• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teruhashi intelligence and stamina upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Thought I would randomly watch an episode of the anime to relax and found out that I completely missed some valuable Teruhashi intelligence feats.

I added them to the respect blog already.

Text summary: Teruhashi remembers the names of everyone in school and later on seemingly also their birthdays and blood types. She also notices if someone gets a haircut and later expands her knowledge to the point of noticing if they changed their fabric softener, prescription of their glasses, lotion, college of choice and pin of their debit card.

Saiki notes in that regard that she can read people's thoughts almost as well as if she had telepathy.

Given that I would suggest to either upgrade her to just "Gifted" or to rank her as "Gifted, Genius in social intelligence" given the mentioned ability to read people and her other feats of social influencing which can be found in the respect blog (although those are in part due to her appearance as well).

Additionally, her feat of not sleeping for several days to study (also mentioned in the intelligence scans) might warrant a stamina upgrade to Athletic or Peak Human.

What do you think? And, if you agree with the upgrade, which options would you prefer?

Gifted in general, Genius in social intelligence seems fine.

Peak human stamina seems fine as well.

Alright, I applied the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back