• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Barbaria (Clash of Clans) vs The Scout (Team Fortress 2)

Clash-of-clans
Tf2 scout
Scenario: The Chief is attacking Mann Co because he counts it as a base. Scout is running around behind the scenes until he meets eyes with a Barbarian convieniently placed there. "He knows where I am..." Scout says as he looks at the sky. All the other Mercs along with Saxton Hale are fighting a P.E.K.K.A. The Barbarian roars and charges at him.

Both are in base, Scout has all stock weapons.

But Barbarian's speed is rated as "Unknown". Scout has GUNS while Barbarian has SWORDS.

I vote Scout for a wider array of weapons, range, and his intelligence. Because of course, a street scraper is smarter than a barbarian.

I actually made the Barbarian's profile. He was standing on a cannonball after it had gotten fired(by a highly amped cannon) and he viewed his surroundings in slow motion.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
I actually made the Barbarian's profile. He was standing on a cannonball after it had gotten fired(by a highly amped cannon) and he viewed his surroundings in slow motion.
Even so the speed gap is not that wide, or Scout may be faster. He's Mach 2.34.

Back