• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Its not, Infinite Prison waz containing the rampant negative energy within Chloe inside of Infinite Prison.
Basically, the Infinite Prison consisted of an infinite number of imaginary spaces.
The hero’s Unlimited Imprisonment could hold its target captive in an infinite number of imaginary spaces for all of time. (Volume 1)
Imaginary Space is a chaotic world/chaotic dimension
Imaginary Space…a chaotic world. The super-evolved version of ‘Stomach’ and ‘Isolation’ was a prison that locked away whatever should be isolated. (Volume 16)

Rimuru's Imaginary Space when he became a True Dragon is significantly different from the imaginary space used for Infinite Prison, apparently.

"Infinite number of imaginary spaces" is probably a mistranslation, it's just infinite-sized imaginary space.

I made one for Carrera too
Could this be posted? Tho this format is different from the rest of the profile but there are these as well which have a similar format from rest of the pages. Also someone needs to check the listed abilities are correct or not
I tried profiling the demoness trio, and this is the result.

Testarossa
Ultima
Carrera

If something is wrong or lacking, you guys can tell me. I'm still learning to create a profile.
They should have inorganic physiology? They are made up of magisteel and self-sustenance all types, also you should put '-' between 6A

Could this be posted? Tho this format is different from the rest of the profile but there are these as well which have a similar format from rest of the pages. Also someone needs to check the listed abilities are correct or not

They should have inorganic physiology? They are made up of magisteel and self-sustenance all types, also you should put '-' between 6A
Yeah they should have inorganic physiology because of the body that rimuru create

Not that we know of. Has the Light Novel introduced an infinite multiverse yet, or is Veldanava's multiverse still finite?

Not that we know of. Has the Light Novel introduced an infinite multiverse yet, or is Veldanava's multiverse still finite?
Nothing concrete.
Only a possibility of a higher space containing all universes, but no conclusive evidences of that either at the moment.

Verse still peaks at 2-B.

low 1c. velgrynd when she looking for rudra's soul said theres space between 2 spacetimes. but it only stated once. so we dont have enough evidence to upgrade it

Probably because Fuse doesn't seem the type to go into meta reality-fiction relationships or scientific mathematics-based cosmologies, and them giving an indepth explanation about the dimensions suitable to be considered higher dimensions by the Wiki standards seems low based off how they have written their stories so far.

Probably because Fuse doesn't seem the type to go into meta reality-fiction relationships or scientific mathematics-based cosmologies, and them giving an indepth explanation about the dimensions suitable to be considered higher dimensions by the Wiki standards seems low based off how they have written their stories so far.
Yeah I mean....we got FTL speeds (combat speeds) in same moment we got Inaccessible if not Immeasurable speed. And it only scales to 5. And that's all from the same volume. Personally I don't care if Tensura scales but it could use better hax (I'm super glad about Reverse Fate).

my greatest hope that maybe, just maybe the fuse mentions a "space with countable infinite dimensions" or something that of at least level 1-C

Veldanava would scale to the creation of the multiverse, and Rimuru is completely slated to surpass Veldanava as of the ending of the 19th volume.
So yeah these two characters would likely scale to what kind of multiverse Tensura has.

WN eos rimuru should "Self-Destruction" from Akashic Records

"Veldora was powerful, and he had realized that he couldn’t win even before fighting.

For him to be able to deal a blow to Veldora’s main body before him while he was still alive was the result of multiple strokes of good luck……

That’s why Kondou faithfully carried out the order.

「――Overdrive[10]」

In other words, it was a self-destruction."
-wn242

"Veldora was powerful, and he had realized that he couldn’t win even before fighting.

For him to be able to deal a blow to Veldora’s main body before him while he was still alive was the result of multiple strokes of good luck……

「――Overdrive[10]」

-wn242
gonna make rimuru become nom3 in terms of profile w the most ability 🗿

Its not, Infinite Prison waz containing the rampant negative energy within Chloe inside of Infinite Prison.
yo bro i think unlimited prison is a hyperversal structure..
Like we all know unlimited prison contain infinite number of imaginary space.
and imaginary space is a chaotic dimension that has infinite sized

what do you guys think

why rimuru didnt have "Damage Reduction" in his profile?

「――Overdrive[10]」

-wn242
@Bernkastelll if u have time.idk how to make crt 🗿

Back