• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I've seen planet destroying calcs gets dwarf star level. And IIRC the planet star saber was on is pretty much reduced to almost nothing. I'll get the video later

Victory leo would have similar durability to star saber
Somewhat related to Victory Leo, would Ginrai need two separate profiles? One for human Ginrai and one for sentient Ginrai since human Ginrai eventually gets a new transtector according to Legends and sentient Ginrai is essential his own character and eventually becomes Victory Leo

Not really. I mean, he doesn't get any significant increase in power iirc. But victory leo deserves his own key.

What other idw movie character deserves a profile? I'm thinking Arcee, Barricade, Soundwave and Blackout. Thoughts?

Mostly stuff like the Keys Section being missing from the first Optimus Prime, DS Megatron and Starscream having the exact same text on them and also missing summoning/creation for making Allspark Drones appear out of nowhere and Dark Spark Optimus having Jetfire Parts labelled at the bottom of his page.

Can you tell me which?

Also we gonna get 7-B blackout uwu
Mostly stuff like the Keys Section being missing from the first Optimus Prime, DS Megatron and Starscream having the exact same text on them and also missing summoning/creation for making Allspark Drones appear out of nowhere and Dark Spark Optimus having Jetfire Parts labelled at the bottom of his page.
To make it less confusing.

Could we get a profile for Animated Blackout? He's stated to have single-handedly destroyed three different Omega Sentinels during the Great War.

Maybe, do you have the scan for that? I'm guessing it's from the alamnac, isn't it.

Also is there any speed feats for the IDW movie comics? I do recall a Hypersonic speed feat but can't finf it

I finally completed all the EU bayverse profiles, you can check them here. Feel free to point out any flaws or problems you have with it.

The only character I won't do is Rookie from the DS ROTF game as I don't know enough about him to be able to make a profile for him. Someone else will have to do that.

The new power of the verse for Bayverse will be:

While a step down from Animated, this is a fairly decent verse. With Attack Potency coming in at Large Building level to City Block level, the characters of this verse make for some pretty impressive street-levelers, though at the top of the verse, characters like Quintessa would eventually reach Planet level when connected to Merlin's staff, as well as the unknown nature of the powerful artifact known as the Allspark. Speed has also taken a step up from previous streams, at least for characters like Megatron, who has FTL flight speed. Others still mainly range from Subsonic to Supersonic+.

However, It's extended universe counterparts are a big step up in terms of power and abilities, many of these characters being on par if not mostly stronger than the top tiers of the main cast, and many of these characters gaining extra power from additional artifacts, such as the Dark Spark or the Allspark. The IDW movie comic counterparts are a big step up from their canon counterparts, with its cast ranging from Small City level+ to At least City level, as the main casts is able to cause or survive the destruction of entire cities. At it's peak, the verse reaches Large Star level, likely even Solar System level, if not even higher. All in all, this verse is formidable.

Maybe, do you have the scan for that? I'm guessing it's from the alamnac, isn't it.

Also is there any speed feats for the IDW movie comics? I do recall a Hypersonic speed feat but can't finf it
It is from the Almanac, yes. That's not considered non-canon or something, is it?

I finally completed all the EU bayverse profiles, you can check them here. Feel free to point out any flaws or problems you have with it.

The only character I won't do is Rookie from the DS ROTF game as I don't know enough about him to be able to make a profile for him. Someone else will have to do that.

The new power of the verse for Bayverse will be:

While a step down from Animated, this is a fairly decent verse. With Attack Potency coming in at Large Building level to City Block level, the characters of this verse make for some pretty impressive street-levelers, though at the top of the verse, characters like Quintessa would eventually reach Planet level when connected to Merlin's staff, as well as the unknown nature of the powerful artifact known as the Allspark. Speed has also taken a step up from previous streams, at least for characters like Megatron, who has FTL flight speed. Others still mainly range from Subsonic to Supersonic+.

However, It's extended universe counterparts are a big step up in terms of power and abilities, many of these characters being on par if not mostly stronger than the top tiers of the main cast, and many of these characters gaining extra power from additional artifacts, such as the Dark Spark or the Allspark. The IDW movie comic counterparts are a big step up from their canon counterparts, with its cast ranging from Small City level+ to At least City level, as the main casts is able to cause or survive the destruction of entire cities. At it's peak, the verse reaches Large Star level, likely even Solar System level, if not even higher. All in all, this verse is formidable.
I love it. Allspark Megatron and Starscream are still missing Creation/Summoning for the Allspark Drones they use to attack C-A-B and Optimus, but that's an easy fix.

Is a profile for C-81 being planned or no?
If it's anything, General Optimus bio says he has weapons that can damage planet surfaces. His firepower rating is 10, the same as C-81. So, perhaps his firepower scales, unless there are massive differences in 10 firepower, or that General Optimus's 10 firepower rating is referring to General Prime's other weapons.

However, durability-wipe, C-81 was dazed from a few dozen feet fall. Presumably he might scale to his canon counterpart since he experienced similiar events.

@Emirp sumitpo
I've read the first act of Cloudc and I think base Cloud characters aren't any stronger than JG1, if even that. Cloud Optimus survived a massive explosion along with JG1 the original cartoon cast (not specified how big, but it destroyed the area). Base Cloud characters were threatened by Unicron's collapse in the 86 movie. The way it is written, it wasn't a big explosion while they were there, Unicron's destruction was taking time. Also, even JG1 Devastator survives a blast from amped Cloud Megatron, so presumably not every attack the amped Cloud Megatron dishes out is all that strong.

In Cloud, characters get massive amps. For example, Cloud Megatron with Sara's power shook the JG1 spacetime. Presumably that means he shook the universe. He says that when he gets energy from the original verse (JG1), he could conquer the multiverse, so presumably multiversal in some capacity.

Someone mentioned earlier on that Cloud Megatron ripped up Earth, that's not true, he just ripped the ground, which was referred to as "earth". And he was in the JG1 Earth, unlikely that he destroyed that specific Earth. However, Cloud Megatron in his amped state still shook space time in the same scene.

@Emirp sumitpo
Regarsing those EU Bayverse profiles, there is no reason why Titan and IDW can't have feats from the movies. The movies are canon to comics. So, both would be Class M in strength and at least City Block, unless there are enough low ends to condradict the feats in the movies.

1. The cloud characters gets stronger as the story progresses. During the beginning, they were only low 5-B due to Megatron splitting a planet in half. Unicron's avatars also wildly vary in strength. G1 is only High 6-A. Low 2-C possibly 2-A is referring to them at the end of the story.

2. The DS game relies entirely on being somewhat comparable to their canon counterparts.

3. If Titan movie Optimus is the same as his canon counterpart, then he shouldn't have a profile due to being virtually identical.

4. C-81 is a bit hard to scale ngl

missing Creation/Summoning
Wait I thought I added that?

Last edited:
@Emirp sumitpo
Cloud Megatron doesn't split the planet apart tho, he splits "earth" as in the ground. And it's the JG1 Earth that happened on, so it's not destroyed, but as I said, he shook the spacetime, so he's probably above planet level. Also, these are amped versions, not base. Base Cloud Megatron or any others are not planet level. The non-amped Cloud characters were threatened by JG1 Unicron's collapse in the 86 movie (they time and dimensions travelled to that scene).

My point is that non-amped base versions don't seem that strong.

@Emirp sumitpo
In a ROTF Titan comic, Bludgeon survives the entire electricity of Los Angeles (IIRC) coursing through him. Megatron and Optimus scale above him. Maybe that's notable? I don't have the scans, only read the wiki synopsis.

Also, I meant they are the same minimum.

Like I said, unicron's avatars wildly vary from story, so just because it's a retelling of events doesn't mean that the characters stats are the same.

They also do produce other universal feats throughout later parts in the story.

I don't see how splitting the earth means the ground?

It's more of a civilization profile rather than individual. None amped versions shouldn't be too far below the likes of Megatron.

Like I said, unicron's avatars wildly vary from story, so just because it's a retelling of events doesn't mean that the characters stats are the same.

They also do produce other universal feats throughout later parts in the story.

I don't see how splitting the earth means the ground?

It's more of a civilization profile rather than individual. None amped versions shouldn't be too far below the likes of Megatron.
It is the OG timeline, so yes it is the same Unicron as JG1. It is canon to JG1, since they travel explicitly to the OG World (japanese name for the JG1 world).

"Earth" also means the ground, soil. I mean if he did split Earth, then he did it multiple times to the same exact Earth, because that kind of language is used back to back in the same scene. And it was not fixed, because it wasn't destroyed (no dialogue or narration about fixing the Earth is mentioned). Regardless, I have already said the amped Megatron shook spacetime, so he's still probably above planet level, it's just that the earth thing isn't really a planet level feat.

The base characters can't do anything to amped Megatron, and can't fight him at all. The SARA amp is treated as a massive power up. And as I said, even G1 Devastator survived a direct hit from Cloud Megatron, and the whole Season 1 cast of the OG world survived attacks without much trouble as well, so it's unlikely Cloud Megatron uses his full power when fighting.

It is the OG timeline, so yes it is the same Unicron as JG1. It is canon to JG1, since they travel explicitly to the OG World (japanese name for the JG1 world).

"Earth" also means the ground, soil. I mean if he did split Earth, then he did it multiple times to the same exact Earth, because that kind of language is used back to back in the same scene. And it was not fixed, because it wasn't destroyed (no dialogue or narration about fixing the Earth is mentioned). Regardless, I have already said the amped Megatron shook spacetime, so he's still probably above planet level, it's just that the Earth thing isn't really a planet level feat.

The base characters can't do anything to amped Megatron, and can't fight him at all. The SARA amp is treated as a massive power up. And as I said, even G1 Devastator survived a direct hit from Cloud Megatron, and the whole Season 1 cast of the OG world survived attacks without much trouble as well, so it's unlikely all of Cloud Megatron uses his full power.
JPG1 Uniceon is actually around tier 4 IIRC. At least, if I remember right, he has a lot more impressive feat than his 86 counterpart. So they ain't 5-B

The regular could world transformers are made with the purpose of protecting space-time and can fight against the hytherion.

Cloud Megatron is likely holding back, so I agree.

The version of cloud I read was translated version on some old website I can't find anymore, so the only version I can read it on is the of Japanese one. So I may have had read some translation issues

JPG1 Uniceon is actually around tier 4 IIRC. At least, if I remember right, he has a lot more impressive feat than his 86 counterpart.

The regular could world transformers are made with the purpose of protecting space-time and can fight against the hytherion.

Cloud Megatron is likely holding back, so I agree.

The version of cloud I read was translated version on some old website I can't find anymore, so the only version I can read it on is the of Japanese one. So I may have had read some translation issues
Still, the language (if Google Translate is correct) is that Unicron was collapsing, so maybe they weren't even talking about Unicron's explosiom. Also, either way, that would put them at less than multiversal.

The average Cloud TFs power is that they can travel between dimensions, and they get excess energy from different dimensions and give it to Sara for sustenance, so that she can produce the life force of the multiverse or something like that, this is how they keep the Space time safe, so the regulars aren't that strong.

Not sure about the Hytherion thing, but are you talking about the AVP answer? That answer is very vague in and of itself, I think. Also, the Cloud characters aren't really portrayed like the Alternity. These characters can't really do half of the things a single Alternity can do, like dimensional fuckery etc. If they were as strong as Alternity, the average Cloud TF would presumably have showed feats on that level.

Considering that the way Cloud is keeping the multiverse safe is very much not done in a 2-A manner, it is unlikely they scale to Hytherion.

The story kinda implies they fought Hyethrion though, and there are also mentions that they could destroy the universe and stuff. It's why they get a "Possibly 2-A" instead of straight up 2-A or likely 2-A.

Because it's really vague inconsistent how strong the average cloud dude is. I think the rating can be changed to:

"Varies. From Unknown to Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A"

Last edited:
The story kinda implies they fought alternate though, and there are also mentions that they could destroy the universe and stuff. It's why they get a "Possibly 2-A" instead of straight up 2-A or likely 2-A.

Because it's really vague inconsistent how strong the average cloud dude is. I think the rating can be changed to:

"Varies. From Unknown to Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A"
That could mean anything honestly. They probably assisted them in someway, but we don't know how.

As I said, I think SARA is universal or multiversal (likely the latter). In order to perform feats on such level, Megatron had to connect himself to her. And when he did that, he was stomping everyone, including Optimus. None could do anything to him. He also claimed the Cloud TFs were nothing to him right after the amp.

So, at least based on the first act (the first 6 chapters IIRC), the base versions aren't that strong.

That could mean anything honestly. They probably assisted them in someway, but we don't know how.

As I said, I think SARA is universal or multiversal (likely the latter). In order to perform feats on such level, Megatron had to connect himself to her. And when he did that, he was stomping everyone, including Optimus. None could do anything to him. He also claimed the Cloud TFs were nothing to him right after the amp.

So, at least based on the first act (the first 6 chapters IIRC), the base versions aren't that strong.
I'm not sure if Sara deserves a profile, as she isn't a combat character.

Megatron is the only straight up 2-A here. The rest are only possibly 2-A for possibly fighting against multiple hytherion. The key word is "Possibly"

I think "Varies. From Unknown to Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A" Is fine.

It's a civilization profile so it's referring to the cloud world as a whole. Not individually. Low 2-C seems to only apply for high tiers like prime and megs, as the latter and few others have shaken space time and threaten to destroy the universe"

@Emirp sumitpo
Also, the average Cloud TF never performed a feat above building level, let alone universe. Their best feat is Deceoticons trashing the Metropolis of the Cloud World (not busting, just trashing it). As I said, only with massive amps they perform universal/multiversal feats.

In TFWiki, there are links to the translations of the first 5 chapters, rereading that should given you an idea on how strong the average Cloud TF is.

As a civilization, it is possible. Maybe they used Sara's power, but individually, I doubt it.

I don't see how cloud transformers are only tier 9. Also Cybertron is also a lot bigger than your standard earth city or building.

That's why I said Unknown works best for these characters

Back