• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Three fishes gank up a Martial artist (not Goku)

Fish
Somedude

(best images)

This dude i don't even want to try to pronounce his name: 0

The three musketeers but they are fish: 0

Inconclusive

Speed equalized

7-A form martial artist dude used

Elite Fishmen. They have all his arsenal EXCEPT for the Apocalypse Launcher

They start 500m apart.

The martial artist dude has 1 day of prep with some information about the other dudes to avoid stomping

Usual city used.

Ummm... unless Arimiminuimu can one shot, this is likely a stomp. It doesn't matter if he has prep here.

In his profile he has lots of hax and i saw some existence erasure there, so thats why 1v1 he stomps, but 3 vs 1 this would be somewhat more fair, i guess

Im trying to mean that Arimiminuimu has better hax than a single Fishmen and thus he would stomp at only one, so i put 3 instead. And i think Arimiminuimu can one shot with Existence erasure.

Unless he cant use Existence erasure, i dont really know.

I guess ill add your vote

Arimiminuimu: 0

Fishmen: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Ari-what's his name has prep here?

He runs in a circle for the entirety of prep time and generates a crap ton of Temporal Electricity and just spams Time Bolts. At this point, from what I can see, Fishmen has 2 options here. Reflect or Null. If he nulls it, it's game over. A 1-A Speed God is going to rape them.

If they reflect it, Arimiminuimu just re-absorbs it and fires it back and it turns into a game of temporal ping-pong.

If this gets into CQC, Arimiminiumu just phases through everything and does weak but steadily-increasing punches due to Power sapping ability.

So in short, Win conditions for Fast Man is:

• uses phasing so anything Fishmen do would just go through him and just eventually sap them of all their powers
  • Uses entire prep time to just spam Time Bolts, which one shot would Paradox them out of existence
  • Goes back in time to just kill their mothers before they were born, GG
  • Uses Vector Manipulation to just screw with them and probably reverse their attacks
  • Cause them to vibrate at the perfect frequency to just turn into mush
Win conditions for Fishmen is:

• Get one shot off on Fast man before he saps too much power
  • Freeze Fast Man before he can do anything and keep him frozen (Not sure if Fishmen can Absolute Zero)
  • Memory-Wipe Fast Man before he can do anything (I think that's what memory manip. does?)
As you can see, Fishmen's win conditions are basically "Stop him from doing anything"

Take that for what you will.

Ok. This is enough for (not a stomp) Arimiminiumu to win for reasons above.

Although, @Akreious, killing their mothers is not an option due to Arimiminiumu having no way knowing who their mothers are.

Then kill them while they're unaware with Time Bolts prior to the battle starting via Time Travel ;D

Akreious said:
Then kill them while they're unaware with Time Bolts prior to the battle starting via Time Travel ;D
This will not apply.

If this would apply then a character of mine that has Time travel would do the same things.

The other things you have mentioned seems fair though.

Why wouldn't it apply?

Battle start; Fast man immediately goes back in time and catches the then-still preparing Fishmen off-guard and busts them with Time Bolts.

Also, the Memory Manip thing can do many things.

Erasing the Memory completely

Steal the memory of the opponent (like Whitesnake of Jojo's, somewhat like that)

or just make them forget what they were doing.

I honestly dont know what vector manipulation is at all.

Fishmen can do Absolute Zero though, but consumes a lot of stamina to do it

They can do too usual freezing thingy.

@Uninown DO NOT EDIT PROFILES IN THE MIDDLE OF A VS THREAD, please. I will not shut this one down right now, but please do not do it again.

Normal Freezing isn't gonna cut it; Fast man would just phase through any attempts less than Absolute Zero with no difficulty.

Vectors basically allow you to control the positions of things. So if you fired a billion bullets at me, I can reverse their vectors so that it instead fired back at you 1000x harder. I can also flat out null attacks by applying an equal vector to them, or I can send myself flying and dodging everything you throw at me via changing my vectors.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
@Uninown DO NOT EDIT PROFILES IN THE MIDDLE OF A VS THREAD, please. I will not shut this one down right now, but please do not do it again.
It will not happen again, my bad.

I just forgot to put that in profile so if i didnt edit it some of you probably would say hey but that guy didnt have absolute zero

but yeah, keep going with the thread.

Everyone knows that they can make their own scenarios of what they think will happen right? I see this trend of "I think this will happen" and people just agree with it while giving no debate. My scenario assumes the basics of their personality, so Uninown, you can argue the other side if you want o_O

Yes, i will argue about Fishmen too, let me think.

If the dude with large name gets too close, i know he has those abilities, but the Fishmen has as i mentioned before, Absolute Zero and can use the Memory Hook if they land a hit on him...

If the Memory hook lands on the dude with large name... it really depends on what mode it is. The Fishmen, already knowing Arimiminiumu is a threat, they will use the Mind Erasure mode, where they erase all of Arimiminiumu's memories and also forget what was he going to do. If the Fishmen can do that, then while he is still thinking what is going on they can go on with Fish Arts: Disrupt (Pressure points) and if Arimiminiumu cant dodge that (likely, since he will still thinking what is going on or what to do and his overconfidence would likely dont help him) its a GG for him, since Fish arts: Disrupt causes the opponent's to feel extreme pain and a brief paralyzation. thats the moment where Fishmen can spam nukes to him and its a win for them

Thats what i think that could be in Fishmen's favour

If you dont know, Fish arts: Disrupt is basicly a Gentle fist trying to cause the most internal damage, but the least external damage. Normal Fish Arts are just normal kicking and grapplings.

Also i think Fishmen may or may not outsmart Arimiminiumu since Fishmen have Genius intelligence while Arimiminiumu have only Gifted, although he has 1 day prep so he may perform better than 3 Fishmen.

What i think Fishmen have in favour to win:

Memory Hook (If it lands on Arimiminiumu its a sure victory for Fishmen)

Nuclear Gun (Same scenario unless Arimiminiumu outspeeds somehow)

Fish Arts: Disrupt (If Memory Hook manages to work this is a must do)

Ice magic at its peak or Absolute Zero (same thing) (To prevent Arimiminiumu outspeeding them)

Probably Power null via Whirlpool although this is questionable.

Fishmen may or may not outsmart Arimiminiumu since he has prep already and it may be the opposite, although Fishmen have better Intelligence capabilities.

This is what i think. Submit what you think below.

"If the dude with large name gets too close, i know he has those abilities, but the Fishmen has as i mentioned before, Absolute Zero and can use the Memory Hook if they land a hit on him... "

Nothing to debunk here, I literally said that if they manage to hit him before he can pull anything off, they win.

"If the Memory hook lands on the dude with large name... it really depends on what mode it is. The Fishmen, already knowing Arimiminiumu is a threat, they will use the Mind Erasure mode, where they erase all of Arimiminiumu's memories and also forget what was he going to do."

It's going to be really OOC for Fast Man to let himself be hit. Fire back with Time Bolt or Phase through it would be his most likely replies.

"If the Fishmen can do that, then while he is still thinking what is going on they can go on with Fish Arts: Disrupt (Pressure points) and if Arimiminiumu cant dodge that (likely, since he will still thinking what is going on or what to do and his overconfidence would likely dont help him) its a GG for him, since Fish arts: Disrupt causes the opponent's to feel extreme pain and a brief paralyzation. thats the moment where Fishmen can spam nukes to him and its a win for them"

They don't need to spam nukes though. It's basically 7-B vs high 7-A. they can One Punch him. They don't even need to use pressure points either since they can, again, One Punch him. The difference in their power is 30.3x. Although there's several things he can do even if you completely wipe his mind; instinctive reactions. He'd still dodge, weave and fight back even when he's thinking due to this.

"Also i think Fishmen may or may not outsmart Arimiminiumu since Fishmen have Genius intelligence while Arimiminiumu have only Gifted, although he has 1 day prep so he may perform better than 3 Fishmen."

Genius in what field though? Genius intelligence would imply you're good at something. Problem is, if I challenge Einstein to a game of Starcraft 2, despite him being a Genius, I'd still destroy him.

"Memory Hook (If it lands on Arimiminiumu its a sure victory for Fishmen)

Fish Arts: Disrupt (If Memory Hook manages to work this is a must do)"

None of this matters since one punch from them is able to turn Fast Man into mush, so...

"Ice magic at its peak or Absolute Zero (same thing) (To prevent Arimiminiumu outspeeding them)"

How fast can they make something go Absolute Zero? If it takes too long, Fast Man would just phase through it and get behind cover.

"Probably Power null via Whirlpool although this is questionable."

No, do NOT power null. Bad. Do you really want to call a 1-A Speed God's erasure upon yourself? For the sake of fairness, this is a horrible, terrible, immensely ungodly morbidly disgusting idea.

Otherwise, your post is actually solid for the most part. GG.

Akreious said:
"If the dude with large name gets too close, i know he has those abilities, but the Fishmen has as i mentioned before, Absolute Zero and can use the Memory Hook if they land a hit on him... "
Nothing to debunk here, I literally said that if they manage to hit him before he can pull anything off, they win.

"If the Memory hook lands on the dude with large name... it really depends on what mode it is. The Fishmen, already knowing Arimiminiumu is a threat, they will use the Mind Erasure mode, where they erase all of Arimiminiumu's memories and also forget what was he going to do."

It's going to be really OOC for Fast Man to let himself be hit. Fire back with Time Bolt or Phase through it would be his most likely replies.

"If the Fishmen can do that, then while he is still thinking what is going on they can go on with Fish Arts: Disrupt (Pressure points) and if Arimiminiumu cant dodge that (likely, since he will still thinking what is going on or what to do and his overconfidence would likely dont help him) its a GG for him, since Fish arts: Disrupt causes the opponent's to feel extreme pain and a brief paralyzation. thats the moment where Fishmen can spam nukes to him and its a win for them"

They don't need to spam nukes though. It's basically 7-B vs high 7-A. they can One Punch him. They don't even need to use pressure points either since they can, again, One Punch him. The difference in their power is 30.3x. Although there's several things he can do even if you completely wipe his mind; instinctive reactions. He'd still dodge, weave and fight back even when he's thinking due to this.

"Also i think Fishmen may or may not outsmart Arimiminiumu since Fishmen have Genius intelligence while Arimiminiumu have only Gifted, although he has 1 day prep so he may perform better than 3 Fishmen."

Genius in what field though? Genius intelligence would imply you're good at something. Problem is, if I challenge Einstein to a game of Starcraft 2, despite him being a Genius, I'd still destroy him.

"Memory Hook (If it lands on Arimiminiumu its a sure victory for Fishmen)

Fish Arts: Disrupt (If Memory Hook manages to work this is a must do)"

None of this matters since one punch from them is able to turn Fast Man into mush, so...

"Ice magic at its peak or Absolute Zero (same thing) (To prevent Arimiminiumu outspeeding them)"

How fast can they make something go Absolute Zero? If it takes too long, Fast Man would just phase through it and get behind cover.

"Probably Power null via Whirlpool although this is questionable."

No, do NOT power null. Bad. Do you really want to call a 1-A Speed God's erasure upon yourself? For the sake of fairness, this is a horrible, terrible, immensely ungodly morbidly disgusting idea.

Otherwise, your post is actually solid for the most part. GG.
I was already thinking myself of that Power null.

And about your question

The Absolute Zero is takes about 1-2 seconds to fully achieve that.

And about Genius Intelligence...

Fishmen are really smart. They managed to build a weapon that is 100 GIGATONS (quite a good feat for my verse) and compact it into a weapon that is just about their height, but thats mostly an outlier since that doesnt comes into the match i think.

They have over 30 years of experience (Most elite millitaries get to achieve Elite in about that time, to see how hard it is to get there) of pure wars and battles, they are also nice strategists (way better than real life ones) that can even do an strategy in some kind of pressure and if we count they mostly fight in team battles, this could perform pretty well.

So yeah, i think the type of intelligence you are talking about comes well into this match, because i can be a Genius in coding but a complete newbie in Gaming lets say.

I really like doing matches with you. Its actually fun if i put in my character in a scenario of ''What if?'' while still remaining logical. I like your way of doing this things.

Don't quote large walls of text.

Also, 30 years doesn't auto give genius. And if the nuke is an outlier, I don't think they should have genius on their profile. Gifted would be better. (Although Genius isn't too high for them at this point)

Fishmen are likely not that high genius, they are mostly like a Low-Genius (term invented by me) (Somewhat below Real life Geniuses, but not falling that to Gifted) if you know what i mean. If they overwhelmed Homo Sapiens in my verse (Which in intelligence they are basicly the same as real life ones) they must have got a big intelligence both civilian and army.

I think i misunderstood the meaning of Outlier, since i dont really know what it is (yes, i dont know what it is. Despite being in Vsbattles for quite a long time i dont know. Dont kill me)

Oh, so its basicly an inconsistent feat for a character. So the Fishmen's Nuke thing isnt outlier then. My bad. Keep going with the vs thread then.

Back