• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, and Planck said x times, he's not smurf till his 3-B key.

Can Yhwach kill him as he exist in another dimensions thanks to his transcendental body which can only be affected by transcendental matter or True Meanings aka Laws (so i guess something similar would work). He also has 2 true bodies, one being outside while another in the Xia World's hidden space where only the Realm Owner can reach as they refined it (its the space where the laws exist in their pure form) - not even piercing through countless dimensions could reach it. As long as one of these 2 him exist, it can recreate the other. At the same time, he will not die as long as his Mirage World exist (an entire world that paralels the real world created by him...which once again couldnt be reached without going through countless dimensions)...in verse you would need a higer grade true meaning that affects space somehow to reach him (there are 9 grades, and his Mirage World is a grade 3, while extreme piercing is a grade 2).

Then he is omnipresent in the Mirage World as he's everything. He can instantly make the Mirage World descend on the real world making his target fall into a Mirage (Mirage is the origin of all illusions as it can turn the imaginary into a reality...even illusions law is just a 4th grade law).

His first move is Mirage World hax or Extreme Piercing hax which is an attack that goes through countless dimensions, spaces, time, matter, energy, laws, soul to hit his target. It also can erase his foe.

While the Mirage World can be used as a defensive said above, be omnipresent, control everythig within it, manipulate illusions, perception, mirages, souls, create clones and a few more.

He can also cut the connection to any source of energy his foe has.

If Yhwach can deal with his type 8, Mirage World and affect him then Chad Moustache wins.

Ps. Hopefully they will show Yhwach Moustache character development like in the manga.

I, and Planck said x times, he's not smurf till his 3-B key.

Can Yhwach kill him as he exist in another dimensions thanks to his transcendental body which can only be affected by transcendental matter or True Meanings aka Laws (so i guess something similar would work). He also has 2 true bodies, one being outside while another in the Xia World's hidden space where only the Realm Owner can reach as they refined it (its the space where the laws exist in their pure form) - not even piercing through countless dimensions could reach it. As long as one of these 2 him exist, it can recreate the other. At the same time, he will not die as long as his Mirage World exist (an entire world that paralels the real world created by him...which once again couldnt be reached without going through countless dimensions)...in verse you would need a higer grade true meaning that affects space somehow to reach him (there are 9 grades, and his Mirage World is a grade 3, while extreme piercing is a grade 2).

Then he is omnipresent in the Mirage World as he's everything. He can instantly make the Mirage World descend on the real world making his target fall into a Mirage (Mirage is the origin of all illusions as it can turn the imaginary into a reality...even illusions law is just a 4th grade law).

His first move is Mirage World hax or Extreme Piercing hax which is an attack that goes through countless dimensions, spaces, time, matter, energy, laws, soul to hit his target. It also can erase his foe.

While the Mirage World can be used as a defensive said above, be omnipresent, control everythig within it, manipulate illusions, perception, mirages, souls, create clones and a few more.

He can also cut the connection to any source of energy his foe has.

If Yhwach can deal with his type 8, Mirage World and affect him then Chad Moustache wins.

Ps. Hopefully they will show Yhwach Moustache character development like in the manga.
Figure there's a catch lol as expected of Chinamen

No but seriously, why are they Higher again?
YHVH/Yahweh is Jehovah's Avatar, who from the thunderclap at the beginning of Creation created the Sephirot, an Infinite hierarchy, of the infinite hierarchy of infinite refractions, YHVH sits at the top of Keter, the Highest emanation.

YHVH/Yahweh is Jehovah's Avatar, who from the thunderclap at the beginning of Creation created the Sephirot, an Infinite hierarchy, of the infinite hierarchy of infinite refractions, YHVH sits at the top of Keter, the Highest emanation.
I am asking why are 682 and 3812 higher

The impasse has ended, and the gears of war grind against each other, blood will be let before long and one will rise blooded from the flames.

I think... It's time for me to get Cosmology1.5 ready to upgrade WoD.

I thought we couldn't, maybe it was changed...
I heard 1-A matches were allowed to be added to profiles now, at least that's what I remember hearing. (don't exactly get why they couldn't to begin with, but 1-B characters and above are a pain to find matches for, so that's probably why)

Tier 0 is probably still banned

Not in his extended canon. At least he can't adapt to something that can kill mages
In his base extended canon it is tier 0 adaptation. Why do you think he was top of 9-A and is still stop of 5-A? Tier 0 immortality and adaptation and absorption that make him a monster and a half to deal with.

In his base extended canon it is tier 0 adaptation. Why do you think he was top of 9-A and is still stop of 5-A? Tier 0 immortality and adaptation and absorption that make him a monster and a half to deal with.
But how exactly can he kill mages?

I have no idea why a Mage wouldn't be able to just keep 682 in a container full of Sulfuric Acid for a week or so for an Incap victory, especially given 682 is incapped like that constantly as per containment measures.

I have no idea why a Mage wouldn't be able to just keep 682 in a container full of Sulfuric Acid for a week or so for an Incap victory, especially given 682 is incapped like that constantly as per containment measures.
Guess which lizard has long since adapted and only really sticks around there for plot reasons?
But how exactly can he kill mages?
Tier 0 Absorption. The way he won 9-A and 5-A.

Guess which lizard has long since adapted and only really sticks around there for plot reasons?

Wait, dosen't scp 682 only have 1-A+ adaptation in his extended canon? For fighting and adapting to 3812? That's literally his justification for 1-A+ adaptation:
"possibly Outerverse level+ (In a written Narrative created by the Foundation that detailed the termination of a fictional version of SCP-682, it proceeded to destroy 95% of all SCPs and stalemate SCP-3812. It is further theorized by the Foundation that the same would happen if SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal) were to replicate the termination on their Narrative[4]) via Reactive Evolution, Adaptation, and Power Absorption"

Well it will mostly only affect branching timelines. so not many imo. Branching timeline with parallel and independent branch qualification won't be affected anyway

Wait, dosen't scp 682 only have 1-A+ adaptation in his extended canon? For fighting and adapting to 3812? That's literally his justification for 1-A+ adaptation:
"possibly Outerverse level+ (In a written Narrative created by the Foundation that detailed the termination of a fictional version of SCP-682, it proceeded to destroy 95% of all SCPs and stalemate SCP-3812. It is further theorized by the Foundation that the same would happen if SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal) were to replicate the termination on their Narrative[4]) via Reactive Evolution, Adaptation, and Power Absorption"
That's just the tiering he can achieve with it, tier=/÷Hax

Last edited:
Ehhhhh, not really sure how that can be argued since no matter what, despite his every desire and resisting supposed Plot hax, he is always subdued and returned to his tank.

It's like, if it's shown to work, it should work. It goes beyond just PIS or Plot Contrivances when it keeps happening.

Ehhhhh, not really sure how that can be argued since no matter what, despite his every desire and resisting supposed Plot hax, he is always subdued and returned to his tank.

It's like, if it's shown to work, it should work. It goes beyond just PIS or Plot Contrivances when it keeps happening.
Nah it's more like it's canonically confirmed he's already adapted to it, it's just the writers, who are a higher level of 0 then his adaptation handles, are writing him there. Also he's literally broken out just whenever he feels like it before, I'm pretty sure he even did it once in Article Canon, but since this is extended canon he's done it like 2 dozen times by this point

682 is a mirror, the more bullshit you throw at it the more bullshit it will throw at you, so if you throw it in a tank of whatever acid you want and then lock it in there with solid materials, it has no adaptions to start with under SBA, so it literally just gets stuck in a box of planet level dura materials
You mean the same absorption that is only in 6820's key

682 is a mirror, the more bullshit you throw at it the more bullshit it will throw at you, so if you throw it in a tank of whatever acid you want and then lock it in there with solid materials, it has no adaptions to start with under SBA, so it literally just gets stuck in a box of planet level dura materials

You probably know more than I do, my knowledge on SCP basically extends to the first 1000 or so, and breaks down any further than that, and I definitely don't involve myself in the Extended Canon, because... the writing hurts to read.

It can be taken down, neg it's own regen and proceed to absorb, right? That's last I checked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back