• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle For Power - Roleplaying Game - Character Creation

I am The Wrath of The Sun Deity, first of his creations. It is my solemn duty to prepare you for all that may arise.

First, you must sign this contract.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Background:

Powers: [No God-Like. Six Powers]

Weakness:

Once you are ready... please inform me and I shall get you ready for the battle! - [Battle]

Note: All powers must come from Here. No God-like powers are allowed until I say they are. We are going to be going through a merit system. The more amazing the feat... the more powerful you shall become.

[Meta Thread]

Name: Sockeye

Appearance: A large robust Suchomimus with bison-like ridges on his back and neck. He has the coloration of a male spawning-phase sockeye salmon and the scales of a Chinese alligator.

Personality: Sockeye can be upbeat and cheerful, though he can retain a semi-serious attitude when he needs to be. Still, he can be rather eccentric and has a habit of thinking outside the box and goofing off. When in his feral mind, however, he becomes a whole different beast, lashing out at his foes in an animalistic manner and trading in his goofy nature in favor of sheer aggression and anger.

Background: Sockeye hails from a world inhabitated by dinosaurs, the Suchomimus in particular descended from a mixed heritage that left him with the traits of other species.

Powers: Dino-Dragon Physiology, Fun Lord, Chaos Empowerment, Pheromone Generation, Feral Mind

Weakness: Tends not to take many matters seriously; reduced to an animalistic state when Feral Mind's active

Kiryu2012 said:
Name: Sockeye

Appearance: A large robust Suchomimus with bison-like ridges on his back and neck. He has the coloration of a male spawning-phase sockeye salmon and the scales of a Chinese alligator.

Personality: Sockeye can be upbeat and cheerful, though he can retain a semi-serious attitude when he needs to be. Still, he can be rather eccentric and has a habit of thinking outside the box and goofing off. When in his feral mind, however, he becomes a whole different beast, lashing out at his foes in an animalistic manner and trading in his goofy nature in favor of sheer aggression and anger.

Background: Sockeye hails from a world inhabitated by dinosaurs, the Suchomimus in particular descended from a mixed heritage that left him with the traits of other species.

Powers: Dino-Dragon Physiology, Fun Lord, Chaos Empowerment, Pheromone Generation, Feral Mind

Weakness: Tends not to take many matters seriously; reduced to an animalistic state when Feral Mind's active
My Lord accepts all in their glory. May you survive and thrive. One word of advice... Watch out for the hunters. They have the strange ability to nullify broken powers like Fun Lord.

My Lord shall introduce you into the world. Please have patience.

Walker21232123 said:
Then go to be NPC.
[This is the Character Creation Page: Please leave all Meta Comments in my message wall or until I make a Meta Thread. Thank you for your questions.]

How many powers are we allowed?(Kinda a meta comment but for convenience and practicality's sake I am asking here)

Name: Crunkledunk Webster

Age: 200000, with the mental age of an erratic 9 year old

Appearance: Wears Wizardly robes with no trousers. 3 foot tall and has an extremely wrinkled blue face. Despite his elderly appearance he is clean-shaven revealing more wrinkles

Personality: Extremely egotistical and deluded, yet fairly benign in his hinderance. Had no knowledge of standard social disciplines, somewhat insane, completely unfocused on the world around him and does dangerous things without sufficient reason or for his own entertainment. He also shows signs of a complete lack of empathy but can attain extremely volatile emotions towards anyone he lets his elf draw an emotional attachment to. Essentially the definition of low wisdom.

Background: Comes from the world of dnd where his brain is the result of a manticore licking him in the head, a curse since birth and a lack of any normal experiences in his worldwide journey after he inexplicably just decided he was going to do that. He never was educated but easily learnt wizardly disciplines after a unicorn puked a book on him and just expanded on magic from there.

Powers:[[1]], [[2]],[[3]], [[4]],[[5]]

Weakness: Personality pretty much covers this

All of these are good powers... but restrictions must be put on Divination and Reincarnation.

1: Thou can not learn that which you could not have learned by normal means.

2: Thou can only look into the future by five minutes.

3: Thou can only posses creatures or those who have abandoned the battle. Those who you possess... you will not be able to inherit their powers. Only their physical atributes as your mind and essence overrides the errent soul.

Welcome to The Battle For Power, son of man.

Name: Darren Marcus Comstocke

Appearance:

https://i.imgur.com/uTmcvlQ.jpg

Personality:

Darren is a person who is interested in the paranormal. He runs a paranormal investigation show in the real world called "Boo Watchers". His devotion to his work borders on obsession, and he's quite intellectual, with notable problems with ordinary sciences such as math, but excels in things like literary pursuits.

Background:

Darren studied for many years on the ordinary things that students from early education to college study on a regular basis. Including English, the sciences and yes, the dreaded MATH. With a disability in Math he had to take courses to replace it such as Logic. Eventually he graduated from College and began writing a book.

Finally however, his big break came when he started his show "Boo Watchers" around five years ago, a show which investigated paranormal phenomenon.

Powers:

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Esoteric_Energy_Manipulation

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Spell_Casting

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Lord_Physiology

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Supernatural_Conditio

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Intelligence

Weakness

He is notably smart and gifted, but he has problems connecting with people.

Name: Charley Despo

Appearance: A large mecha in the shape of a dragon. He seems to be a older model with rivets and bolts visible in some spots.

Background: This Charley Despo is just one of many spread around various rps. Each one has a different appearance and set of powers. This version is a human soul infused into a mecha to protect his planet from a inter galactic tyrant.

Powers: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bionic_Dragon_Physiology, https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Electric_Aura, https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Scanning, https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Missile_Generation, https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Plasma_Attacks

Weaknesses: socially awkward and has problems being near new people. Trust issues.

Name: Doomscreamer

Appearance: As in the picture, but way, WAY bigger.

Personality: If there's one thing that can describe Doomscreamer, it's enraged. Doomscreamer relentlessly hates absolutely everything, to the point where all intelligence is crushed beneath an endless bloodlust. He will immediately attack any living being in his eyesight without quarter or mercy and kill them in the most brutal ways imaginable. He has no interest in this "ultimate power" and is driven purely by his insatiable desire for carnage and destruction.

Background: By taking the many genes of the strongest dinosaurs and demons, like the Giganotosaurus and Diablo from Diablo 3, an alien regime created the "ultimate weapon" now known as Doomscreamer.

Powers: Demon Physiology, Reactive Adaptation, Indomitable Rage, Dark Energy Manipulation

Weakness: His sheer rage, while useful in battle, hinders him everywhere else as it makes him feral, primitive, and nearly brainless.

[I do recomend that you use the Link option and just name the power instead of using the whole link name. Also, accepted. You and Charley Despo will be in your own team. If no one joins in the span of a day, then you will be a two man team]

Name:Casco

Appearance: A gray cyclops with a glowing white eye, 10 meters tall, with rocks piled up on his back that he can control independently. Also has hair, wears a black suit, pants and shoes, despite his inhuman appearance.

Background: After having his entire species eradicated by one of his own, instead of fighting the culprit he decided to become a lawyer and get him punished through human means.

Powers: Light Weaponry, Rough Armor, Earth Manipulation, Flight, Enhanced Conditio

Weakness: Is usually calm and collected, but if he feels like the situation is not going his way, he becomes more fearful or angry.

Name: Stan

Appearance: A 20-year old

Personality: A very serious man who likes coffee

Background: A coffee shop owner

Powers: w:c:powerlisting:Semi-Immortality, w:c:powerlisting:Antimatter Manipulation, w:c:powerlisting:Emotional Energy Manipulation, w:c:powerlisting:Gravity Aura

Weakness: None notable.

Name: Liam Caster

Appearance: Sakura Futaba meets Noriaki Kakyoi

Personality: Snarky, aloof and full of danger

Background: Liam is one part of a great hero whose soul was split across different timelines.

Powers:
[[1]] [[2]] [[3]] [[4]] [[5]] [[6]]

Weakness: If he comes in contact with any other fragments he will be stunned.

Thy Lord shall accept you as you are. Thou has decided to raise the power limit by one.

[Please put in a valid link for all the powers]

Thy lord used to limit the power by just five... but he has seen to raise it to six powers. Still no God-Like powers though.

Name: Limure

Appearance: A being in the shape of a man. His body is comprised of pure energy. In his mortal form, he looks to be around his twenties with brown hair and eyes.

Personality: Limuren is a strange being. While he is powerful on his own... he is but an avatar of an even greater being. Limuren is a quiet being that rarely talks or acts without direct orders from his boss.

Background: Unknown - He is but an avatar of an even greater being.

Powers: Nigh Omnipotence, Primordial Force Manipulation,Transcendent Physiology, Author Authority, Conceptual Lordship

Weakness: None

[Note - Screw The Rules!]

I'm confused Homdertalia has 7 powers and absolute weapon proficiency- which is infinite skill. He is essentially invincible with absolute counter.

Waiting for one more person Liam. For the first phase of the battle it is a team of three. Second phase you all will be on your own.

Tago238 said:
I'm confused Homdertalia has 7 powers and absolute weapon proficiency- which is infinite skill. He is essentially invincible with absolute counter.
Don't worry... there are some beasts that he will have to face that are going to make sure that he works to keep his life. The best part about me... I can create some trully terryfying creatures that even the most OP would fear.

But I do think that Hom needs to change his skills.

Back