• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tien large building level removal(dragon ball)

Currently in Tien’s profile here he is large building level possibly moon level for the 22nd tournament saga
He should just be moon level as it’s stated by Roshi that no matter how powerful the kamehameha is it will not work on Tien after krillin asked Roshi what if goku had a super kamehameha
This makes it clear that Tien even Roshi’s super kamehameha will not work which destroyed the moon which is backed by guidebooks
So I think Tien large building level and possibly moon level should be removed and instead he should just be moon level since it’s made clear he is scales to Roshi’s kamehameha since Roshi said no matter how powerful the kamehameha is
The second reason is because it’s made clear the tri beam is so powerful it’s users can die and shorten their lifespan from it as well as it being a technique far above the kamehameha in that same link
The super kamehameha in the other hand at best just drains the user’s ki
characters who will be affected by this:
these should all just get moon level rating instead of “large building level, possibly moon level”

Last edited:
Agreed with the OP (but also give the chapter that each scan came from).

Lmao resistance to ki does sound like a dragon ball thing

Anyway i agree with this, though not sure why the way the tri beam works should matter, i get the logic behind it being a stronger technique than the kamehameha, at it's core, but at the same time i just feel like the mechanics behind it shouldn't matter for AP scaling

Back