• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Unoriginal Memes Not sure, invulnerability means that he is immune to any kind of physical attacks. Only hax that works in non-physical way would be effective (like soul manipulation, mind manipulation etc). But maybe my concept of wrong, I do not know for sure now.

Chaos Control does not neg other space-time attacks. Mega Man can also deflect Sonic's attacks, and his also works as an omni-directional shield. He halso has more experience with space and time manipulators than Sonic. He wouyld also be more strategic than Sonic in a fight. He can also aborb Super Sonic's energy to heal himself if he's ever wounded. Sonic has also been knocked out of his super form. Mega Man is also vastly above 29 yottatons, while you're trying tpo say "Sonic is stronger than someone who can beat this person" and act as if it's an actual multiplier giving you a number. You can't say Super Sonic is more powerful without giving an exact number and only using scaling.

It's rather vague saying that he's "massively" above 7.2 yottatons.

But... maybe I have to retract my vote.

Also, if Super Sonic can outlast Mega Man's forms and is basically "invulnerable" then it is a stomp in Sonic's favour.

Dark Gaia did that feat when he was so weak he couldn't handle his own wheight and split apart:https://youtu.be/5Bdtv9PfPvs (29:44)

Regular Dark Gaia is much stronger and Perfect even more and Sonic beat Perfect Dark Gaia.

He has the Ap, even assuming that regular Dark Gaia is 7.2 yottatons Perfect Dark Gaia can stomp people on the level of regular Dark Gaia, the stomp gap is 7.5x in this wikia so Perfect Dark Gaia would be at least seven times stronger than 7 yottatons

Unoriginal Memes said:
Chaos Control does not neg other space-time attacks. Mega Man can also deflect Sonic's attacks, and his also works as an omni-directional shield. He halso has more experience with space and time manipulators than Sonic. He wouyld also be more strategic than Sonic in a fight. He can also aborb Super Sonic's energy to heal himself if he's ever wounded. Sonic has also been knocked out of his super form. Mega Man is also vastly above 29 yottatons, while you're trying tpo say "Sonic is stronger than someone who can beat this person" and act as if it's an actual multiplier giving you a number. You can't say Super Sonic is more powerful without giving an exact number and only using scaling.
Sonic has experience with people like Megaman ( Metal and Emerl), Sonic faced plenty of space and time manipulators as well, Sonic's reflection also works as a shield and can heal himself, also Megaman can only use one weapon at a time so he wouldn't be able to use all those moves at the same time unlike Sonic.

I already explaneid the Ap

It is very simple: If AZ works in sonic then megaman would win, because sonic would be turned into nothing in the first hit, but if sonic invulnerability can block AZ then this is a stomps and the thread should be closed, because nothing more than megaman has would really be effective

Sonic's invulnerability has only been shown against physical attacks (i.e. punching, energy blasts, etc.) Nothing implies his invulnerability let's him survive AZ attacks and we can't just assume it can without any evidence. Anyways, true invulnerability isn't even a thing, and he hasn't shown his invulnerability works against AZ and space-time warping attacks that bypass defenses like Centaur Flash and blinding attacks like Flash Stopper. Yes Mega Man only has access to one of his weapons but he is able to change weapons very quickly and it wouldn't be a considerable advantage for Sonic. And even if we assume Sonic's AO is higher the gap is pretty small so it's negligible. Even then, Mega Man can boost his strength with the Power Gear, and is decently stronger than 29 yottatons.

Most of them are projectiles, but some are in the fashion of shields, and if Sonic tries to hit Mega Man he will get frozen. What Mega Man starts out with is very hard to determine because the player basically chooses what he starts out with. What he'll probably start out with are standard Mega Buster shots, fire weapons, or ice weapons (because those are his most common weapons and he has a lot of those).

If Megaman doesn't start with it Sonic will win, he's stronger, has experience handling foes like Megaman, can reflect his attacks and also has space and time manipulation, and he's also invulnarable to space and time attacks as show in the Time Eater, Solaris and Metal Overlord battles

Flash Stopper doesn't downright stop time. It just freezes enemies by blinding them with a flash. You might be confusing it for Time Stopper. But that attack is only effective against Quick Man.

Centaur Flash MIGHT work considering it works against the Robot Master it is weak to AND regular enemies. But it doesn't work against other bosses IIRC. And he can only use it 7 times (assuming he has no Weapon Tanks).

If it turns out that Centaur Flash CAN hurt Sonic, then I argue that Mega Man wins with this and his AP advantage. If it can't, Sonic wins.

Sonic doesn't have resistance. If you want to bring it up, make a CRT. If it's not on his profile you can't argue it. Mega Man has more ways to reflect attacks, can blind Sonic, and he will probably (1/3) use AZ attacks to lead. Even if he starts with fire attacks, he can just switch over to ice attacks very quickly. You haven't proved he's stronger at all. You only keep saying he beat Perfect Dark Gaia who is a lot stronger than his base form. None of that proves he is stronger and Mega Man is above 29 yottatons via the Power Gear and because he could defeat the bosses in MM11 without the Power Gear, who are stated to be more powerful than anything Wily made before the vents of MM11. Even then, the gap isn't big and wouldn't be a deciding factor. Mega Man also has experience with foes that are similar to Sonic (at least in abilities.)

I literally said he could stun Sonic by blinding him. I'm not confusing it with Time Stopper. And you can't just say it only works against Quick Man.

And Centaur Flash would, because Sonic doesn't have resistance to Space-Time manipulation. Sonic has Space-Time manipulation but no resistance.

Theuser789 said:
Dark Gaia did that feat when he was so weak he couldn't handle his own wheight and split apart:https://youtu.be/5Bdtv9PfPvs (29:44)

Regular Dark Gaia is much stronger and Perfect even more and Sonic beat Perfect Dark Gaia.

He has the Ap, even assuming that regular Dark Gaia is 7.2 yottatons Perfect Dark Gaia can stomp people on the level of regular Dark Gaia, the stomp gap is 7.5x in this wikia so Perfect Dark Gaia would be at least seven times stronger than 7 yottatons
I have explaneid, you keep refusing the explanation.

AZ doesn't negate durability.

I already explaneid why I think Sonic takes this, I am sick of repeting myself

Migué explaneid the problem with Flash Stopper and Centaur Flash, Sonic has comparable Ap so Centaur Flash wouldn't work

Az still remains as a durability negation and the new rules do not apply to megaman:

"Therefore, I propose we drop Durability Negation for any Absolute-Zero wielders, unless said wielders directly manipulate the body heat of their foe through some means, disregarding the need for attacks. t qualify for Durability Negation. "

All AZ users in Megaman universe can freeze their foes body after hiting them with AZ and even the gameplay itself show it.

If sonic does not resist AZ Megaman will win. Sonic can not one-shot megaman, even if his AP is better by ur theory. Eventually Megaman will use his best Hax and it will only take a single shot for Sonic to be reduced to nothing and with double gear there is a great chance of him to hit and everything is over for sonic.

I feel like Sonic can just dodge it by teleporting out of the way, Sonic canonicaly spams Chaos Control versus Shadow in SA2

The wisps are still a thing, and it's completely in-character for Sonic to go for them fairly quickly. Mega Man has no answer to being Void Manip'd or being torn apart to add to Sonic's mass as Indigo Asteroid.

Not voting for anyone yet, just pointing out that Sonic has efficient ways of dealing with Mega Man that he might not be able to handle.

Rock for the exact same reasons as last time. Stronger (Sonic can at best potentially be equal, but he's definitely not stronger than Mega Man without explicit numbers supporting it), more experienced, better abilities, more range, and more. Everything Sonic can do, Rock can do and more. It also helps that Rock's mindset is better. Rock's mindset is exploit weaknesses. Sonic's mindset is hit it until it dies, especially as Super Sonic. The robot is far more likely to pull out hax. As for SA2 timestop spam against Shadow, pretty sure that hasn't canonically happened.

Theuser789 said:

I already posted numbers Cal.

Sonic has experience fighting people like Megaman (Metal and especialy Emerl.

Sonic's abilities are just as good as him, especialy the wisps

Buddy, I wrote the page you're referencing. You're using it wrong. The 7.5 gap is only usable in a versus match and has zero bearing on profile scaling.

About Wisps, ignoring the fact that he hasn't ever used them as Super Sonic (not saying he can't, but it's not in character), he doesn't have a big window to use them. To explain in detail, Sonic's not going to be able to have an unlimited supply of these living creatures on him to abuse.

ShakeResounding said:
The wisps are still a thing, and it's completely in-character for Sonic to go for them fairly quickly. Mega Man has no answer to being Void Manip'd or being torn apart to add to Sonic's mass as Indigo Asteroid.
Not voting for anyone yet, just pointing out that Sonic has efficient ways of dealing with Mega Man that he might not be able to handle.
i Doubt that Indigo Asteroid has the same strength as mm black holes.

Well the one who did the feat was still Dark Gaia at his weakest.

Sonic stll exploits wealkness as Super Sonic, the Final Hazard fight as well as the Perfect Dark Gaia is still good examples.

Sonic spamed teleportation not time stop and It did happen, the Sonic versus Shadow fight is 100% canon

I retract my vote.

Ice Slasher and Centaur Flash can both put Super Sonic down for good.

My vote now goes for the Blue Bomber.

i Doubt that Indigo Asteroid has the same strength as mm black holes.

Violet Void was absorving the entire park, which Izuka said was so big that it had to be on space because no planet would fit it

I mean, that's assuming Rock is an idiot and fires more than a couple lemons before realizing that it's growing. More than likely, Rock's gonna respond with his own black hole..

That Sonic can fly out of it, also he can use the environment to grow larger, also Megaman isn't really that big to avoid it's suction, and Sonic was able to outrun it because he's FTL, it's not really aplicable on a equal speed thread

I...don't think we're talking about the same black hole. No one else besides Sonic has ever used Violet Void, and iirc the Violet Wisp didn't cause the black hole Sonic has to outrun. Mega Man may not be big enough, but he's certainly strong enough. Violet Void only lasts a few seconds and it's far from expendable. Sonic won't get a lot of goes with this unless he's a bad person who keeps dozens of living beings on him at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back