• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 26

That's just... a badly formatted page.

Dark means that the page is actually badly formatted, not just the tier.

Well, those were really the only notable issues. With those things fixed up, I think the page is fine.

Its not enough for nuking but still has bad formatting. Example: Yang Qi has only one Key but you added a keynote + a tabber for his photo while he has only one. You could also add a bit of explaination on the more high-tier abilities and maybe expand the tier explanation.

Ps. I know of the blog.

My problem is the awfulness of the P&A section, it's just a bunch of links to this own wiki without any detail or description of it, most people are lazy to even search for the Calc let alone a blog like that and it's worse that it's at the very bottom.

Some scans in the profile and a little bit of detail would be very much appreciated

Hmm, well if it's not enough for a nuke and it's just bad for the eyes of some people then I don't really know what to say. Also I really don't like a bunch of sentences in powers and abilities section, the ability scan is in the blog, I think it looks cleaner this way

I think the page is fine with the tier and speed things fixed up, and that it could just potentially be better. It's definitely not enough for a nuke; not even close. The page is perfectly acceptable as-is.

Either way, we're getting off topic.

Who is the strongest 3-A of Kingdom Hearts? Downstreamers may be a good challange for that spot.

Lavos can also get a spot in 6-B and High 6-B

Apex and Characters from 40k should be merged in High 5-A

The Downstreamers isn't a character; it's a civilisation.

the problem there is that there's always a higher magi god, so no matter how much Thanastos or Rad ascend there will alwaw be a stronger god that could either plot hax them or conceptual hax them to death

Also, Sinbad exceeds the entire scale in 1-B key, so he's completly unreacheable

Overlord775 said:
the problem there is that there's always a higher magi god, so no matter how much Thanastos or Rad ascend there will alwaw be a stronger god that could either plot hax them or conceptual hax them to death

Also, Sinbad exceeds the entire scale in 1-B key, so he's completly unreacheable
And no matter how above this god is, they will eventually reach him, and Sinbad's profile says he was planning to ascend to higher planes to defeat the gods, which means that he is a "Constant D" character like Rad and Thanatos, and thus they can't defeat each other.

the problem is that they odn't have the time to "eventualy reach them" as they will be smited before that happens

Sinbad planned to exceed the whole systems of layers

Overlord775 said:
The latter part is valid I guess, but the earlier bit is a bit wrong. Yeah, there's always gonna be someone higher... until they're not, Thanatos and Rad would just continuously get stronger until Rad becomes outright High 1-B, that is

Yeah, just read his profile, a female that identifies as a male, so... idk... (s)he isn't even human in 3 of 4 keys.

"And why do doctor who characters do not take the 4th place of 4B as agreed?"

when was this agreed though

Back