate Velgrynd and he potentially can use its abilities.
  • Greedy King Mammon: Yuuki's Ultimate Skill, which Michael obtained after dominating the former. He used this to drain Velgrynd's Dragon Factor.
  • Heavenly King Astarte: Dino's Ultimate Skill, Michael used this to dominate Dino and he potentially can use its abilities.
  • Judgment King Israfil: Zalario's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Salvation King Azrael: Obera's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Rigor King Jibril: Pico's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Glory King Haniel: Gracia's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Evil Dragon King Azi Dahaka: Vega's Ultimate Skill, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Dominion King Melchidezek: Kagali's Ultimate Gift born out of Michael's Ultimate Gift Alternative, this was used by Michael to control her.
  • Conviction King Sandalphon: Arios's Ultimate Gift, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • Multiple Weapon: Orlia's Ultimate Gift, Michael can potentially can use its abilities.
  • World Map: Mai Furuki's Ultimate Gift born out of Michael's Ultimate Gift Alternative and her Unique Skill Traveler. This allows the user to locate any place in the world and understand what is happening there. It also allows Instantaneous Movement which allows movement at any distance without time difference. It can however only identify the coordinates of a single space-time, and cannot cross dimensional barriers. Through Mai, Michael used this to find the user of Purity King Metatron)
  • Blaze King Agni: Jahil's Ultimate Gift given to him by Michael, derived from Charity King Raguel. It has the power to manipulate flames similar to, but weaker than Raguel.

Michael also could use Creator to give himself Anti-Skill, evolve and Analyze skills.

Not sure if Fuze remembers about Creator much, though.

That's interesting, I think you might be correct. But I've also read that spirit particles purify magicules, or maybe I'm just misremembering.
What is consistently undeniable fact though is that the Holy Magic that purifies magicules aren't really harmful to humans (unless intended to be use that way). Meanwhile Spirit Particles, like Disintegration, would actually erase everything, monster or not, magicule or not.
Disintegration is the ultimate holy magic so yeah destroys physical matter and spiritual matter.
According to Tensura Fan, the demonic element refers to magicule, and only monsters possess magicule as humans use mana and the holy element counters monsters.
This is one of the great inconsistencies I'm talking about, because FUSE might have intended to make that distinction at some point in the story, but may have gotten lazy, which is why most of the time, literally everyone including humans have magicules.
There are rare times where humans are described to have mana instead of magicules, but the monsters are described to use mana too, multiple times each volume.
Then there are times like when Fritz ate the Black Magic Rice and his Resistance to Magicules "converted the mana into energy", and how Saint Yuuki has the energy that, if converted into magicules, puts him on par with Ruminas and Leon.
It's true that monsters are innately possessing magicules though.
True enough. Its either inconsistent or totally irrelevant because its just a misnomer. Regardless I don't think we'll get any further on said issue.
I updated a lot of Beretta's profile. I think the only thing it needs is if Beretta had any additional abilities in his Chaos Doll form. Also if there are any scans for them, as well as his resistances. It would be nice if there's a scan of his stats like the other characters too, if there are any.

I'll make a CRT about him and some other characters soon.
What other characters?

Beretta Status: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...912128/Screenshot_20210620-213501_Lithium.jpg

Chaos Doll: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...579988/Screenshot_20201003-095122_Lithium.jpg

Unique Skill: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...101554/Screenshot_20201003-095146_Lithium.jpg

Piorra > Base Clayman and Beretta taking out Piorra: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...667200/Screenshot_20210506-141755_Lithium.jpg

Possibly S Rank /Disaster Class Beretta. (Considering he was part of LET at the time):

Yeah I've deliberated a bit but there's not much point ranking them now since several have new skills, abilities, or power ups they yet to use or barely tapped into.

Before I rank anyone ill say that AP wise their all either planetary or universal (depending on V17).

Ivarage (probably pretty chad, Veldanava stepped in for a reason)
Michael
Velzard
Guy = Wrathful Milim (possibly higher since she was a child since she last used her US)
Rimuru
Velgrynd
Base Milim = Veldora
Feldway = Zelanus (he's pretty crazy considering all the amps Feldway got since they fought)
Zalario
Diablo
Obera
[Trio Demoness would go here depending how you look at Diablo's statement.]
Zegion (I'm just listening to Diablo for now, probably much higher)

Jahil's pretty strong too. Not god tier but I think he might be the dark horse. He's gonna woop some more ass. Silvia cool too.

We still have more unnamed Insectors, the Ivarage's beast clan, and probably more angels. Pretty wild. Maybe some Titans too...

Community Gamer, Rimuru's EP is over 173,000,000+ when factoring Veldora's and Velgryng's EP which Ciel mentioned it should count (Volume 16 chapter 4).
Rimuru would be above Micheal so far since his EP is around 90 millions.

Going EP alone, Guy is below all the True Dragons (40 million vs the 70+ millions that all the current True Dragons have). However, Guy could defeat Velgrynd and possibly Veldora thanks to the Time Stop. And maybe Lucifer. Whenever we get the full details of that power in the LN, if it does anything beyond power-copying.

Apparently Satanel is the most broken of the Sin series, since Guy also refers to its power as 'broken' and the only one that compares to Michael. I wonder if it got any new sub-abilities, considering that in the WN Yuuki seemed to think that among all the skills, Belzebuth was the most broken one.

what about Velgrynd's statement in volume 17 which says 'There were weak worlds that could be blown away by a True Dragon if it unleashed all of its strength'?

could it not be a Low-Multiverse feat?

Back